Three

"See You Again!"

Chapter 3:

REVENGE

 

I looked up from the mic and breathed in, giving it my all after. I know my friends have told me countless of times that I should become a singer but I didn’t believe them. Even my own parents told me that with the proof of hearing me sing in the shower. I just shrugged it off, thinking that they were just trying to flatter me.

“I’ll confess, I’ll love you forever…”  I ended the song swiftly and bowed, handing the mic back to the groom and running off outside to get some fresh air. I ran to the garden and grabbed on a pillar for support, taking deep breaths as I tried to calm myself down.

It was then I realized I only made myself more of a fool when I ran out of the party like that. I face palmed and shook my head, not knowing how to go back inside without catching the attention of the guests.

“Hey, kiddo.” Somebody spoke from behind. My eyes widened and I turned around to face Baekhyun-ssi. “’Sup.”

I rolled my eyes. “If you’re here to get your revenge on me, not now please.” I shrugged and walked away from him. He didn’t follow me but instead, he sat on a bench and patted the space next to him. I raised a brow. All of a sudden, he’s acting nice. “Just sit.” He rolled his eyes but I followed him anyway.

“By the way, I’m not a kid. How dare you call me kiddo.” I glared at him.

“I’ll stop calling you kiddo if you stop calling me Bacon.”

“Fine. Baekhyun-ssi, stop calling me kiddo.”

“No.”

“Bacon.”

“Kiddo.”

“Bacon, so delicious and juicy!”

“Kiddo. And don’t think about putting any more embarrassing lines after Bacon.” He warned and sighed. “Sheesh, why do I always argue with you?”

I shook my head and sighed, looking at the ground. “I’m tired of this. How about we just start over like nothing happened earlier?” I took a glance at his face under the moon light.

“Start over and forget that you kicked me in there? No way, woman.” He snorted. “Don’t think I’ll ever forget about that and not plan my revenge on you.”

I ignored his statement and just looked at the stars above. “Say, honestly, what did my voice sound earlier?”

“You sounded like a baby crying. Like your voice killed everyone in the crowd and some even jaw dropped and checked if their ears were deceiving them.”

“What? Wow, thanks for the –”

“You sounded so emotional, powerful and breathtaking.” He smiled and punched my arm lightly, standing up after.

How is it that I believed a compliment from another person who I’ve only been with for less than six hours? How is it that when it comes to him, I believe everything he says so easily?

Weird…

A huge grin came up to my face and I stood up, following him wherever. “Thanks.” I walked beside him. “How old are you anyway?”

“Why do you ask?” He lifted a brow and shrugged. “I’m nineteen.”

I found my eyes widening at his answer. “Which month?”

“May. You?”

“August. Also nineteen.” I grinned at him. He looked at me, raising a brow and then suddenly exploding into a carefree laugh. I blinked rapidly, thinking up reasons on why he would laugh at a time like this.

“N-nineteen?” He said in between his laughs. “I thought you were fourteen!”

I pouted but I couldn’t help but smile a bit at this guy. Making him laugh was definitely an accomplishment but at that time he exploded, my heart skipped a beat. “Hey, I’m not that childish you know.” I grinned at him and ran ahead, waving as I saw my parents call me by the car. “Well got to run. It was nice meeting you Baekhyun-ssi.” I turned around but was stopped when he pulled my hand.

Surprised, I was frozen. I felt him lean in closer to me and kiss both of my cheeks. I blushed, hard. “My revenge.” He pointed out and smirked. “Now, we’re even.” He dropped my hand and took a step back.

I was left quiet. “S-see you again?” I gulped.

He nodded once. “See you again.” He turned around and walked in the opposite direction. I walked back to my parents, staring off to nothing. 


 

“He kissed you?!” Kim Eunmi, my best friend, grabbed both of my shoulders and shook me like a crazed fan girl. “That’s it! He definitely likes you!”

Embarrassed, I blushed. “I doubt it. That was his revenge, Eun.”

“Yah, Eunmi. Your voice is too loud.” Chanyeol pointed out and shook his head. He looked embarrassed by hanging out and talking to us. After all, he was kind of popular in the university – receiving confessions here and there.

I smiled at Chanyeol. “He’s right, Eun. Besides, I thought you were setting me and Channie up?” I gave a glare at her.

She shook her hands defensively in front of her. Her attempts of trying to get us both together fail so miserably. Though, I really appreciate her efforts. “Whoever told you that is a liar.” She shrugged and grabbed my hand. I linked arms with Channie, signaling him to pull me back.

“Where are we going now?!” I groaned, holding on to Chanyeol for my dear life. He pulled me back, grabbing my waist so he can get a secure grip on me.

“Channie, let her go!” Eun pulled me harder. “Unless you want to come with us to the dressing room?” Channie’s eyes widened and he immediately let go of me.

He gave an apologetic glare and stood up from his seat, rushing to get out of here. “Er… no thanks girls. I’ll see you in the party later.” He then ran off to his guy friends.

I sighed and turned to Eunmi, letting her drag me to wherever. “Why do we need to go in the dressing room?” I whined.

She gave me a torturous glare. “You forgot didn’t you?”

“Forgot what?” I tilted my head and looked at her, clueless.

“Class president’s birthday later at the club near the food strip in Dongjak. I knew it. You forgot. Good thing I bought a dress for you.” She tsked.

My jaw dropped open. “You bought a dress for me?!”

She winked and chuckled. “I’m just being a responsible best friend. Come on. Party starts in a few hours. I’mma get you fixed for the sake of you getting into a relationship.”

I gulped and hoped that for some reason, I don’t see myself wearing a sleek black dress.

“Hurry, I heard that Prez hired some cool group to sing songs and all.” I heard her laughter. “I heard they’re also hotties.”

I don’t wanna go to that stupid party…

Dang it…


 

Boring chapter I know OnO I was supposed to update yesterday but I got home at 1 AM and I was really tired @_@

@mellissa: Here you go, dear xD OuO ♥ *salutes like a baws*

@iloveyoueunhyuk: I am OuO ♥ Hai there~ Nice to meet a fellow kababayan here xD Bacon ish loved by everybodeh ♥

@kaylaya: Thankchu, dear *o*

@NoeNation: Teehee~ I should've written this one in Bacon's POV but don't worry, you'll know his reaction in the next chapter. I swear xD

@-EurynomE-: She can, don't worry xD 

@seobielovee: Here you go dear OuO ♥

@Mesheko: The buffalo will roll in the next chapter xD

To all of those who just subbed, I love you guise *le showers you with my love* I swear you guys will love the next chapter as much as I'm enjoying writing it right now xD Baekhyun's POV in the next chapter *o* Yay~

For now, gotta run OuO ♥ I feel so happy after I found out that TOP liked girls who don't swear so I was like: "Seohyun. He likes Seobaby." xD Two of my biases... gaaaah! *will start shipping SeoTop*

Paipai fellow readers :3