Five

"See You Again!"

Chapter 5:

LIZARD

 

“Come in.” I sighed, finding the lights open. Mom and dad must be home already.

He sneezed behind me and sniffed. “Thanks.” He shrugged, dripping wet from the rain.

“Omo!” Mom came out from the kitchen, wearing her apron. She must have been cooking. “Who’s this?”

“Mom you really are getting old. He’s Jihoo-ssi’s son, remember?” Mom’s eyes widened and she immediately ran upstairs like a kid.

I raised a brow and turned over to Baekhyun-ssi. “Sorry, my parents are weird.”

Since the rain was pouring down, I found out that mom asked dad to tell Jihoo-ssi that his son was with us and dad happily agreed to make him stay for the night. We dried ourselves up and followed my mom’s orders about letting him sleep in my room.

Uncaring parents letting their only daughter sleep with a guy…

I opened the door to my room and let him in first. “Don’t you dare touch anything in this room or I will kill you.”

He was wearing dad’s pajamas. “What would I touch in here? It’s probably full of – woah.” He blinked, shocked.

I smirked. “Full of what?”

“Full of girl stuff.” His jaw dropped and he nodded, impressed. “Are you seriously a girl?!”

Annoyed, I slapped his arm. “Yah! Of course I am! What’s wrong for a girl to have all these?” I raised a brow at my gaming consoles on the floor.

“But you’re an only child aren’t you? Where’d you learn all these stuff?” He flopped down on the bed and looked around.

I shrugged. “Channie used to come here every night when we were in sixth grade.”

“Who’s Channie?”

“That guy who played the guitar back in the wedding.”

“What’s with him?”

“He’s one of the guys Eunmi paired me up with.”

“Who’s Eunmi?”

I sighed at his questions. “Where do you study anyway?”

“Ouran.” He simply answered and my eyes widened. “Yes, that prestigious university by the south.” He answered my unspoken question.

Just then the door slammed open and dad came in carrying a tray of cookies. I blinked. My parents never acted so nervous before. “Baekhyun-ah, if you need any more don’t be afraid to ask us or Ari, okay?”

Baekhyun-ssi took a cookie and bit on it before nodding. “Thanks.” He gave a smile and my parents hurried off outside.

I gave him a look. “You asked my parents to bake you cookies?”

“Well they asked me what I wanted to eat. I just answered their question.” He answered without looking at me.

“That’s not it!” I sighed deeply at this person. He raised a brow at me. “This is not your house. You have to at least be humble.”

“Nag all you want woman.” He gave me a smirk. “I know you want some too.” He shoved a cookie in my mouth to shut me up.

“Still a jerk, I see?” I rolled my eyes and removed the cookie from my mouth. “That’s the problem with you rich people. You think you’re above all others.”

In the middle of my mumbling, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit down on the bed. “Who said I was the same?” He glared at me. “By the way, I’m sleeping on the bed. Go take the couch.” He shoved me off and lied down the bed like it was his own.

Annoyed, I pushed him off and succeeded. He fell to the floor, rubbing his . I ignored him and just placed the covers on top of me, closing my eyes.

I hate him. I absolutely hate him.

“Yah! I’m the guest! You should at least treat me like one!”

Just close your eyes and –

I felt someone’s breath on my face and my eyes snapped open. To my surprise, he was on top of me, staring deeply into my eyes. I blushed deep red and pushed him off of me but he didn’t budge. “I said to treat me like a guest.” He hissed.

What should I do? Scream? No, my parents would probably think that I’m playing some game again.

As he inched his face closer, I looked away and tried to reach my phone on the bed side table. Unfortunately, he knew what I was doing and grabbed my arm.

“Hold still, idiot!” He hissed again and reached to caress my hair. I shivered at his touch and twitched.

After this, I shall jump off a bridge and probably –

“Thanks, Mrs. Choi.”

My eyes widened when I heard Channie’s voice. Without having second thoughts, I screamed my lungs out. “Channie! Help me!”

The door opened and Channie stood there, still wearing the clothes he wore earlier. Baekhyun-ssi turned his head to look at who it was and raised a brow.

Yes, thank god!

“Help me.” I mouthed over to him as he raised a brow and shook his head. I felt my heart sink as he approached us, grabbing a piece of cloth from my desk and handing it over to Baekhyun-ssi.

“Don’t move, Ari. This will all be over soon.” Channie reassured. I felt my jaw drop and I mentally face palmed.

Traitor… After he finishes me I’ll kill you…

“erts!” I shouted again.

“erts?” Channie scratched his head.

“Got it!” I felt Baekhyun-ssi grab something on my hair with the piece of cloth. I blinked as I saw him get off of me, quickly running to the window and opening it, throwing something outside.

“Huh?” I sat up, staring at the two as they high-fived each other. “You’re not… seducing me?”

Baekhyun-ssi looked at me with a smirk on his face. “Seducing you? Who would ever seduce you?”

“Pabo.” Channie laughed. “There was a lizard on your hair!” The two continued to laugh while looking at me.

"Oh." Somehow, I felt that there was something building between those two. A soft smile came up to my face and I gave a soft laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” Channie looked up from their game and raised a brow at me.

“My stupidity.” I made it sounf obvious. “You guys go ahead and play all you want. Just don’t mess with my mission in that game. I’ll be sleeping first. Night.”

“Night.” Baekhyun-ssi bid and immediately after that, I fell asleep.


 

OTL You guys I'm sorry for the late - and rather boring update. I had stuff to do and I'm pretty much... busy nowadays OAO 

I had to make the two become best friends and so I couldn't skip this rather important part or you would all be asking me on how they would become friends OAO This author is a BaekYeol shipper OuO

I swear, you all thought of something y didn't you? xD Muwahaha. Just kidding xP 

I'll probably update tomorrow or the day after ^^ Look forward to it because Kris would be rolling like a buffalo... like seriously. 

Paipai~ xD