Harsh

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

WARNING: RATED CHAPTER! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT THEN JUST SKIP TO THE BOTTOM FOR A SHORT REVIEW FOR THIS CHAPTER.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

After I checked on Jin Hae, I left a note to Jaejoong telling him what to do if Jin Hae pukes, etc. I locked the door and went down the stairs. My dress sway side to side as the wind blew smoothly in the air. I the car then drove to Taecyeon’s house. When I got there, he was asleep at the kitchen’s table. He looked like he had a rough night but instead of waking him up, I got some food prepared for him. I tried to be as quiet as I could but the sizzling of the vegetables couldn’t be controlled even the pot banging got me annoyed. I was occupied with cooking when I felt a pair of hands making its way around my waist. I jumped and turned around to see Taecyeon with our faces close enough for a kiss.

“T-Taecyeon…” I breathed out a smile but felt uncomfortable with our position.

“I-I hope I didn‘t wake you up.” I stuttered feeling something awkward deep down to my guts.

I moved out of his hands and went to the kitchen table, wiping the surface with a cloth. Slowly he came behind me and firmly grabbed my hand. Somehow I didn’t push him back but I only stood frozen.

“Yesterday I…” He smiled.

“I called the doctor and…” He kept trailing off.

“T-The doctor? You called him?” I asked him and he nod.

“What did he say? What did you say?” I quickly asked.

“I asked him a lot of questions. He gave me ideas and ways how to help me get back my memory. I was surprised by his suggestions.” Taecyeon scoffed.

“W-What did he suggested?” I questioned with so much concerns and hope.

Taecyeon stood at one end of the table across from me then came to my end.

“I‘m not quite sure if you can help…” He said it like he wanted to make me worry to death.

“Well tell me. I‘m willing to do anything.” I told him and a smile darken his eyes.

“Anything?” He raised an eyebrow at me and I didn’t give a response until he stood in front of me.

He eyed me from my eyes then down with a smirk on his face.

“I think you can help.” He finally said and held my waist as he leaned closer to my face.

I pushed him off and walked away.

“Actually I think I can‘t help you.” I said, realizing what his method was but he grabbed my arm.

“Didn‘t you say you want to help me?” He asked with sorrow in his eyes.

“I‘m sure there are other ways to help you. I-I can‘t do this. Especially I can‘t do this because of my husband.” I said and he made me face him.

**No One‘s POV**

“He‘ll never know. After all, it‘ll be worth a try. I promise this will be the first and last. I have no other memory and I want to know my past life. Come on… Please.” He pleaded as she looked into his eyes.

“I…” She began but didn’t know what to say next.

It was as if her refusal was cut short and her kindness kicked in. He lifted her onto the table then pushed her dress until he was able to reach for her underwear. He her rosy lips and slowly got into a passionate kiss. He held her chin while his other free hand roamed upon the soft surface of her thigh. His fingers tugged down her lacey underwear off and he was going to  fully take it off before she stopped him.

“W-Wait, we can‘t.” She changed her mind as she shook her head and avoiding eye contact with him.

She slightly opened to say something but nothing came out. He aggressively kissed her again without notice then had her dress exposed her whole bottom half. He with his middle finger which cause her to bite on her lips, making sure no moans could be heard in the dead air. He smirked and trailed his kisses down until he got her s in his mouth. Her shirt fell to the side of her arms and soon enough she slowly let her moans out. Her fingers twirled in his black hair as he ped his pants. She gulped as his touches tickled her. He grabbed her cheeks and inserted in which made her gasped.

“Does it hurt?” He asked and she didn’t answer.

“Jin Ae…” He moaned her name and she tightly shut her eyes as the pleasure shocked her from head to toe.

Her legs swayed as he ed her good. Trying not to scratch him, she gripped on his shoulders as he increased his speed without informing her.

“Ugh ugh… Tae…Taecyeon… Sl…Slow down…” She told him after short breaths but he only focused on his own pleasure.

He got the table shaking and creating slight squeaks as the legs of the table grated on the marble floor. He made sure he got her fully in his charms but she made sure her moans wouldn’t make her regret the whole thing. He mouthed her right and she bit her lower lip with sweat beads dripping down her face. It was awkward but he laid her down across the table and continued from there. She gripped onto the end above her head and she closed her eyes, trying to enjoy the sensations but something just didn’t feel right.

Of course, all of this was wrong from the very start.

“T-Taecyeon…” She suddenly sat up and stopped him.

“I‘m not feeling it.” She said and he nodded in agreement

“Me too.” He hugged her closer and madly in her.

She shook her head and stopped him again.

“No-- I-I mean I can‘t ignore the feeling th---*gasp* Taecyeon---.” She gasped when he pulled her up and pumped his in her.

“Uh uh ugh ugh mm mm… T-Tae… Uh uh ugh…” She panted and he held on tight to her slim body.

“ing you is like heaven.” He finally moaned and every part of her neck.

She a few times and he did the same. He happily and made love to her until she pleaded for him to stop. It was too much if this was only to help him.

Was this all a set up?

Did he trick her so he could just her?


He pulled her into a kiss and as these thoughts ran through her head just now, she shoved him away but he didn’t go far.

“S-Stop. T-This is just too much.” She said with barely any breaths left.

He smirked and pinched her pink .

“It‘ll never be enough until I say so. By the way, I never called the doctor.” He hissed in her ear then the end of his fantasy came when she slapped him hard on his right cheek.

Tears flow down her cheeks before she jumped off the table and collected her missing clothes. She quickly dressed herself again in the living room then ran out the door. She stopped after the door closed and ended up crying. She went down the stairs and exited out of the gate. She couldn’t believe that she did it.

Yes, she had with her best friend who lost all his memory.

He tricked her into having with him and if Jaejoong finds out, worst can be that Jaejoong would hate her forever. She got in her car and drove. She was still in tears as Taecyeon’s kisses and touches felt like they were permanent scars on her skin. When she arrived home, she rushed but quietly went in. She figured that the kids were with Cho Hee and Jaejoong was at work so she went upstairs and ripped her clothes off. She was so pissed and upset that she shredded the clothes into ugly pieces and threw them away. She took a bath and scrubbed her skin until it seemed to be closed to bleeding. Through the whole process, she cried and cried until she was sure she hated him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

REVIEW:

So Taecyeon lied that he called his doctor because he was 'concern' about himself. At first, Jin Ae believed him so Taecyeon said the doctor's best suggestion was to have . The best friend, as worried as she was, didn't want to do it but... IT HAPPENED! Close to the end, Taecyeon evilly confess that he never called the doctor and he already got all his pleasure. Jin Ae was so upset and disappointed that she slapped him and left. Now, she is unsure if she still wants to help her so-called friend or to ignore him from now on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASERS:

“Do you know how much I miss you?” He whispered and she had her eyes closed with tears ready to shed.

ing you is like heaven…’ His words echoed in her head.

~~~~

Tears rolled down from her eyes and she silently cry while he was smiling at his dream.

~~~~

“Time for us to make up for what we didn‘t finish yesterday.” I as I pulled her closer to me but she covered her head with the blanket.

~~~~

stop chewing then all heads turned to her as she fled to the sink then to the bathroom.

Oh no~ Umma is sick.” Jae Rin pouted as she looked at Jin Hae.

Oh no~ Why~?” Jin Hae pouted too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING! :)

UPDATED: FEB. 08.2011