Forever Yours

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Like she told me: it was just yesterday when I was a little girl and now I’m married. It was the same to her. Today was Soo Hee’s wedding and even though I was her dongsaeng, I felt like I was the actual older one. People just ran everywhere and I just sat on the side wondering what I was needed for. I was done with my hair, makeup, dress and… I think that’s it. Anyway, it was my unni’s BIG day so I felt like she forgot all about me so I chose a corner and sat my there.

“Omo! Look at you!”

“Purple is ugly! Pink!”

“Japanese?! Mm~ Interesting~”


“Do he have any brothers? Cute ones?”

Yep. Those comments slash questions were the other bride’s maids. I, obviously, do not need another man since I got my Jaejoong. All of a sudden, I didn’t realize the silence since I was in my own world. My unni turned to me and we looked at each other for a bit then she came to me.

“Look at you… It seems like you‘re going to get marry again.” She cupped my left cheek.

Pabo~ It‘s you who is going to get marry, not me.” I scoffed and looked down to my hands.

“Yah, look at me.” She said and so I did.

“My own wedding reminds me of your wedding. The moment when I told you how you were growing up so fast… *sigh* You know I felt like your mother, for crying out loud.” She chuckled.

“Well now I feel like YOUR mother.” I softly laughed.

“Well you ARE a mother of three.” She said and I nod side to side in agreement.

“Unni…” I took her hand off my cheek and gripped onto them.

“I am so so happy for you. Takai is such a great guy… *sigh* Be good to him.” I kind of started to lecture her.

“Of course, dongsaeng.” She confidently said and sat next to me.

“Takai and I are not going to have any kids soon but one day we will. I sort of got our life planned out. First, party as much as we can then settle down.” She gracefully wondered in space.

“But remember unni, you might upset yourself if you plan too well.” I told her.

“I know.” She confidently said again.

I clasped my hands together and looked at them. She caught my cheerless face and wrapped her arms around.

“Stupid… I‘m just getting married, not going to fight a war.” She sort of laughed.

“I know but… you‘re going to be far away. What about umma and appa?” I asked.

“They‘ll be okay, I‘m sure.” She assured me then we shared a happy laugh.

AFTER THE WEDDING…

When the bride and groom drove away, everyday cheered. We met at the reception and party the whole night until everyone were tipsy and could barely drive home. I was grateful for having my son before this or else, I’ll be a lonely pregnant woman stuck with old women. =  =‘ After Jaejoong was sober, we drove home. While in the car, we talked and talked even laugh out loud!

“You‘re still a dancer~” Jaejoong teased me after we put the kids to sleep.

I giggled and somewhat dragged myself to our room. He caught my arms and caught me in a passionate kissing session.

“W-Wait…” He pulled away from the kiss and found the remote to our stereo.

He played a really sweet song and came back to me. We continued the kiss and danced to the song.

“It felt like our wedding, huh?” He asked and I nod.

“I‘ll marry you a billion more times if I could.” I joked and we both tiredly laughed.

“I‘ll be your husband until the day we both die and born again.” He softly said into my ear.

“What is that suppose to me?” I smiled.

“I want to be your husband for all the lifetimes you are born to this world regardless if you are 100 years younger or older than me. I, Kim Jaejoong, will want to be yours.” He said and light tears tingled my eyes.

I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck and closed my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm not a morning person but I woke up early today [At 7:51 AM]. Eh~ Some people have to wake up earlier so I'm just lazy :D I feel like I always have to leave a note after every single update but I don't have anything to say today except the fact that I'm a bit disappointed in a lot of things that are going on with TVXQ ALL TOGETHER or I guess like some news are saying: TVXQ and JYJ. I don't know, so much is going on with them 5. :'( I hope things get better or maybe it did already ;P   Oh! Plus like some readers have requested, NEXT chapter will be a rated one. Sorry for those who didn't want it but I have to satisfied my readers. So... if you were one of those who wanted a rated scene, READ THE NEXT UPDATE!!!! O.O Some readers are calling Jaejoong a ert and I seriously hope he isn't this erted in real life >_<" LOL But his image doesn't show it so it's ALL okay :D
  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASERS:

It’s been a LONG while since the couple stepped foot in a club. Jin Ae pretty up and Jaejoong y up.

~~~~

She got him into a hot kiss that took every seconds of breath out of them both. Jaejoong pulled away every 5 seconds to get some air. Yep, it was that crazy.

~~~~

“Come on… you know you want it.” She and pulled him closer until her bare chest was warmly against his covered chest.

~~~~

“Another round?” She whined and he blushed.

“Can we? The kids are still sleeping? Plus it‘s only 5 in the morning.” He requested.

------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!

UPDATED: JAN. 08. 2011