For Him

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

It was early in the morning, maybe around 2 when I ran out of the house, awaken from my deep sleep. I only remember racing down the hallways and repeating my reason why I was there. I was there for him. For my beat friend. I was out of breaths and out of strength but I ended in front of the emergency room’s doors. Tears whelmed in my eyes as I waited for some results. I waited for hours until the light rang and I quickly got on my feet. Taecyeon was rolled out and I followed.

“Taecyeon…” I whispered his name and gripped to the edge of his bed as we went down the hall.

“Sorry, Miss but please wait at the waiting room while we set him up in his room.” A nurse informed me and I let go.

I was left alone in the hall as he turned the corner. I shut my eyes and only pray.

LATER…

“Excuse me, may I ask for your relationship with Mr. Ok and his fiancée?” A doctor suddenly approached me.

I hesitated for a second then answered…

“I‘m Mr. Ok‘s cousin.” I lied.

The doctor let out a sorry sigh then tighten his sympathetic face.

“I‘m very sorry for your lost.” He began.

“W-what..?” Was all I could utter out of me.

“Mr. Ok survived the plane crash but his fiancée…*sigh* She didn‘t make it.” He forced these words out of him.

My heart sank and I felt like air was trapped in my throat.

“My biggest concern for Mr. Ok‘s family is that during the crash, he injured his head. It‘s a pretty bad injury which fractured his head and affected him to lose most of his memory.” He explained.

“M-Memory loss?” I stuttered and the doctor nodded.

“I believe he will never be able to gain his memory back. By chance, if he continues to be reminded of old memories, he‘ll be able to remember who he is. As for now, I highly doubt he‘ll remember anything.”

I felt the tears again in my eyes. I took a step forward and was close to kneeling down to my knees.

“Doctor… so there‘s nothing we can do to help him remember?” I asked.

“I don‘t think so but like I said it is up to you and his family. If you can try to make him remember his past but it‘ll be really hard. He‘ll experience headaches and sometimes his reactions can be harsh since the flashbacks would seem like nightmares to him. He’ll also get mood swings and his reactions won‘t be stable.” He reasoned.

After a long talk, I called Taecyeon’s parents. I sat next to his bed and couldn’t help my tears that streamed down my face. Every word that was told to me repeated in my head. My heart shattered and I held on tight to his hand.

What memories does he have left?

Why does he have to suffer like this?

How am I going to tell him about Ji Kyung?

The door suddenly opened and his mother ran in. She stopped a few feet away and gasped at the appearance of her only son.

“M-My son…” She uttered and went to the other side.

“My poor son… W-Wh---H-How…” She started but couldn’t finish as tears came from her eyes.

I turned around and saw his father. I politely bow down and he just nod.

“Thank you for informing us about Taecyeon.” He said in a sincere tone.

“It‘s okay.” I lightly smiled.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER…

“They….” I sniffed back my tears that had been running since I began  the story of Taecyeon’s accident.

“They‘re unsure if he‘ll get his memory back.” I finished off.

His mother sobbed in the father’s arms. I wiped away the left over tears and got ready to leave. I nicely excused myself then left home. It was 6:38 AM when I reached home. The house was cold and looked abandoned. I sighed and walked upstairs to check on my kids. Once I peeked in, they were still dreaming. I went into my room and went to the bathroom to rinse my face. I looked into the mirror and I pictured Jaejoong holding me around my waist. I felt the smooth metal ring on my marriage finger and I looked down to it with his vows replicating in my head. Again, a tear dropped from my eye and I quickly wiped it away. No need to be sad when I have everything I want now… or almost everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WOAH! What a long time, no update huh?? Hmm?? Where's all my readers?? Still here?? *Knock knock* Anyways sorry. I have been EXTREMELY tired due to the snow we are having in America. It's not CRAZY snowing but yea, I have been helping my dad with some shoveling so I'm close to dying xP Anyways uh... okay so I'm going to have anoth 'trivia question' for all of you guys:

HOW ARE YOU LIKING THE STORY SO FAR??

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT FOLLOWIN CHAPTERS??

OKAY SO i WOULD LIKE ABOUT... TEN comments? Not too hard. Come on, I have 50 something subscribers and I am only requesting for TEN comments. Of course there will be a reqard and THAT will be TWO chapters for my next update. Possibly tomorrow ;D

OMG!!! OUR LOVELY JAEJOONG IS GOING TO BE 26 YEARS OLD TOMORROW!!  <-- According to my time which is central time?? I don't know, whatever but he might turn 26 already. OMG!!! Our Jaejoong is getting old but it's okay. He's still look young and pretty. Hehe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASERS:

There were times when he would yell at me if I came a feet near him. I had to admit, I was barely home and I started to feel bad about it so I went home today.

~~~~

Dongsaeng~ Wake up~ Umma is home~ Umma is home~” Jae Rin, who was on the other side, softly shook Jin Hae up.

“Sweetie, let her rest. Let‘s get something to eat, okay?” I faked a smile and extended my hand to her.

~~~~

“…Do Jin Ae love you too…?”

“She‘ll be back…”

TAECYEON~!” She cried in horror.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING! :)

UPDATED: JAN. 25. 2011