Ignore

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

GUESS WHAT??!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! HEHE.

(Or maybe the Valentine's Day has already past for you, ANYWAYS!)

For the sake of this LOVE day, I decided to post up TWO chapters since I've been slacking off quite a lot. Well We're half way done, readers! Just about TEN more chapters!! Oh yeah, Taecyeon! What an , eh? TOTALLY A JERK! UGH!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**No One‘s POV**

Jin Ae sat in the room for days, trying to forget about that day.

“Can‘t sleep?” Jaejoong finally came to bed after cleaning his face.

Jin Ae shrugged and he pulled her hair back.

“Jaejoong…” She snuggled closer to him and wrapped her arms around him even tighter.

She touch his cheek and looked into his beautiful eyes that seemed to be more pure than hers which were filled with lies and unfaithfulness. She pulled him into a kiss and allowed him to make love to her. The kids were spending the night at Jin Ae’s parents’ house so there were no need to worry about disruption. He got on top of her but didn’t let his lips separate from hers. The only times he let his lips pulled off hers were to undress himself and his precious wife. The sound of the kiss were amazing to their ears and the touches were an angel’s hold. Jin Ae always sleep with no bra so Jaejoong had no problem with a bra. His thumb flicked her hard as she moved her body against his.

“Do you know how much I miss you?” He whispered and she had her eyes closed with tears ready to shed.

ing you is like heaven…’ His words echoed in her head.

It was too awful and too much to bear when Jaejoong heard her sniffing. He stopped his and looked down to her.

“You alright, baby?” He asked Jin Ae and she wiped her tears.

“I‘m sorry. I-I don‘t know what‘s up with me…*sniff*”

“We can stop if you want.” He said and she agreed with a nod.

He got off and held her in his arms with their bodies clasped together.

“What‘s wrong?” He asked and she shut her eyes again.

“Nothing… I just miss you a lot.” She partially lied and a happy smile spread on his face.

“I miss you every second even after our arguments.” He confessed and it broke her heart more.

If only she could be honest and as faithful as she once was, she would be enjoying the moment now but it brought her the bad memory of Taecyeon.

“J-Jaejoong…” She broke off the kiss and slightly pushed him away as they both heavily breathed against each other.

“L-Let‘s stop here.” She finally said and he furrowed his eyebrows at her and looked closely to her facial expression.

“Is there something wrong?” He worriedly asked but she shook her head.

“I…I just sort of lost the mood to do it. I‘m sorry.” She apologized and he smiled even though he got rejected.

“It‘s okay. We can finish it some other time.” He uncovered some hair away from her face then dropped next to her.

He let out one deep breath then soon was asleep. She turned to see his face that was dead tired. She was glad to be able to stare at him as much as she want but some reason, her heart was aching. Tears rolled down from her eyes and she silently cry while he was smiling at his dream. She bit her lips as more tears came rolling down her eyes. She covered half of her face with the blanket and shook her head.

NEXT MORNING…

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

I was afraid she would be gone the next morning, just like the past days when she would be gone before I would wake up for work. Unexpectedly, she was still by my side, sleeping like a baby not bothered by any noises. I took the time to look at her and touch the soft surface of her face. She moved a bit but I wasn’t scared if she would wake up in a crabby mood. I was used to her y-ness anyway. Her eyes started to fluttered then she realized that I was wide awake. She groaned then a smile peer on her pure face.

“What time is it?” Was her morning greeting.

“Time for us to make up for what we didn‘t finish yesterday.” I as I pulled her closer to me but she covered her head with the blanket.

She groaned at my statement and I chuckled.

“I was just joking. It‘s too early for you anyway.” I said and even though she was covered, I knew she was smiling under that blanket.

“You‘re not going to Tae---” I didn’t get to finish when she shook her head already.

“Oh…” I plainly said without asking further question.

I didn’t even want her to leave since she haven’t been home for days. After ‘playing’ a bit in bed, we got ready for the day. My noona dropped the twins by the house early due to her ‘busy’ schedule. Jae Rin and Jin Hae occupied each other while Han Joong was still deep asleep. I got brunch ready and we all started eating. The girls updated me about school and Jin Ae said nothing the whole time but only smiled. Suddenly, her smile turned into a frown and she slowly chew her food, one spoon after another. stop chewing then all heads turned to her as she fled to the sink then to the bathroom.

Oh no~ Umma is sick.” Jae Rin pouted as she looked at Jin Hae.

Oh no~ Why~?” Jin Hae pouted too.

“Girls, finish up and I‘ll go check on umma.” I assured them then followed Jin Hae who was continuously puking.

Jin Ae…? Jin Ae…?” I knocked on the door since it was locked.

I heard her struggling to unlock the door then finally I was able to enter. She combed her hair back with her fingers then squeezed her eyes shut. I knelt beside her and patted her back.

“Are you sick?” I asked and she shrugged.

“I-I think so.” She wiped and I got a warm towel to clean her face.

“You do feel a bit hot.” I felt her forehead and she looked sad.

“It‘s not that…” I began and she shot her head up.

“I-It can‘t be… right?” She asked the question unsure if she was questioning herself or me.

“Do you want a check up?” I looked at her and she refused.

“I-I think I‘m just sick.” She simply said.

“B-But what if you ARE pregnant again? I don‘t want you to be pregnant and sick at the same time.” I grew more anxious.

“No… Probably I just caught a cold or something.” She sighed and stood up as I supported her.

“I think we need to stop having then.” I started to play with her and she glared at me.

“You make weak and boring anyway.” She muttered then walked off.

Ey~” I playfully whined and went after her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING! :)

UPDATED: FEB. 14. 2011