Bad Dream

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

I'm sorry for the late update. I was overdosing with Kpop especially Jaejoongie hehe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Why…?” I softly shook my head side to side.

No…

I…

I‘m sorry…” I felt my breaths shortening at each attempts of speaking.

“Jin Ae…” I heard a voice and looked up.

Suddenly, a light flashed before my eyes and blinded me.

NO----

*POW*

AH!” I yelped when the corner of my forehead was stinging with pain.

Aww~~ M-My~~ Ah~~~” A whimper came from the floor and I opened my eyes to see who it was.

“Jaejoong?” I titled my head as my hand covered my sore bruise.

He rocked back and forth as he wheezed about his painful nose. I climbed down and went to his rescue.

“Omo. I‘m sorry. So sorry.” I apologized as I took a look at his red nose that now made him look like Rudolph.

He was literally in tears when I caught a better look of his face. I wiped his tears away with my thumbs and hugged him tightly.

“I‘m sorry. I‘m sorry, Jaejoong. I‘m sorry.” I repeatedly told him.

“For what?” He asked, still in pain.

Now it was my turn to be in tears. I cupped his beautiful face and plant a kiss on his pink lips.

“Thank God for your safety.” I eyed him all over with tears.

“I love you so much. I love you, you know? Do you know? Huh? Jaejoong… I love you so much…” I swung my arms around his neck and held tight, probably already suffocating his skinny self.

He eventually started to cough and that’s when I knew I had to let go. He was lost while I knew why I was acting this way. I was just too grateful to know that it was all just a bad dream and my Jaejoongie is still save and alive. My Taecyeon… he’s off somewhere with Ji Kyung and I’m still here in my warm house.

“Y--You alright? Are you catching a fever?” He felt my forehead and I shook my head.

“I‘ll never yell at you anymore. I‘ll just yell at you once a day and when you piss me off. I‘ll start to help with cooking. I‘ll make every moment with you worth. I‘ll cheat on you. I wish no one will ever kidnap me. I wish we can always be happy. I---” I was speaking so fast and in a nervous voice that Jaejoong had to stop me by kissing my lips.

“Just be quiet.” He comforted me and had our foreheads together.

“I‘m sorry for leaving all the time. I see that I was putting work in my time and couldn‘t be with my family. Jin Ae…” He felt my cheek.

“Our kids are the ones that keeps me with you but…“ He smiled and gazed into my teary eyes.

“But what…?" I quietly asked.

”But you are what keeps me alive.” He finished and I let out a happy chuckle with tears.

“Oh Jaejoong…” I relaxed and kissed him again.

“I love you…” I repeated and we didn’t move from our position, with my head on his chest and his arms around me.

“Oh yea. Taecyeon and Ji Kyung are downstairs.”

Eh?!” I shot my head up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING! :)

UPDATED: MARCH 25, 2011