Broken

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

A/N: Oh yeah I forgot to add-- Sorry for the 'ty' image of Jin Ae. Please just contiue to read for further 'details'. Okay so... I think 10 more chapters to go...? Sorry if the updates are a bit... sad?? Anyways okay LOVE LOVE the comments ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I knew why she didn’t want to come for these past days. The reason was obvious and I didn’t even need to ask anyone. I clenched the glass cup and it literally broke it in my grip. My mother heard the broken glass on the floor and rushed to my aid.

Honey~!” She gasped once she saw my bleeding hand.

She ordered the maid to cleaned the glass pieces and to get the first aid kit.

Aigoo~~ Why are you being so careless these days? You are worrying your father and I so much… *sigh* What are we going to do?” My mother continued to weep with no tears.

After my hand was bandaged, I left to my room without saying any word to anyone. I went up to the window and looked out of it.

What do I want from this Jin Ae?

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Ah~ Smile~!” Jaejoong instructed everyone who were in front of the camera.

The twins jumped around me with Han Joong in my lap. Jaejoong worked so well with taking pictures of us. The twins posed like models claiming that it will be their future careers. It was awkward enough when Jaejoong wanted to take pictures only with me doing things I feel like we shouldn’t do. We took kissing pictures, biting pictures, pictures… just OMG. I was thrown off my own mind when he requested for so much and the twins were staring at us the WHOLE time even Han Joong was having his eyes on us.

“A-Araso.” I pulled back when Jaejoong pulled me nearer to him and took a shot of us ‘fighting’.

He just wanted a  picture of all our moments together when we still have… 60 more years to go. We went through the pictures, one by one on a projector as we ate popcorn. It was a replacement of our movie night. Jaejoong laid his head on my stomach and kept teasing me as he kissed it every few minutes.

“Can we make another baby?” He asked quiet enough so only I could heard.

“Too early.” I sighed as I twirled my fingers in his hair.

“I love the feeling when you‘re pregnant. It makes me alert of your surroundings and makes me care for you more.” He smiled.

“I think you cared enough. If pass this, I think I‘ll never get to see another daylight outside of these walls.” I chuckled and he did too.

“It‘s been a while since we heard from Hana.” He mentioned.

“I talked to her yesterday and she‘s in love.” I laughed at my own remark.

“Really?” Jaejoong was surprised.

“Mm hm. He‘s a business man and she‘s traveling with him now. They’re planning to get marry too. *sigh* Everyone is trying to get marry and that makes me feel old.” I said in disappointment when my fingers were tangling his soft strands of hair.

He raised his body up a bit so he was able to plant a kiss on my lips.

“We promised to grow old together and I‘m willing to do that. Just remember that our love will never grow old.” He assured me and I faintly smiled at him.

“Jaejoong…” I cupped his cheek and held him in my arms.

Do you know that it hurts?

I guess now I know how it feels when you cheated on me with Hana. You loved me but you also loved her. You felt the guilt but couldn’t open up to me until it piled up so high and everything collapse with the truth revealing.

Will I be the same?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASERS:

I fell onto the bed and had my hand firmly on my chest. I had my other hand over my mouth with tears ready to fall.

~~~~

“Jin Ae?”

“He‘s gone.” I said as deadly as silent wind.

~~~~

JIN AE! JIN AE!” I constantly walked within a few steps I took.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING! :)

UPDATED: FEB. 14. 2011