Die For You

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

COUNTDOWN READERS! 3 MORE CHAPTERS!

Plus I felt like updating two chapters so... I updated :) Prepare yourself for the ending of this chapter. More will be on how curious you are for the next update ;) Enjoy~

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

After driving for a while, we stopped and camped outside. The flame danced around as the breezes past by. Jin Ae was already asleep and I was still up, wondering what to do next. After what Jin Ae said to me, I couldn’t sleep but only think about the truth and my real identity.

-FLASHBACK-

[A/N: Continuation of the ending of Chapter 19]

Stop the car.” She demanded with tears still in her eyes.

STOP THE CAR!” She shouted and so I did.

She opened the door and began to walk away but in a very fast pace.

Jin Ae!” I called and went after her.

What do you think you‘re doing, huh?!” I turned her around and shook her.

I DON‘T WANT TO GO WITH YOU ANYMORE!” She pushed me away.

NO! YOU’RE GOING WITH ME!” I refused.

WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO GO WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME REGRET SO BAD?! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS?! YAH! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU MORE THAN EVER! I WISH YOU NEVER CAME BACK! I WISH WE NEVER MET! I WISH YOU WERE GONE! OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER!” She sobbed and started to pound her fists on my chest.

When she had enough, she fell to her knees and continue her crying from there.

“Why am I so stupid, Taecyeon? It is like your ghost is taking revenge for you? Why can‘t you just kill me?” She said.

I couldn’t utter a word or sound out of me but only look at her. What was running inside my head, I was unsure but I knew I was feeling guilty for some odd reason.

“I never knew I could have ever fall in love with you…The times we had in high school. The day when you left me here and went to America. The day I met you again but was already married to someone else... The-The… day when you were there for me when I lost my child. The day when you confess to me. The day when you…” She said but then started to cry.

“The day when you believed in our love.” She looked up with her pink eyes.

“I‘m sorry, Taecyeon…”

-END-

Her eyes were still puffy from all the crying she did. I was thoughtless now, not knowing what the next step was going to be.  

Was it to let her go or to keep her?

When I made up my decision, I called the number from my phone.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

It couldn’t be a secret to my daughters anymore. Their mother has not been home for days and it makes me look bad as if I made her ran away. Our son was getting bigger and it was sad to see that his mother wasn’t there to nourish him like a real mother should do. After I received some results, the detectives were still keeping an close eye on Taecyeon according to my demands. I was questioning myself, asking if it was Jin Ae’s choice to be with him or not. If it was her choice and I brought her back, would she still love me? After thinking until the night falls, my phone rang when I was prepared to let my head to rest.

“Hello?” I answered my phone.

“You‘re still looking for you, are you?” The caller’s voice was obvious to me.

“Where the hell did you take her?” I sharpened my voice.

“Don‘t worry. She’s fine.“ He said.

Give her back to me.” I ordered.

“I will but not until you do something for me.”

“Fine. Say it.” I tried cooling down.

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I hung up the phone after our deal and walked back to where Jin Ae was sleeping. This time, I sat closer to her and felt her warm cheek.

Did I do the right thing?

All I want is for you to be happy.

If I let you go… Will I also lose the chance to love you?


NEXT MORNING…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Next morning, Taecyeon offered me a cup of coffee. I gladly took it and drunk the whole thing. After an hour or so, I felt light-headed and tired. I forced my eyes to open but they failed on me. Soon, I couldn’t see no light nor Taecyeon. It felt like eternity when I woke up, surprised to be by a stairwell. Then the first thing that greeted me was the sound of a gunshot. I gasped and jumped at the sound. I realized that I was only a few feet away from a door which seems to lead to a rooftop. I stumbled up the stairs then pushed the door opened. Then I saw Jaejoong weakly standing up with his shirt stained with blood. I turned to Taecyeon and he paid no attention to me as he pulled the trigger once again.

TAECYEON! NO!” I screamed, trying to stop the scene and started to run but I was too far away.

Jaejoong tighten his fist then with a nod, the next shot came.

JAEJOONG!” I screamed as the bullet pierced through him.

Jaejoong fell a little backward and fell down to his knees then laid on his chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASERS:

So you want to play a game? Is it funny to put Jin Ae‘s life in a game?!” He growled at me but I ignored.

~~~~

Within my next blink, he allowed himself to fight with gravity but as we know gravity makes things fall down.

~~~~

Since the day I realized that I loved two men, I was already dead. Dead for the fact that I couldn’t live without being with one or the other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING! :)

UPDATED: MARCH 9. 2011