Making Love [R]

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

NOTE: This is a rated chapter or contains ual stuff. If you're not interested in this chapter, please patiently wait for my next update ^^

**No One‘s POV**

It’s been a LONG while since the couple stepped foot in a club. Jin Ae pretty up and Jaejoong y up. The lights flashed down to them as they threw their hands in the air and screamed all their air out of their lungs. Some friends tagged along but the couple were always lost in the crowd or in some dark corner. Jaejoong couldn’t drink much since he needed to drive home so Jin Ae took the advantage. Soon enough, she saw twins and became very, very naughty.

AT HOME…

Jaejoong got the door opened and they almost fell to the floor but luckily Jaejoong got a good hold of the door knob. He kicked the door and let it close behind them.

“Jin Ae…?” He called her name and she only smiled with her lazy eyes shut.

“I..It‘s so… Ugh…” She tug at the end of her dress that was already showing off a inch of her .

“N-No. Not til we get upstairs.” He whispered to her and carried her up.

He dropped her on the bed and heavily inhale and exhale air. Jin Ae kicked her shoes off and indolently sat up. She reached for Jaejoong and aggressively pulled him which made him stumbled on top of her. She got him into a hot kiss that took every seconds of breath out of them both. Jaejoong pulled away every 5 seconds to get some air. Yep, it was that crazy. Next minute, Jin Ae complained about the one piece of clothes she was wearing. As a good husband, Jaejoong “helped” undress her. He took one layer of clothes off, bit by bit until she was beautifully . He smiled at the pure body since he love the touch of her skin since a moment like this was rare. Usually the twins would jump in their bed in the morning so it was kind of impossible sleeping .

“No no, Jin Ae. You‘re drunk…” He pulled away from the kiss as he tried to resist from any ual activities.

“Come on… you know you want it.” She and pulled him closer until her bare chest was warmly against his covered chest.

He gulped and she roamed her index finger from his chest down to the button of his pant.

“I‘ll make it good for you…” She seductively whispered in his ear and let out a teasing moan.

She slowly his pants and pulled it down a bit then let Jaejoong do the rest. Since she was asking for it he, obviously, had no problem. He captured her plump lips and her delicate cheek. His right hand s from her cheek, to her amazing abs then down to her precious treasure. His index finger that was rubbing against her two folds made her grip onto Jaejoong’s hair. Their lips never left each other as Jaejoong played with her . Jaejoong made sure he wouldn’t break the kiss as he took off her cute that said Super Girl. When she was completely , she stopped him and slightly pushed him away.

“You know, I‘m not going to let you finger me all night.” She annoyingly furrowed her eyebrows at him.

“I know. I was waiting for you to undress me.” He chuckled and she pout her cute lips.

“Fine. Never mind then.” She tried pushing him off but he pinned her hands down.

Gee~ Beastie. I was just waiting for the right timing.” He said and she smiled as he did what he had to do.

His slimy tongue her lips then it turned into a kiss. Again, his fingers rubbed and slightly pinched Jin Ae’s folds and she shortly gasped at each motion. He finally inserted his finger in her and bit her lower lip as he slowly pumped his finger in and out. She reached her own hand down and felt for his hand as it was pleasuring her while her other free hand was on his back. He left no spot unkissed as he has made sure he got enough of her neck and chest. His mouth was on her cute that always remind Jaejoong of a baby’s bottle .

Mmm… Ugh… Ah! Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh…. B--Baby… oh gosh….” She tried to lower her but he was too good.

He took out his fingers and inserted in his erected member. Jin Ae yelped as she felt the greeting but still wish he could stop the teasing. Jin Ae smirked as he fasten his pace and as the sensation sent pleasure all over her body. Her muscle gripped tightly to as he went in and out. She had her arms over her head and gripped to their fluffy pillows. She could rip those pillows into shreds if she wanted to since the ing was unbearable and felt like heaven, no word could really describe this moment,

“Y-you‘re still so good to …” He smiled and she gasped at each .

“Well make me moan louder… Ughmmm…” She dared him and he smirked.

“I‘ll make sure you want to make this last long… EX-TREMELY LONG…” He emphasized and she hugged her legs around his waist.

“See if you can… Come on, I need you… Give it to me… me like you have never me before… Ugh… Ugh Ugh…” She pressured him once again.

He didn’t hesitate to lean his palm on the wall for support as quicken his pace so both of them were feeling the great pleasures.

Oh god~~!! Ugh Mmmm…. Oh k… ugh ugh ugh….” She bit her lower lip as she took a look at his monstrous member pumping inside her.

He locked their lips and hungrily kissed like they were eating a good fruit cake. He broke from the kiss and left slimy saliva down her neck and until he caught her soft in his mouth again. She gasped at his mouth tease and caress his back as she can not do more since she was under him.

“Ready for a slow one?” He asked and she nodded with a satisfied face.

He slid his whole member in and Jin Ae had open but no sound came out. Soon enough, he was pounding behind her and gripped onto one of her . They lost the time and the count of their es didn’t matter one bit.

“You‘re ually beautiful…” He told her as he slowly into her and she smiled as she removed some strands of hair away from his sweaty face.

“Is ing beautiful too?” She asked and started to giggle.

“Always with you.” He smiled and on her lips.

“You always take advantage of me when I‘m drunk.” She pouted and he shook his head.

“You‘re the one who force me to. You always tell me if I don‘t pleasure you enough, you‘ll leave me but you usually take advantage of me when you‘re drunk. I’m the victim here.” He joked.

“I think we too much.” She randomly commented and giggled after it.

“I think we don‘t enough.” He added and chuckled.

“We have everyday after we got remarried that‘s how we got Han Joong. It‘s been only two months since I gave birth and we‘re already ing like cr--- Ah!” She suddenly gasped when Jaejoong accidentally went in a bit too deep.

Sorry…” He innocently apologized.

“Another round?” She whined and he blushed.

“Can we? The kids are still sleeping…? Plus it‘s only 5 in the morning.” He requested.

5?! Are you serious?! We‘ve been ing for more than an hour?! Oh my gosh…” She covered her eyes with one hand and he pulled her hand away.

“Don‘t cover your face when I‘m loving the view from above here.” He told her and she smiled.

“Come on… one more… or maybe until we fall asleep…?” He pleaded.

“No… the kids have to go to school…”

“Come on… I‘ll have Cho Hee take them…”

“No…”

“Come on… I still have energy and I want to use it all for this…” He whined like a little boy.

“I‘m sore. Haven‘t you got enough?” She said and he felt her smooth legs.

“No, that‘s why we‘re still ing now…?” He gave her a No-Duh face.

“Pfft. Lame.”

“So…?”

“Text her then. Give me a break for a second. Ugh. You en maniac.”

“Okay.” His eyes and lips smiled at her.

He rolled over and reached for his phone that was on the lamp table. Jin Ae swallowed all the saliva left in since was drier than a desert. All Jin Ae see when she looked over to Jaejoong was his head looking back and forth at the keys and the screen. There was a huge smile on his mad happy face as he pressed hard on every key.

NOOOONNNNNAAAA!!! TAKE THE GIRLS TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! JIN AE HAS A REALLY BAD FEVER!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! HURRY UP!! WAKE UP!! Text me back ^^ -JaeJae

Ten seconds later, he slammed his phone back on the lamp table and got on top of Jin Ae again.

“Wait. We need a response.” She stopped him and he scoffed.

“She‘ll wake up for sure.” He assured her and was lowering his head down so he could kiss her but stopped.

“Wait. Now, it‘s YOUR turn.” He said as he pulled back.

Jin Ae frowned at him as she was already growing grumpy.

“You want it or not? If not then let me sleep. I‘m already tired and pissed off since you‘re asking too much.” She told him, getting really irritated by him.

Jaejoong knew he wanted more, A LOT more but he was doing ALL the work but if he wants it and Jin Ae isn’t willing to pleasure him then he’ll have to do it.

Araso~” He gave up and did everything all over again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally I got to the chapter some people have been waiting for. I typed this while closing my eyes. It was too undearable >.< LOL. Just kidding but truly, I tried. I felt weird typing it since it was my first time but I had to admit, I did a pretty good job, right? ;D I have read some scenes in some stories and it's just simple which was kind of boring and unrealistic. I didn't really want this chapter to be too short or too long so I just made it enough so you can 'picture' the moment lol. I'm going to have only TWO chapters unless my readers show me that they REALLY want more then I might reconsider AHA. I don't think you would like the next chapter but just wait and see. I don't want to spoil it for you ;D Well credit me since I wrote this for those who have requested for it!:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASERS:

From the bed to the floor, the bathroom sink to the shower. It was everywhere until Jaejoong was satisfied. Yes, it sounded a bit impossible, don’t it? ;P

~~~~

“Where are you? Don‘t you know that the kids are waiting for you?” I was at the point that I wanted to yelled at him.

~~~~

“Okay, okay! I know and I‘m sor---”

“No! It is NOT okay! Our daughters have asked you plenty times and even me to get you to go to their school events! Ever since they started school, you only attend their school‘s parents day!”

~~~~

“Jin Hae told me what she wished for and it was for you to be there…*sniff* Why, Jaejoong…? Why…?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!

UPDATED: JAN. 12. 2011