Regret

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

-FLASHBACK-

“No, I don‘t care what your decision is. I won‘t agree on the divorce.”

“WHY?! Then forget about Hana! Tell me you will hate her forever. Tell me this!”

“I HATE HANA! I WILL HATE HER FOREVER!”


I smiled with tears in my eyes and weakly shook my head.

“That will never be enough… I know things will repeat so just leave. I want to be alone.”

“Jin Ae… what do I need to do for you to believe me?”

-END-

It was this memory that made me realize how much I loved this man. He was no normal man but the man of my life. I’ve been with Taecyeon for two days and it felt like I was gone for months, more like years. Yesterday, I cried and cried until my tired head fell asleep upon the cushion seat with Taecyeon in the driver’s seat. I wanted to escape, find my freedom but I just couldn’t take the next step. The third morning arose and I slept still even though I knew I wasn’t in the best timing to do so. Life these past days has been basically in this stupid car. It was as if life outside were all extinct. When my kidnapper remembered that we were human and had to ‘take care’ of our hygiene, he dragged me into a store and bought the things we needed even new clothes. Again, I was surprised his credit card was still activated. After that, he rent a motel room and we spend the day there. My life just couldn’t get any better but I was stuck in the tiny bathroom as we both took turns to take a bath. Taecyeon on the other hand was afraid I might take my advantage to slip out of his eyes so I was in there with him

“Want to join me?” He offered with a happy smile.

“Just hurry up.” I told him in my irritated voice.

“Want to watch me?” He played again.

“Taecyeon!” I shout his name and he started to laugh.

AFTER THE SHOWERS…

After a good ten minutes of torturing, I wasn’t satisfied with my shower, I couldn’t stand that erted piece of thing. I sat on the edge of the bed, drying my hair with the towel I used to dry my delicate skin. Taecyeon was doing something behind my back and I didn’t bother to pay any close attention to him. Suddenly, I felt the pressure of the bed lower and Taecyeon sat close to me. He sniffed my damp hair and chuckled. He began by on my neck but I slapped him before he could go any further.

“Don‘t even try to touch me.” I warned him with my teeth clutched.

He covered his red cheek and stood up.

“Don‘t touch you? You think I would listen?” He eyed me like a hungry lion and I backed up with each step he took.

Stop it!”

“Make me.” He dared me when my back lightly bounced off the wall.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Jaejoong…” I heard her voice like she was an angel calling to me.

Jaejoong…” She repeated.

“Jin Ae…?” I said then turned around.

She softly walked away from me with a glorious smile and extended her arms.

Jaejoong…” Her gentle voice sounded like she was going to cry.

Jin Ae~!” I started to run once I realized that she was disappearing into the bright light.

JIN AE!” I cried once more before she shook her head and the light started to close in on me.

JIN AE!

I jerked up into a sitting position and my body was covered with sweat. I relaxed my eyes and turned to look at the empty area that laid no body. The bed was cold and roomy without her next to me. Again, I was having a bad dream and it was worse than I could ever imagine. I checked the clock and it was close to five in the morning. I sighed for the fact that I couldn’t sleep no more so I stood up until it was time for work. My noona came to pick the kids then I left to work. The employees greeted me but I only had little energy to acknowledge their greetings with a small smile. The worst part about coming to work is having her face in front of me wherever I could lay my eyes on. On my desk, I had a picture of her and my children, in my wallet was another picture, on the wall, on my keys, on everything, I suppose. After one meeting, I left back to my office and took the time to free my mind from all the stress I have been getting. Out of the blues, my phone rang and I lazily answered it.

“Hi. This is Kim Jaejoong speaking.”

“Hi, Mr. Kim. We think we spotted your wife with the other missing person, Ok Taecyeon.”

What?!” I was shocked and quickly straighten up my back.

“They‘re now located at a motel, about thirty miles away from Seoul.” I was informed by the detective and I was speechless.

“I-I‘ll come check out the evidences now.” I said and rushed out of my chair.

**No One‘s POV**

Let go of me…AH!” She struggled out of his grips.

He got himself between her legs as she kicked and forced him off but it was useless. He got her wrist tied to the headboard and started to her shirt. He on her lips but she roughly bit his tongue. He growled as he pulled back with the taste of blood in his mouth. Before he realized his own action, her cheek was red as his hand smacked her. He tore her shirt off and started to nibbled the skin of her neck. This time she didn’t fight back but laid still as tears wet her face. She quietly sob as he took advantage of her body.

“Did God do this to repay for what I have done to you…?” She sniffed and closed her eyes with tears streaming down the side of her face as he tried ignoring her remarks.

“Why can‘t I just take your pain away…?” She continued and he moved his down to her chest.

“… Do you… really hate me that much…? Huh?” She uttered her last words before she fully gave in to him.

He stopped and looked towards the girl that was being tormented. He could continued but a feeling told him that he was wrong so he got off her and untied her wrists. She opened her eyes the moment his weight was off her. She curled with the bed sheet and started to cry again. Taecyeon went into the bathroom and ran cold water over his face.

Who am I? WHO AM I?!’ Taecyeon screamed in his head.

LATER…

**Taecyeon’s POV**

While I sat on the couch, Jin Ae curled herself up against the headboard. She made no eye contact with me since the incident. At first, she seemed like she wasn’t afraid of me but now, she makes me feel like I’m threatening her life. I was growing tired so I felt asleep and by the time I woke up, I was wet with beads of my own sweat. It was like having nightmares. They flashed in my sleeps and appeared when I hear the planes flying across the sky.  My head starts to hurt and it spins round and round. The moon was a pure white circle up in the pitch black sky as I viewed it. I took a look at Jin Ae and she had her eyes closed and her hands together with her head on top of them. I stood up and used the bed sheet to cover her, just in case she was cold. I slowly went back to the couch and stared at her for a bit before I feel asleep again.

MEANWHILE…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I silently cried until I had no more tears to shed. My wrists hurt from the struggling I did earlier but the pain wasn’t as much as what I am going through now. I just want to go home and be happy again. So much ran in my head when I saw the uneasiness in Taecyeon as he was in a deep sleep. I was going to wake him up but he woke up before I could even move a muscle so instead I closed my eyes. I waited and waited, hoping that he would go to sleep again but then I heard his footsteps. I held on to my breath and prayed that I wouldn’t have to fight with him anymore then suddenly, I felt a light layer of fabric over my body. I pretend not to move and kept my eyes closed until I felt like it was okay for me to open my eyes again. Once I did, he was asleep on the couch. I reached my hands out of the bed sheet and felt it. That was when I knew what my biggest
regret in life was.

‘Taecyeon… I think the biggest regret in my life was never giving you a chance…’

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is a trailer to the story. I hope you guys like it. We're on a countdown to... 6 more chapters... I think Aha. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zexmRo5x6Y

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASERS:

Then I realized that I twisted my ankle. Wow, what a beautiful advantage to escape, isn’t it?

~~~~

I guess he really left me here now. Abandoned.

~~~~

“Maybe it could‘ve been us. There would never be Jaejoong… Hana… and I guess… my kids…?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING! :)

UPDATED: FEB. 28. 2011