No Time

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

TWO MONTHS LATER…

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“J…Jaejoong… Baby…” Her sleepy voice shook me up.

I groaned and got out of bed like a zombie. My mouth opened as a tired yawn came out and I took Han Joong in my arms. I rocked him but his cries continued and it was freakin 2 in the morning.

“Jin Ae… Jin Ae…” I whispered to her and tried to wake her up.

I sat on the edge of the bed and shook her.

“Baby wants milk.” I yawned and she curled more into a ball.

“Make some formula.” She mumbled.

Aniyo~ you have to feed him.” I yawned again and Jin Ae lazily sat up.

She took our son in her arms and sighed.

“Turn around.” She demanded.

“Why?” I slightly smiled in the dark.

“Is it that fantasizing for you to watch me feed?” She asked in a very crabby tone.

“Sort of.” I admitted and she grunt then lifted up her shirt until it exposed her right .

I was somewhat into the show. Just staring at the way the baby was on her , it was taking me to a whole different world. Jin Ae his bald head and shushed him to sleep again.

Aigoo~ Han Joong~ah, you‘re appa is such a ert.” She quietly talked to the baby.

What?!” I said and looked at her.

“Don‘t be like your appa. So dirty-minded and… ugh.” She went on.

Yah~ Watch out before you get it tonight.” I warned her.

Han Joong was asleep and Jin Ae pulled down her shirt.

“Speak for yourself before I make you watch him again.” She evilly eyed me up and down.

“Here. Put him back in his crib. Make sure you don‘t bundle him up with too many blankets.” She instructed.

“Geez, araso, bossy woman.” I obeyed and took the baby back.

We both fixed ourselves in bed and Jin Ae had her back facing me.

“Honey…” I whispered to her and she didn’t answer.

I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I placed my chin on her shoulder and made myself comfortable.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked.

“Not yet but I will soon if you won‘t take your hands off my s.” She tiredly but strictly said.

I giggled and moved my hands back down to where they once were then we both went to sleep.

MORNING…

Mommy~!” The girls came into the kitchen.

“Yes, my sweet hearts.” She greeted them and sat each of them in their chairs.

“Can you come to our school today?” Jae Rin asked.

“For what, honey?” Jin Ae asked.

“Our school is having a family day!” Jin Hae cheered.

“Oh really? Of course, umma will come.” She smiled.

“Appa, can you come?” Jae Rin turned to me.

“Um… appa can try but today appa is very busy.” I sadly had to tell them this.

Awww~ Really?” Jae Rin pouted.

“Can‘t you try to take off and spend a hour with them?” Jin Ae asked.

“Well I did say I can try.” I repeated.

“Araso, girls. Hurry up and eat!” Jin Ae smiled at both girls.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I knew the girls were pretty disappointed since Jaejoong couldn’t always attend their school’s events. He was booked with work and meetings. Since the company has expanded so much, he have gone to Japan often. Since I’m jobless due to Jaejoong’s restrictions, I had plenty time to attend almost all of my daughters’ school activities.

“I feel so bad. I‘m not a good father.” Jaejoong sounded really sorry as I fixed his tie.

“It‘s okay. After all, it‘s your job.” I told him something anyone would usually say to their husband at a situation like this.

“Have fun with them. I‘ll come pick you guys up, okay?” He said after I was done and placed my hands on his chest.

“It‘s okay. I‘m driving there anyway.”

“Are you upset too?” He sort of caught my sad face.

“No. Not really. I‘m just thinking but hurry and take the girls to school. Tell them I‘ll see them there.” I said and he nod.

“Kiss.” He said and puckered out his lips.

I leaned forth and gave him a kiss. We held hands and walked downstairs where the girls watched Han Joong sleep.

Okay, girls! We‘re leaving!” Jaejoong quietly announced and the girls shushed to each other then followed their father.

He closed the door and I was alone in this huge house. I looked around and pout but went to Han Joong.

“Baby~ you make me feel lonely.” I muttered then laid my head next to his tiny body.

LATER…

UMMA~!” One girl called me over to look at her art.

UMMA~!” The other one also called me to see her face painting.

UMMA~!”

UMMA~!”

UMMA~!”

UMMA~!”

UMMA~!”

U---”

“What now?” I was exhausted, running from here to there.

“Ms. Park wants to see Han Joong.”  Jin Hae told me as a lady, about the same age as me, walked to us.

Hello~ I‘m Ms. Park, Jae Rin and Jin Hae‘s teacher. They‘ve been telling me about their new baby brother.” She politely greeted me.

Hello~ Yes, he‘s only two months old.” I told her and she nodded.

“So… your husband‘s name is Kim Jaejoong, right?” She randomly asked.

“Um yes…” I simply answered, unsure where she was trying to get from that question but she only express a friendly smile.

[A/N: So you thought Jaejoong was cheating again, huh? LOL :D ]

“I used to date him when we were in high school.” She chuckled.

I followed with a laugh but didn’t say anything.

“It‘s a great pleasure to be teaching his daughters. You‘re a very lucky woman and I think you know that already.” She smiled at me and I shrugged.

“He‘s not the that he used to be but… He‘s doing better since our third child came along.” I told her.

“Yes, I can see. Well, Mrs. Kim, it was a great pleasure to meet you. I hope to see you more often at our school events.”

“Same here.” I said then we bid goodbyes.

Time past by and the event was slowly ending. The twins took turn telling what they did at the event. Earlier, Jaejoong sent me a text saying that he had more meetings to attend. Again, I was upset and pissed but I just told him that it was okay so I drove home. Jae Rin wanted to stop by my parents’ house so we did. My unni practically jumped when she heard the voices of my twins. My umma ran to steal the baby in my arms and my appa… well he just hugged me and that was it.

“Where‘s Jaejoong?” Soo Hee asked.

“Work.” I plainly answered.

“Again? Seems like he got no time with all of you anymore.” She said and even though she didn’t mean it in a bad way, it sort of made me feel sad.

“It‘s life. After all, we need money.” I laughed it off but I knew what my unni said was true.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The comments are coming along very well. I'm happy with them even thought they're not much ^^ I still love them all very much. I'll reply to comments when I have 'more' time. OMFG! Anyone saw Yunho and Changmin's new MV 'Keep Your Head Down'?!! It is a MUST watch! Took my breath for 5 minutes..? Yea, however long the MV was. Aha. Okay so um... I think that's all I had to say ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASERS:

Like she told me: it was just yesterday when I was a little girl and now I’m married. It was the same to her.

~~~~

“My own wedding reminds me of your wedding. The moment when I told you how you were growing up so fast… *sigh* You know I felt like your mother, for crying out loud.” She chuckled.

“Well now I feel like YOUR mother.” I softly laughed.

~~~~

“Stupid… I‘m just getting married, not going to fight a war.” She sort of laughed.

~~~~

“I‘ll marry you a billion more times if I could.” I joked and we both tiredly laughed.

“I‘ll be your husband until the day we both die and born again.” He softly said into my ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!

UPDATED: JAN. 04. 2011