Movie Night

A Marriage's Happy Ending: The Sequel

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

JAEJOONG~!” Jin Ae’s voice came hollering from the living room.

I poked my head into the room and she shoved a bowel towards me.

“They want some more.” She said.

Be right up!” I announced then went back to what I was preparing for our movie time.

We never have movie nights but movie times. Movie, movie, movie. Every day.

I rushed back into the living room and placed the popcorn on the glass coffee table. Our daughters cheered and dug into the different flavors of popcorn. I got some on my plate and fed some to Jin Ae but she refused to eat.

“Come on, my baby is hungry.” I pouted.

Aniyo~ He ate too much already.” She complained.

“So? Come on, one more bite.” I babied her and she sighed then opened .

Ah~~Mm~~” I made some weird noises as I fed her some popcorn.

I her stomach that was another Mount Fuji. Her teeth crunched on the popcorn as the movie went on. The twins whispered to each other throughout the whole movie.

“Umma called like an hour ago.” I informed her.

“Really? For what?” Jin Ae asked without taking her eyes off the screen.

“Um… about our son and…She said you’re not feeding me enough.” I practically broke into a little laugh.

“What? Don‘t feed you enough? Tsh. Haven‘t you gain TEN pounds since the day I married you?” She said, all offended at what her umma said.

“True but you’ve never cooked for me though.” I pouted and she scoffed but laid her head on top of my head that was on her shoulder.

“Appa!” A cute voice called me and I peeked over to see Jin Hae handing her plate for more popcorn.

I smiled at her then grabbed a handful and placed it in her plate.

Appa!” A second call and I looked to see Jae Rin pointing to the TV.

I realized that the movie has ended so I went and change it. Technically, I just took the DVD out and have the girls choose the next movie.

I want to watch that one!” One said.

Aniyo~ the other one!” The other one argued.

“Jaejoong, just pick one.” The umma said.

“This one?” I teased and raised one DVD cover.

No!” Jae Rin refused.

“This one?” I smiled and raised the second choice.

I don‘t like that!” Jin Hae huffed.

“Girls, pick one or you‘re both going to sleep now.” Jin Ae told them, sounding a bit crabby. Yikes!

“Then I want to watch that one.” Jae Rin said pointing to Jin Hae‘s choice.

“Never mind, I watch to watch the one unni wanted to watch before.” Jin Hae announced and Jae Rin snapped her head towards her dongsaeng.

Aniyo~” She slightly jumped.

Yea~” Jin Hae squabbled.

Umma~!” Jae Rin went towards her umma for help.

“Daddy, get them.” Jin Ae glared at me then sighed.

“Araso. Rock, paper, scissor.” I suggested.

“Rock. Paper. Scissor!” Both girls said in unison then exposed their hands.

Yay!” Jin Hae cheered.

Jae Rin huffed as she crossed her arms and sat straight forward. I put in the selection and went back to the sofa. I lifted Jae Rin up and placed her on my lap.

“Don‘t be angry. You wanted to watch that too~” I comforted her.

“I know b-but I changed my mind.” She said.

“Look, sweetie. There‘s time when you can‘t get all you want.”
“But I wanted to watch the other one.” She sounded disappointed.

“How about this? We‘ll watch it after this movie, okay?” I offered.

“But umma said we can‘t stay up too late.”

“Don‘t worry. I can make your umma change her mind too.” I whispered in her ear and obviously, Jin Ae heard me since she darted her eyes at me.

Okay!” Jae Rin smiled and I let her sit on my lap until my legs were falling asleep.

Jin Hae cuddled close to Jin Ae and silently fell asleep before her unni. Soon, Jae Rin did the same when the movie was close to its end. Jin Ae waited for me until I got both girls in their beds. I came back down and she slowly walked towards me.

“I love the way you waddle.” I commented as she came with one hand behind her back.

“Shut up. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t look like this.’ She backfired.

“Well it was your fault for not making sure we were protected that night.” I said with a shrug and a slight smile.

“Wipe that smile off before you get to sleep on the floor.” She irritably told me.

“Araso~ my crabby lady. ” I softly and walked by her side with my arm around her waist.

“Just look at the time. You only got one more month. ” I rubbed her stomach again.

“Look at the size of me! I‘m twice the size I once was!” She whined.

“It‘s okay. We can exercise everyday to lose the baby fat.” I smirked.

“Wait. Exercise as in…?”

“Of course, . It‘s easy and simple plus you lose almost as much calories as you do when you practice any other exercises.” I informed her.

“And how would you know that?”

“I have my own resources. ” I grinned.

She elbowed me a bit to alert me that she was getting annoyed. I kissed her cheek then we walked the rest of the way to our room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey again! How was it? Worth the long wait? Hopefully I don't have much typos or even grammar errors but whatever but if I do have any errors plase nicely tell me in your comments. Thanks. Aha. Well keep up with the comments and I'll keep up with my updates too! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!

UPDATED; DEC 28. 2010