AWAAAAAAAH

Chocolate Disco

 

Amanda's POV

I woke up the next day pretty damn excited for my first date with Minsoo....well actually, my first date EVER! Luckily I had time to go shopping the other day so I already had an outfit picked out.
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJCg678Bqh-Cv9Y5CIxtj
 
Megan and I hung out for a bit and watched some TV, and then the doorbell rang. I jumped up and ran for the door but on my way tripped and nearly fell on my face but luckily made a recovery. I took a few breaths to compoese myself then oppened the door. 

"Hey Amanda! You ready to go?" Seeing Minsoo standing there smiling at me was enough to make me forget all about the annoying things that happened the night before. 

"Naw I'm gonna need about 5 more hours bro." I said jokingly. he laughed. "MEGAN IM LEAVING!"

"You don't have to yell I'm right here" she said from behind me. "HEY MINSOO!" they highfived then after a bit of annoying small talk megan left and I shut the door. 

"ok let's go." he said extending his hand out to me. I stared at it for awhile then looked at his smiling face and placed my hand in his.
 
"Soooooo, where are we going?". I was hoping we wouldn't be walking for very long concidering all the walking that Megan and I had done last night, but I didn't really want to think about last night right now. 

"well, I was thinking that you haven't really been here very long so I would take you to some of my favortie spots. I figured we could start with some food. Are you hungry?"

"I am always hungry" I said matter of factly. We walked for a bit then went into a little cafe. We sat down and looked at the menus, after ordering there was nothing left to do but talk. "uuuuuuum soooo...... whatsup?" I said awkwardly.

"Nothing much! whatsup with you?" 

"Oh nothin, just chillin at a cafe." 

"haha right, right. How are you feeling today....you looked kind of bummed last night'

"Did I really?"

"Yeah, you kind of looked like you were annoyed.....but it was like a wet kitten."

"Sounds about right! My angry face isn't very intimidating. But yeah I was a little upset."

"I figured you would be pretty jazed, What with the whole hanging out with Beast thing."

"haha yeah you would think that but.... well things didn't go so well." 

"What happened?" 
 
"Well at first everything was so great! We were all getting along so well. And then.....I don't know.... things just...... !" Just then Junhyung walked into the cafe. I ducked my head down and covered it with the menu. Minsoo looked at me smiled then did the same.
 
"What are we doing?" he asked innocently.
 
"Junhyung just walked in." I whispered.
 
"SO? I thought you all got along"
 
"yep, everyone except for him!" I whispered harshly I looked over the menu to see if I could spot him. He was gone. Maybe he saw me and left. I breathed a sigh of relief then looked back at Minsoo and whispered, "I think he's gone"
 
"Why are you whispering?" I whipped my head around (almost giving myself whiplash) to to see Junhyung standing there with that same disagreeable smile on his face. "so how is your little date going?" I narrowed my eyes at him.
 
"Go. away." I stared him straight in the eyes when I said this. So he would be sure to understand.
 
"aww whats wrong I'm not famous enough for you?"
 
"What the are you even TALKING about!?"
 
"Hey dude backoff" Minsoo said standing up 
 
"No, why don't you backoff, I'm just looking out for you. I guess you didn't know thats she's only dating you because you happen to be famous." 
 
"JUNHYUNG THAT IS IT YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS TOO FAR! I AM BEGGING YOU STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" for a moment he looked surprised then just angry again. I shook my head then looked at Minsoo sympathetically "do you mind if we reschedule I'm afraind I've lost my appetite."
 
".....sure." he said as he nodded his head. "do you want me to walk you home?"
 
"No that's alright I just need to be alone" I pinned Junhyung with the angriest face I could muster then walked out of the cafe and quickly got my phone out and called Megan. "MEGAN I AM SO PISSED OH MY GOD IM GOING TO MURDER SOMEONE!"
 
"wait wait wait slow down what happened?" 
 
"JUNHYUNG JUST RUINED MY DATE WITH MINSOO" 
 
"Are you serious? Why would he do that?" 
 
"I DONT EVEN ING KNOW! BUT I AM SO MAD AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" 
 
"Alright well, when you left I was just watching Playful Kiss and eating and then Dongwoon called me and told me that Doojoon and him and some of there friends were going to play some soccer and invited me. Did you want to go to get your mind off things..... lots of guys without there shirts on."
 
"............... Is Yoseob going?"
 
"Yeah! But I don't think he's playing."
 
"IM IN!" 
 
"haha alright I'll see you in a bit." when we hung up I was still a bit upset so I called Yoseob. "SOEBIEEEE! so you are going to the soccer game? ME TOO!"
 
"YAAAAAAY IM SO HAPPY! We should have a picnic!"
 
"THATS THE BEST IDEA EVER!" Yoseob and I talked about all the food we were going to bring, and then hung up but I was still upset. there was only one thing that could get me out of this attitude and luckily I could see it just down the block. I walked up to the Ramune machine and put my money in and chose my favorite flavor (strawberry), and waited for it to vend..... but it didn't. "THIS IS NOT THE DAY TO BE MESSIN WITH ME MACHINE!" all he rage that was inside me was all of a sudden focused on the machine. I started shaking it. and punching, and kicking it. I knew people were staring but I didnt care I could feel tears start to sting my eyes when I felt a hand on my shoulder. ! If this was the cops geting ready to take me to the crazy house that was just gonna put the cherry on top of this day. I turned to see the face I knew to be Choi Minho. Well really I saw his chest before his face, but that is besides the point. He gently pushed me out of the way then, stared at the machine for a bit, then suddenly punched it. Causing the beverage to fall. Also casing my jaw to drop. He bent down and handed me my drink and smiled at me.  I should say something right? But what if i make him mad like Junhyung. I dont think I could stand another disapointment like that. So I grabbed the drink and ran. As I ran I only thought one thing. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RANDOM KPOP STARS JUST WALKING AROUND TOWN!?