Thanks for the Wake Up Call

Chocolate Disco

Amanda's POV

"HI! My name is Amanda and this is my cousin Megan!" I looked over at Megan who was looking at me in amazement but honestly my new way of thinking was so much better.  These boys were just normal boys, who just so happened to be able to sing and dance and rap really well.  I was able to make friends with Teen Top just fine! Who says I couldn't do the same with Beast. "We have both liked your music for a really long time and we are both SOOOO happy to meet you." I gave them the biggest smile I could to make them feel more comfortable with us..... like they were the ones who needed comforting? I nudged Megan to try and get her to talk as well but she was still a bit shell shocked. "Sorry shes just a bit nervous to be meeting all of you." Doojoon walked over, bent down, and got really close to her face and just stared then he stood up looked at me and started laughing he then lifted Megan up and threw her over his shoulder and walked her over to the couch where Dongwoon was sitting he plopped her down next to Dongwoon and then sat on the other side of her.  If she wasnt freaking out before she was about to pee herself now. Doojoon and Dongwoon then looked at eachother then nodded then they both started tickling her.  What they didnt know is that Megan isn't ticklish at all so she just kind of sat there while they tried to make her laugh.  She then did start laughing but not for the reason they thought. They both looked at her.

"YOU GUYS LOOK REDICULOUS!" she said while gasping fror air.

"Good it worked" Doojoon said highfiving Dongwoon I smiled at them. It was so nice of them to try and make her feel comfortable and I was so happy it worked. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see the most addorable person in the whole world, Yoseob. I couldnt help but blush he was my favorite other than Junhyung,

"HI! MY NAME IS YOSEOB!"  he was beeming he then took both of my hands into both of his "thank you for being so normal with us you don't know how refreshing it is. Most girls just come in here and stare at us for hours and never say anything. You seem to be really nice, we should be friends!" I couldn't believe my ears. Because I was myself Yoseob wanted to be friends with me. IM SO HAPPY!

"I would like that a lot Yoseob!" he brought me in for a hug.

"AWESOME!" he said loudly he then took my hand and led me over to another couch and sat down with me on the other side of me was Hyunseung.  He looked spaced out so I waved my hand in front of his face. He shook his head as if to bring himself back to reality. He then looked streight at me curiously. I smiled at him then held my hand out "HI Im Amanda its nice to meet you" he then looked at my hand then held out his in a fist I looked at him and then he smirked at me so I cover his fist with my hand and said "PAPER COVERS ROCK PUNK" he looked at me surprise then laughed.  I looked over at Megan and she seemed to be enjoying herself now. Her Doojoon and Dongwoon were all talking animatedly.

"HIYEUM!" It was Kikwang "So you guys are American but you are our fans how did you hear about us?"

"Well, my best friend Hallee showed me your Bad Girl video shortly after it came out and I have just loved all of your music since then! And then I showed you guys to Megan and then we both really liked you!"

"It's refreshing to see that our music can reach all the way to America, to fans who don't even speak our language." he explained this so excitedly, I could tell he meant it.

It was then that I realized that someone was missing and not just someone THE MOST IMPORTANT SOMEONE TO ME! Then we heard the door open and Junhyung walked in, and all of the bravery I had before was reduced to nothing.  Seeing him in person was more than I could have imagined it was overwhelming. But then i realized that he looked kind of really pissed off.

"HYUNG this is Amanda and Megan !" Yoseob stated.Junhyung looked at Megan then straight at me and there was no mistaking it. Something was wrong he looked really upset it was mixture of annoyance anger and sadness.  I looked at Megan and she looked at me and nodded toward him as if to say that i should talk to him. So I stood up and walked toward him and extended my hand.

"Um hi Junhyung I'm Amanda it's so great to meet you."  He just stared at me and narrowed his eyes. My heart starting beating really fast.... was he mad at me? "is.... is everything alright?" I really didn't see any reason for him to be mad at me but maybe I could figure  out what was bothering him.  His eyes went wide after i asked him that. Then narrowed again. He was raging.

"WHO ARE YOU TO ASK ME THAT?! you have no idea who I am. You only think you know me because of all the interviews and shows you have watched me on. You are nothing to me or to them so do us a favor and get outa here!" He then took a deep breath and then his eyes widened again like he just realized what he said.  He then turned around and walked out of the room slamming the door. It was all I could do not to just fall to my knees and start crying then and there.