Winner

Chocolate Disco

Megan's POV:


I woke up the next morning feeling good because it was the first time I knew I was waking up with someone else in the house that I could talk to and eat breakfast with. But when I opened my door and went into the hall I noticed that Amanda's bedroom door was open and she always sleeps with it closed…is it possible she's already awake. I walked downstairs and looked for her but she was nowhere to be seen. Just then I saw a note on the front door.


Dear Megan,
My Schedule is all thrown off cause of jet lag so I woke up early. Then I got bored and hungry >.< so I went to get some snacks. Be back soooooooon!
- Panda


I see what to do what to do. I guess I'll go on line and update my fanfic and look at pictures of SS501! A couple of hours later after looking at nonstop iness I heard the door open I turned around to see Amanda pale as a ghost and her eyes were all wide “ OH MY GOD AMANDA WHAT HAPPENED?”


Amanda's POV:


UGH ITS SO EARLY AND IM HUNGRY! I woke up the next morning excited about the night before. However that didn’t stop me from being tired, hungry, and bored today. I am not just going sit on my and wait for megan to wake up. I have to go see all the cute little korean shops, and get new clothes! With this in mind it took me two seconds to get out the door and run to the nearest store.

I didn’t have much money but that would all change soon once i found a job. Still the clothes here were too cute not to buy. In total I bought 2 pairs of jeans 3 babydoll tops and a pair of flats. Then I remembered that I was hungry. I found a cute little grocery store and went streight to the snack area and went a litle crazy I got 3 boxes of hello panda 2 boxes of pocky and some other random stuff that looked interesting. I love leaving a market with lots of snacks it makes me happy and feel fulfilled.

On my way back to the house I saw the most amazing thing in the whole world. I ran toward the immaculate machine and embraced it. Sure I got some dirty looks but this was worth it. A Ramune vending machine, and it had my favorite, STRAWBERRY, I bought a bottle and pushed down the marble hearing the fizzle….oh! whats this the marble said winner on the inside…what does this mean. I looked on the machine again and noticed a sign saying that if you won you were supposed to go into the building it was next to. So I went into the building and went up to front desk .


“Um excuse me but I bought this Ramune and the marble said im a winner and the sign said-”


“OH YES!” the receptionist said “you my dear are the lucky winner of two backstage passes to a concert.”


“REALLY? THAT’S AWESOME!” she handed me an envelope I couldn’t see who the concert was for so I asked.


“Oh right silly me, its for Beast. they have a new tour right now called Beast Airline….miss are you alright.” all I could do is stare at her. I forced myself to walk back to the house but apperently I still looked pretty crazy when I walked in the house because Megan started freaking out and yelling in my face but all I could hear were my own thoughts. Im going to meet him. Im finally going to meet him. The most amazing person in the world I'll see him in real life not on a computer screen. and he will be talking to me. Megan slapped my face. I looked at her finally everything started coming together.


“MEGAN THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! YOU ARE GONNA LOVE ME!”