Take it all

Chocolate Disco

Amanda's POV 

"uh....Minsoo....hey!" What was wrong with me!? Getting all worked up over Minho when I have Minsoo.....well I don't really HAVE Minsoo....but he's always been so nice to me. He is the first person to truly make me feel welcome here.  

"Hey! I just wanted to let you know that you for sure owe me another date! We were very rudely interupted and it wasn't fair! I mean I didn't even get to show you........ Is someone here?" I watched as the hurt spread across his face when Minho walked over to the door.

"Hi my names Minho. Your CAP right? From Teen Top?" Minho reached his hand out. Minsoo just looked at it,  and I watched as his hands balled into fists, and he raised his eyes to meet mine. 

"Wheres Megan?" his eyes never left mine

"Oh! shes out with they rest of the guys." Minho answered before I could.

"So it's just the two of you here...alone?"

"Yep, but we were having a pretty good time by ourselves, before you got here." I dont think he really meant to be malicious but that was honestly the worst thing he could have said. I broke eyecontact with Minsoo to give Minho a warning glance. But then Minsoo turned and started to walk away.

"Minsoo wait please, let me explain!" I pleaded as I went after him grabbing his wrist just in time.

"NO! Ive heard enough! You know I was really worried about you after all that drama this morning. I thought you were really upset and I wanted to help. I really did! But I thought you might want some time to cool off. And in those few hours you got over it! You got over it so well that you even found someone else to cuddle up with!" He jerked his wrist out of my hand. Tears stung my eyes, "I care about you. But I refuse to spend time worrying about someone who refuses to worry about me and my feelings!"  He turned around and glared at me. " You know maybe Junhyung was right.....maybe you are just a fame chaser. You'll just drop people who genuinely have feelings for you for someone who's more popular." he then walked home. I stood there frozen.  How could this have happened. I hadnt even been in Korea for that long and already two people I never thought I would even meet, hate me. I couldn't go through this again so I turned around walked back inside and pushed Minho out the door.

"HEY!" he shouted as he stumbled across the thresh hold 

"Just leave me alone." I said flatly as I shut the door, locked it, put my back to it, and slid to the floor where I stayed until Megan got home.