Ice Cream

Chocolate Disco

Megan's POV

I watched helplesly while Doojoon held me back as that kicked the soccer ball really hard towards Amanda. It hit her in the back of the head with a loud thunk. I couldn't control myself any longer as I watcehd her fall to the ground "OH NO !" I elbowed Doojooon in the stomach (not to hard) to make him let me go. I sprinted towards the girl and punched her with all my strength knocking her to the ground. She started crawling away from me but I grabbed her ankle and dragged her back. I then went to punch her again.

"MEGAN NO! STOP!" I heard Doojoon yell as he grabbed my wrist to stop me (just barely) I turned around to get him off me but then Taemin was there with this really scared look on his face.

"Megan please stop. I know your mad but this isn't what Amanda would want." he grabbed my hand from Doojoons grasp. " She triend to talk to her specifically so that this WOULDN'T happen." I knew what he was saying was true and when I looked to see Amanda she was gone so I assumed she was being well taken care of so that helped too. I nodded my head and tried to cool off.

"WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM CRAZY !" I turned to see the girl scrambling to her feet with a bloody nose and a fat lip. She started to walk towards me. But then all the other boys stepped between us.

"We would like it VERY much if you left now." Dongwoon said with a fake smile on his face.

"BUT!" she retaliated

"NOW!" Doojoon shouted glaring at her with very angry eyes. She turned around and walked toward her friends. We all stood their quietly for awhile.  Then they all turned to face Taemin and I. "HEY MEGAN! YOU OWE ME ICE CREAM FOR THAT ELBOW TO THE STOMACH!" he shouted excitedly. It was almost insane how quickly the mood changed.

"But i dont-" I tried to reply

"ICE CREAM!" They all screamed in unison. They then started walking toward the nearest Ice cream shop and I followed being pulled a long my Taemin.

Amanda's POV

UGH MY HEAD! I was on our couch, and someone was holding my hand.  I oppened my eyes to see Yoseob looking down at our hands.  "Hey." i managaed to rasp out. Wow I sounded pathetic, and honestly it wasnt that big of a deal, I just had a really bad headache.  He raised his eyes and they were so filled with concern that it made me want to cry.

"PANDA! oh my god your ok!" he yelled with relief.  He put his hand on top of my head and ruffled my hair. then his eyes filled with anger and he lightly hit me. "DONT EVER DO THAT EVER AGAIN! YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME!"

"WOAH! Yoseob you just said !"

"SO! IM A GROWN MAN I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT!" He said determinedly. 

"HAHA sorry Seobie! So what happened? I remember getting hit, by what I'm not quite sure, but everything after that is black."

"Well, the girl that you and Megan got into a fight with kicked the soccer ball at you really hard, and it just so happened to hit your head. So then of course Megan went a little crazy and started beating her up and anyone who got in her way."  I put my plam to my face and breathed a sigh.

"Jeeze that girl has no restaint whatsoever."

"She just did what everyone else wanted to do but couldnt cause we are all boys. So anyway, I don't really know what happend after that because we tried to get you home as quick as possible."

"Aww well that was very nice of you Seobie." I said as I patted his head while he smiled, then it hit me. "wait.......we?" just then the door oppened and Minho walked in with a gallon of Butter Pecan ice cream ( MY FAVORITE). I shot up and immediately regretted because I had almost forgotten how bad my head hurt. "!" I slammed back down to the couch.

"Was that towards me or her head?" Minho asked concerned.