You Have Got to be Kidding Me.

Chocolate Disco

Amanda's POV

"Oh you have GOT to be kidding me right now" I said as it finaly hit me that Junhyung was on my doorstep. " Honestly bro this is like the worst time ever for you to be here. I'm so not in the mood for this it's rediculous." I strated to close the door when it was stopped by something. I looked down and saw a sneaker lodged betweent the door and the frame. Then a hand pushed the door back to the open position.

"Just hear me out for a second ok?" Junhyung said a bit flustered while scratching the back of his head.

".....alright I'm listening" this should be interesting.  For awhile he just kind of stood there huffing a puffing. Something was bothering him so much that it was physically affecting him. I must admit I enjoyed it a bit more than I shouold have, but after a few moments of awkward silence he looked up with a very determined look on his face and it took me back a bit.

"...........I'm sorry" It was then that I saw a very unfamiliar emotion cross Junhyungs face. Could it be that he really was sorry? But then why did he say all those things in the first place. Does he think that all the things that happed last night are his fault. I mean they kind of were, but not entirely. If I wasn't so fickle none of these misunderstandings would have happened in the first place. I could have slowed down with Minsoo, I could have asked to be alone instead of letting Minho stay over. I could have explained things to Minsoo better. But I'm too much of a coward to speak my mind.  I always feel like I will say the wrong thing and make is worse. "hey...." Junhyung cut into my thoughts and I realized then that I had started to cry.

"OH! Sorry I didn't even notice....I guess I got a bit carried away with my thoughts..." I said shakily as I wiped away the tears.

" it. Listen, honestly I'm really sorry about everything. The ed up way we first met, that date that I ruined for you, and for last night with that CAP kid."

"Heard about that did ya?"

"He wouldn't have said all those things if I hadn't first."

"....your probably right" He snapped his head up in surprise when I said this and the pain in his expression was too real for me not to forgive him. "I'm joking of course, hahaha though must admit I hated you at first, I can't put all the blame on you. I put myself into this situation, but I appreciate the appology anyway. Concider it accepted." I gave him the warmest smile I could muster to reassure him that all was forgiven. At first he just stared at me with his mouth open slightly almost in amazement. He must have been really worried. Then he composed himself and gave me the same cocky smile that I knew all too well.

"So where do we go from here? Honestly I'm getting a little sick of thinking up new ways to offend you."

"OH is that getting a little tiring for you?! SOOO sorry let me know if their is anything I could to make it easier on you." We both laughed which was then followed by a small awkward silence.

"Well I guess I will let you get back to whatever it was that you were doing.......Is that Final Fantasy 9?" I noticed that he was looking behind me at the TV where I had left the video game on pause.

"Yeah....Do you like Final Fantasy?"

"Before I became an idol I used to play videogames all the time but I didn't have time for them after we debuted so I told y parents to get rid of them. This is one of the biggest mistakes of my entire life. I loved Final Fantasy but my favorite was 12."

"BRO 12 !" 

"YEAH RIGHT IT IS THE BEST BY FAR!"

"Have you played all of them?"

"All except for 7"

"AHA then your oppinion does not count until you have beaten 7. LUCKILY I happen to have a copy in this very house...... Do you have time to play?" 

"......I'll make time." He said giving me an almost gentle smile. I moved from the doorway as he stepped in and closed the door behind him.