USE YOUR WORDS!

Chocolate Disco

Megan's POV

So after alsmost no sleep last night Amanda and I woke up early, took showers, got dressed into our concert clothes, and decided to go out to breakfast.  Although neither of us could really eat so we ended up just talking and taking a long walk and then playing at a playground.  We then headed to the venue of the concert and got first in line WE HAD TO BE IN FRONT ROW.  Amanda insisted.  She was really nervous and excited all at the same time and I couldnt blame her.  The second Korean song/video she ever witnessed was Bad Girl, and ever since then she was been in love with Junhyung.  Not in a creepy stalker way just that he really inspired her and she alwasy wanted to meet him.  She was bouncing up and down with emotions it was like her body couldn't handle it.  I really hope today goes well for her and that Beast is really nice, and everything that she hoped.

"MEGAN IM SO SCARED!!!!" she turned and yelled at me

"Why? Whats wrong?" I asked

"I don't even know thats whats so crazy! At first I was thinking, what if they are all stuck up and I hate them, and then I thought but what if they are so amazingly awesome and they hate me, but NOW I'm thinking I DON'T GIVE TWO S IM GONNA MEET THEM THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!" she grabbed me by the shoulders and started shaking me.

"AMANDA CALM THE DOWN!" I shouted at her breaking free of her death grip. I couldn't wait for the concert to begin, because at least then she would have something to concentrate on, but honestly I was a little worried to be dancing next to her.  When Amanda got really excited about something she got violent.  I still remember this one time when we were at her house and she had just gotten extended cable.  We were channel surfing and she found the funimation channel at first she just started freaking out as usual but then when she started to scroll through all the shows that were on the channel and she found her favorite show at the time Big Winup, she threw the remote to the ground with all her might screaming with joy, breaking it into several pieces....... I just didnt want that to be my face when Beast started playing one of her favorite songs or if Junhyung did something hot or Yoseob something cute.

I was also a little nervous myslef i had a big crush on Doojoon so seeing him face to face would be pretty intense but I knew I would be at least a little bit more coherent than Amanda so I had to keep it together for her.  A couple hours passed and then the gates were oppened.  Amanda grabbed my wrist and we sprinted up to the front row right in the middle. The best seat in the house.  The more time that passed by, the more nervous we became.  Then suddenly lights came on and music started playing.  The concert was starting.  I looked at Amanda and she looked at me then we both started screaming our heads off.

Amanda's POV

I screamed as loud as I could and honestly it made me feel tons better. I was putting every single emotion I had into those excited squeals.  I just couldn't believe it in a few moments B2st would be standing in front of me, singing and dancing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, not on a screen but in real life.  And then after that..... NO I can't even think about that.  When they walked out on stage I was so happy I wanted to cry.  This isn't real I mean seeing them in person has alwasy just been a far off dream of mine we lived on opposite sides of the world and yet here I am a few feet from them.  

The few hours that happened after that were like heaven and that is the only way I can describe them.

In what seemed like way too short of time the boys were waving and bowing goodbye and saying thank you.  I wanted the concert to go on for forever.......wait.... what am i thinking. IM ABOUT TO MEET THEM NOW!!! IM GOING TO TALK TO THEM!!!....... oh god I really hope I don't let my stupidity get the best of me.  I felt a hand wrap around my wirst and saw Megan looking at me excitedly she started pulling me toward the backstage door.  I felt like I was goign to puke I was so nervous.  We stopped right in front of the door mainly because that was as far as I dared to go. Megan turned around and saw my fear. She grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Amanda you have to do this.  Think about how long you have wanted this. "  I stared at her for a moment then nodded my head.  It was crazy how she acted like the older one most times.  She oppened the door and we walked into the backstage area where we were greeted by a very large man.

"Can I help you ladies?" he asked in an impossibly deep voice.

"We have backstage passes" Megan said. I was so glad she was keeping it together much better than I was. He looked us over then checked out our badges.

"alright follow me" he led us through a door and then down a really long white hallway lined with many other doors it seemed like we had walked forever and then he suddenly stopped in front of a pair of double doors.  He truned back looked us over once more then knocked.  It oppened soon after and a face poked out of the crack.

"YEEEEES?" it was Doojoon

"These are the girls who won the backstage passes sir"

"OH YEAH! Come on in!" it was then that I had realized I was loosing the circulation to my hand and Megan had my wirst in a deathgrip.  I guess it was my turn to be brave. I took a deep breath of air and mustered all of my courage.

"Thank you so much for letting us spend some time with you." I sounded like I was going to cry my voice was so shaky.

"hahaha no problem! so yeah like I said come on in!" he oppened the door wider and I slowly but surely led megan into the room.  The room was simple and they were all spread out. It had one really long couch, two chairs, and a table in the center filled with food.  Megan and I stayed close together.  We heard the door close behind us and then I felt a hand rest on my shoulder.  I looked up to see Doojoon stading between us with a hand also on megans shoulder which would explain why her grip became impossibly tighter.  "Hey guys these are the two girls who got the back stage passes!" They all looked at us and it was like the wind was knocked out of me.  "so uh why dont you girls introduce yourselves" he then left us and joined the rest of the boys in the sitting area.  I looked at Megan and she was still pretty shaken up.

It was then that I finally realized that I didn't really know these boys. All I knew about them was from what I read in interviews and such, but that could have just been an act.  They were just regular boys right?  After realizing this it gave me a bit more confidence to just be myself because that's what I wanted them to do.  I took a deep breath, exhaled, then oppened my mouth to speak.