Crumblin Fool

Chocolate Disco

Megan's POV 

GOD I cannot believe Minsoo said that to Amanda. I would have gone to kick his if Amanda hadn't begged me not to say anything. I walked her up to her room and put her to bed turning on her sleep playlist and turning off the light on my way out.  I had seen Amanda cry before concidering she cries over just about everything, but this was a different level. I went back downstairs and started watching some TV, when my phone began to vibrate.  It was a text from Doojoon.

Hey is everything ok with panda?

Not really I guess Minsoo had some pretty mean things to say when he saw her and Minho together.

Yikes! thats not good....you don't think it has something to do with what happened with Junhyung from earlier do you.

IDK she didn't really tell me that much about it.

Well he told us about it and we talked to him about how she was crying and he looked like he felt pretty bad so I think he thinks this might be his fault...

From what it sounds like Im pretty sure that Minsoo got the idea that Amanda is some fame chaser from Junhyung so....

hmmmmm ok Ill take care of it! HEy we should hang out again sometime....just you and me though.

SURE! that sounds fun!.....but wait what do you mean by you will take care of it?

GOODNIGHT!!! :)

.....goodnight?

Well that was wierd.....WAIT! JUST US!?

 

Amanda's POV

I woke up the next morning with a headache...whether it was from getting hit in the head with a soccer ball or from all the crying I did last night, I wasn't quite sure and I honestly didnt what to know. What mattered was that it hurt like a . I crawled out of bed and trudged to the bathroom. I took a shower, and got out feeling a bit better.  I went down stairs made a snack and some tea and prepared myself for a day of staying in, not talking to anyone, and playing some video games.  I plopped down on the couch grabbed the controller for the playstation 3 and turned it on.  I needed to play a game with a good story line that I hadn't beaten yet so I could keep my mind off of things, I decided on Final Fantasy 9.  I had been playing for a good solid 3 hours. When I realized that I hadn't seen Megan all day.  I thought she must be sleeping in but it was wierd for her to sleep this long.  I paused the game and walked up to her room. She was gone. I called her. 

"Hello?"

"YO WHERE THE ARE YOU!?"

"No need to shout panda..."

"Sorry. But seriously where are you?"

"Dujun, Dongwoon, Kikwang and I are all out to lunch and possibly other things..."

"Why wasn't i invited"

"beacause..."

"......Because!?"

"JUST BECAUSE OK!"

"FINE!"

"Trust me ok. You won't be mad about it in a couple minutes."

"what are you talking about?"

"I gotta go Panda bye! HEY GUYS say bye to Panda"  

"BYE PANDA!!!!" 

"BYE!"

I hung up the phone feeling a little lonely and upset, but more confused than anything else. I went back to my game and about 30 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. Dear god who could this be... I had made so many enemies already I could only imagine. But I went to the door hoping it might be Megan or maybe even Yoseob. I oppened the door and my jaw dropped.

"Hey...." 

It was Junhyung.