Walk it Out

Chocolate Disco

Megan's POV 

Doojoon, Kikwang, Dongwoon picked me up for lunch the next day. We decided it would be better if Amanda was alone when Junhyung came to talk to her. 

"I wonder if Junhyung has made it over to talk to Amanda yet?" I thought out loud.

"He better have if he knows whats good for him. Their is no need for this unwanted tension." Doojoon replied forcefully.

"And if he doesn't I'm sure Yoseob will give him hell for it." Kikwang said laughing.

"Has Junhyung ever actually appologized to anyone? I personally have never heard one from him." Dongwoon asked

"If anything it will get worse before it gets better, but at least he is making an effort. Thats all we can ask for in the end right?" Doojoon said smiling at me.

"Right!" I said returning the smile.

When we were all done with lunch we decided to go on a walk, They were all going to take me to places that they liked around town, but almost immediately after we left i noticed Doojoon nudging Kikwang and then Kikwang nodding his head.

"AHEM.....OH YEAH i totally forgot that I have that thing! Dongwoon your coming with me!" Kikwang said while slapping Dongwoon's back.

"AW MAN WHAT!? You never talked about a thing! Whats the thing!? I wanna go on a walk with Megan!" Dongwoon said pouting.

"NOPE  you gotta go with him man! It's a real important thing." Doojoon said crossing his arms over his chest.

"THE MOST IMPROTANT OF ALL THINGS!" Kikwang shouted while starting to puch Dongwoon along. "Maybe next time Megan! Sorry!"

I watched them talk down the street with Dongwoon fighting the whole way. Then my concentration was broken by Doojoon.

"So I guess it just us then kid." He said while placing his hand on top of my head.

"I guess so" I replied. I could feel my cheeks burning, luckily I dont blush as terribly as Amanda.

We ended up walking around town the whole day. Stopping into little shops that sold things he thought I might like, and he was right. We also stopped into a music store to listen to some cd's. We surprisingly had very similar taste in music, which made me happier than I would like to admit. He even offered to buy me a CD, but I refused, I don't really like owing people. We had that in common also as it turns out. Around 6 we both started to get hungry so we stopped into a noodle shop and both had a bowl. Then he took me to get ice cream and walked to a small park.

"I used to come here a lot before we debuted just to think about stuff, but since then I have found it harder and harder to get down time. But I love making music and I really love my hyungs so it helps to have them to talk to, and you." He said looking at me a bit shyly.

"I'm always here to listen if you need me." I said smiling brightly.

"Thanks..... Well I suppose it's about time to get you home....also I might be curious to see what happened with Amanda and Junhyung." He said while starting to get up.

"OH! I had completely forgotten about that!" 

"Good! I wanted you to have a good time, so I'm glad that you were able to stop worrying for a bit." He then stood in front of me and held out his hand to help me up. Only when I was standing he didn't let go. We walked home the whole way like that. He only let go when we finally made it to the house so I could unlock the door. But before I could even turn the doorknob We were greeted by muffled shouting. 

" is Junhyung here? And are they still fighting?!?!" I whispered to Doojoon

"That sounds like him but I can't tell what they are saying. Maybe we should go in meidate?"

"Good idea." I oppened the door and we both poked our heads in.

 

"YOU HAVE TO CAST SHELL OR HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU IN LIKE 2 SECONDS DUDE!" Amanda shouted loudly

"I KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME WOMAN!"

"CLEARLY YOU DON'T BECAUSE THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU HAVE TRIED TO KILL THIS BOSS!"

"UUUUGH THIS IS THE TIME I KNOW IT! I'LL GET HIM THIS TIME!" 

"If you can't beat him this time your giving the contriller to me and I will show you how it's done." 

"I don't need you to fight my battles!" 

"I swear to god, if you do not cats shell in- oh wait ! I think you got him!" 

"THATS RIGHT!!! WITH ME SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" they both stood up and highfived while laughing.

 

".......What the hell is going on?" I asked