DIS !

Chocolate Disco

Megan's POV:

Doojoon, Dongwoon and Kikwang picked me up from the house and we all started walking to the park. 

"So, who all are we playin with!?" i asked

"Just some old friends of ours. We will introduce you to them when we get there." Doojoon explained

"OH! THERE THEY ARE!" Dongwoon said excitedly "HEY GUYS!" he waved. Waving back at us was Taemin, Jonhyung, and Minho from SHINee. I turned and punched Doojoon in the arm. 

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOUR FRIENDS WERE SHINEE"  all of them started laughing. 

"Sorry.....we just really wanted to see your reaction." Kikwang said with a michevious look on his face.

"HEY MINHO YOU READY TO KICK SOME !" Doojoon said as he punched his arm. 

"You ready to try and keep up?" Minho said punching him back with a sarcastic smile on his face. They introduced me to all of them and luckily we got along very well. Taemin and I were very similar so we became fast friends and Minho was nice but quiet. Jounghyung however seemed like the type who liked to pick on people so we might but heads a little. A couple minutes into the game and I saw Amanda and Yoseob walking hand in hand with a picnic basket and a blanket. She seemed to be in a better mood.

Amanda's POV

I ran all the way to the house, threw open the door, and yelled for Megan. COOL SHE WAS GONE! Who was I going to talk to about this?! I got dressed for the picnic and then heard a knock on the door. I ran downstairs to see Yoseob with a picnic basket and a blanket.

"PANDA!!!!!" he yelled and wrapped me in a warm hug immediately making me feel better as I hugged him back. We went inside and packed some snacks in the basket (mostly cookies). I decided not to tell Yoseob about what happened today with Junhyung. I knew that if i did he would deffinately talkt o him about it, and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he pissed me off so much. And I deffiantely wasnt going to tell him about what happened with Minho. Way too embaressing. We left and walked hand in hand to the park. Being with Yoseob was such a mixture of different things. It was like being with my younger brother but he made me feel protected like an older brother but at the same time I felt at ease like with a best friend. It felt good. We got to the park, and we saw everyone playing and waved. Megan waved back, she looked happy. We set up the blanket, got out all the food, and watched the game. Well we tried to watch the game but actually was just talked the whole time. 

"WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" I heard Megan yell. Yoseob and I both diverted our attenetion back to the field. Megan was arguing with some girl.

"Oh !" I said as I got up as fast as I could and ran over to Doojoon. "Doojoon hold Megan back" 

"Why?" he asked

"Lets just say Megan doesn't really know how to use her words and only....her fists." He looked at me a bit confused. "IF YOU DONT WANT HER TO KICK THAT GIRL'S I SUGGEST YOU HOLD HER BACK!" he stepped back surprised then nodded his head and we both made our way toward Megan. I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her back toward Doojoon who put both his hands on her shoulders holding her in place.

"Hi there." I said to the other girl who seemed to be fuming at this point.

"THIS IS NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS!" she yelled right in my face.

"OK listen I don't know what MY COUSIN did to you, but I suggest you just go back to what you were doing. OK?" 

"YOU ES THINK YOU ARE SUCH HOT BECAUSE YOU ARE HANGING OUT WITH SHINEE AND B2ST. So what, did you sleep with them all?" she poked me hard in the chest and put her hands on her hips. 

"wooooow ok 1. you have no idea who I am and 2. you have no idea who they are so pretty much that means you have no business being over here. So I'm going to ask you ONE MORE TIME TO GO BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING, and then we can all forget about this!" I turned and made my way back to Yoseob, if I had stayed there any longer I probably would have taken a swing at her. Yoseob was standing up with concern on his face. I waved to reassure him that everything was ok. 

"PANDA WATCH OUT!" he yelled at me. I felt something hit the back of my head, hard. I fell to the ground and out but I could still hear everything. 

'OH NO !" I heard Megan yell.

"MEGAN NO! STOP!" screamed Doojoon in desperation.

"Panda! PANDA ARE YOU OK!  PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!" It was Yoseob but he was right by my side and holding my hand. I then felt myself being lifted by a pair af strong arms. Yoseob was a lot stronger than  had orriginaly thought.