You Don't Mess With A Good Thing

Chocolate Disco

Megan's POV

It's the night before the b2st concert and Amanda and I are having dinner at Teen Top's but, there is a bit of a problem. It's clear that CAP likes Amanda but now all of her attention is on the fact that she is going to meet Junhyung who she has loved ever since she first saw B2st.  So now CAP keeps doing all this cute stuff to get Amanda's attention but she's just getting annoyed with him.  Poor CAP I mean i love Amanda but its really kind of ty to have led him on like this. 

"Hey Megan can I talk to you for a second?" CAP asked

"SURE no problem" oh god I can only imagine what this is going to be about. I followed him into the hallway.

"Megan what's goign on with Amanda?" He ran his hand through his hair, I have never seen him so frustrated. In these last few months I have known him Min Soo was always just a relaxed kid of guy. For him to be like this only proves how much he really likes Amanda.

"The last time you guys came over she was all into me and blushing everytime I talked to her. It would be easy for a BLIND person to see that she liked me! I know I wasn't just imagining it." he was right Amanda really did like him, and when Amanda liked someone it was plain for the whole world to see, she cant even TRY to hide her feelings. "So anyway despite her being so into me before, now its like I dont even exist to her, and what makes me even more upset is that I asked her out and its like she has forgotten all about it.  You are her cousin Megan you know her better than anyone!..... so could you please tell me...IS THIS NORMAL FOR HER?!" I had no idea what to say to him. I care about CAP a lot. He was a good friend so I wanted to tell him the truth but at the same time I was not about to make my cousin out as a by telling him that she was simply too distracted by another man.

"Well Min Soo......hmmm....ok so......ummm.....OH! ok so you know that she got those backstage passes for the B2st concert right? Well B2st is one of Amanda's ALL TIME FAVORITE BANDS so she's just really excited to see them.  She's the type of person to over analyze EVERYTHING so shes probably going over every possible situation in her head and making sure she won't make an of herself haha.  So dont take it too seriously its just that...well you know she is a little simple minded so it's hard for her to concentrate on two things at the same time especially when one of those things is meeting B2st.  Just giver her untill after the concert, and maybe even a little after depending on how things go, and im sure she will be all over you again soon enough trust me SHE DOES LIKE YOU." He nodded his head in understanding but still seemed a bit warry of the situation.

"......she doesnt like anyone in particular in B2st does she?" ....ok how to get out of this one...

"Wellllllll i mean shes always been Junhyungs fan but I'm pretty sure its just because he's an amazing rapper." LIES she loves everything about junhyung his rapping, his style, his attitude, if you get her started she wont shut up about him.

"Ok well could you do me a favor.....just watch after her and remind her of me if she starts flirting with anybody." I feel so bad but I want him to feel reassured I mean technically I wasnt lying because when Amanda sees a guy she likes she doesnt flirt....she doesnt do anything actually, she just kind of gets really quiet and tries her hardest to act like a normal person.

"I'm positive that will not be an issue but ........sure."  we joined everyone else and by this time Amanda was sitting looking really anxious and boucing her legs up and down

"MEGAN CAN WE PLEASE GO? I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP, SO TOMORROW CAN GET HERE SOONER!"

"Sure let's go," I pulled her aside and whispered in her ear "but you have to talk to CAP for little while you have been ignoring him all night."

"awwwwww but Megan!!!!!"

"NOW AMANDA!"

"........FINE!" she walked over to Min Soo, grabbed his wrist and they walked to the backyard.

Amanda's POV

UGH! i could kill Megan right now DOESNT SHE KNOW WE R GOING TO SEE B2ST TOMORROW AND SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE ME TALK TO MIN SOO!......I did feel kind of bad though I really hadn't talked to him all night.  I dragged him to the backyard and sat him on the swing and then sat next to him and tried to collect my thoughts. After what seemed like forever,  I turned toward him and smiled. "Hey Min Soo! Whatsup? Sorry I havent been able to concentrate tonight.  Im just really excited to meet B2st they are my favorite band, and I've watched all there shows, and everything and IM JUST SO EXCITED YOU HAVE NO-" suddenly Min soo grabbed my face and kissed me it was so unexpected I couldnt even really process it.  He pulled away but kept his hands on my face so I couldnt look away.

"I don't really care Amanda, but you have to understand it really freaks me out when you just start acting like I dont exist.  I really like you and I hope you like me just as much.  Thats all I really have to say so please don't go to that concert and fall in love with one of the b2st guys, I know that sounds kind of needy but.....yeah."  he let go of my face and looked down, he was embaressed. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME NOW! LIKE I WASNT ALREADY EXHAUSTED EMOTIONALLY NOW HE HAS TO KISS ME AND MAKE ME EVEN MORE FLUSTERED IM SO MAD!...ok I'm not that mad I'm actually really happy that he just kissed me.  Its not that I don't like Min Soo, I REALLY do but I cant concentrate when I know I'm finally going to see Junhyung face to face tomorrow it was honestly a dream come true for me.  I put my hands on top of Min Soo's which were in between us.

"I like you a lot too Min Soo please believe that.  It's just that I have so many emotions inside right now I feel like if one more big thing happens I might explode! So please just give me some time to process everything." I leaned foreward and kissed his cheek, got up and walked toward Megan and I's house.  She was already inside.

"What did you guys talk about?" she asked

"...............Min Soo kissed me" I said quietly "it's so wierd...I know I should be SOOOO happy but...I just feel confused...what if I meet Junhyung tomorrow and he actually likes me, like I always hoped......WHAT IF HE HATES ME....I just can't  think about my feelings for Min Soo right now....but doesnt that kind of prove that I dont like him as much as I thought...I mean HE JUST ING KISSED ME and all I can think about is someone else that I have never even met."  I looked at Megan and she looked really sympathetic.

"I understand where you are coming from Amanda and I'm sure after tomorrow, after you actually meet b2st, you will be able to sort out your feelings much better because they will be more clear.  I'm sure CAP understands too. So lets just go to bed. Don't let this get you down." I nodded my head and we hugged.  Megan always knew just what to say to make me feel better. I walked to my room.  I layed my head down......I then ran into Megan's room and started boucing on the bed.

"MEGAN WE ARE GONNA MEET B2ST TOMORROW AAAAAAAAAAHHH" She got up and we bounced up and down and danced to all of b2sts songs by the time we were exhausted it was 4:00 AM and we both fell asleep talking in Megans bed.