Fix You

Chocolate Disco

Junhyung's POV

I honestly have no idea what it is. What it is that pisses me off so much about her.

Its just once I see her I get on edge.  I knew what I said to her the night of the concert was harsh, I knew how it would make her feel.  And I can't even say I did it for some noble reason like "I was just protecting my friends".  I was just being mean. Nothing else to it., and she was an easy target.  She just looks so damn nice! She's one of those people where you know anything that you say to her she is going to believe it 100%.  She also has one of those presences.....I just had to pick on her. Yea I guess you could say that what I did was a tad bit more than just teasing her but I figured she already hates me I might as well be the that she thinks I am.

I had decided that I was going to appologize to her the next day but then I saw her with that kid from Teen Top and it just pissed me off all over again..... was I jealous?.....no.....no there is no way!...... At least I dont think so.... Even if I did feel that way about her, she hates me. I watched them through the window for awhile at first and I wasn't planning on doing anything. But the more I watched them laughing together I just got more and more pissed. The next thing I knew I was face to face with her, staring into angry and hurt eyes, and she was telling me to stay out her life.....some apology right? I watched her walk out of the cafe and stood there for awhile just thinking about what had happened then I became aware that the kid was still there.

"dude that wasn't cool. She is a really nice girl and she doesnt deserve to be treated like that." he said it to me with such conviction. I knew that every word he said was true. But it didn't piss me off any less that he had to stick up for her like he was just her knight in shining armor trying to save her from the big bad wolf. Well if he wanted a bad guy I would give him one. I looked him straight in the eyes.

"Bro seriously shut the up you don't know ." I said this just as matter of factly as he had, so he would know their was no way I could be lying. I then walked out before he could say anything back. I just walked around for the rest of the day thinking about how I hated both of them and how they can just go to hell and be happy together.  How I didnt give a about either one of them and their was no way I would apologize to her now. The thought of him going to her house after that, and holding her, and consoling her, and telling her everyhting was going to be ok, and making her feel better honestly sickened me.

Without me knowing, it became night and I decided it would be a good idea to head back home.  When I got home the rest of the guys were there but they looked really worried I asked Yoseob what was wrong.  He proceeded to tell me about the soccer game and how Amanda got hit in the head. After that my emotions were in a huricane. I went from being pissed about earlier to being worried about her hitting her head, to being outraged about Minho carrying her home and spending time with her alone at the house while everyone else went out. To something else I didn't even know. I found myself telling them about what had happened earlier that day.

"When we got back to the house Panda come out and she looked like she had been crying. We dont know why though." I must have looked really patheritc because then Yoseob said, "But I don't think its about what happened at the cafe Junhyung because I hung out with her after that and she seemed more angry than sad." But still it didn't make any sense, why was she so upset? Did Minho do something? I had met him a couple times and he didn't seem like the mallicious type so I highly doubt it... Minsoo then? Just then Doojoon came out of his room with a goofy look on his face. He looked at us, composed himself, then told us that he had just gotten done texting Megan.

"She said that Minsoo went over to the house to talk to Amanda and saw her and Minho together and things got really heated.  I guess he said that she was only a fame chaser and some other stuff, I don't really know but then I guess Amanda threw Minho out of the house." They all looked at me knowing that the only reason Minsoo got the idea that she was a fame chser was from me. "Junhyung I think you should-"

"SHUT UP!" I walked to my room and locked it. I didnt want to hear what he thought I should do. I wanted to continue being mad at her. It was easier to hate ther than to try and apoloize when I had already convinced myself I was never going to. For awhile all I thought was that I didn't owe her anything, that I was happy that she had been hurt, that it was what she deserved. Then somehting else crippled all of my other thoughts.

How dare he. How dare he stand up for her and make me out to be the bad guy and then turn around and make her cry.  If I was supposed to be the bad guy then I was the only one allowed to hurt her. That was the only thing I had and someone had taken it from me. I had to see her again. When she was mad at me, I at least knew I was the only one she was thinking about. Now she was crying and only thinking about him. I had to make her see only me again, only think about me, only cry over me. I walked towards my door and put my hand on the knob... No... If I went now would look desperate and she would think that she has the upper hand. Tomorrow, I would go see her tomorrow.

I woke up the next day and did around the house to keep myself busy as long as I could because I knew if I found myself with nothing to do I would go to her house right away and I needed to wait.  It was around 4 when I decided it would be ok to head over.  On the way there I found myself in a crisis. What role would I take when I saw her? Would I become the hero and be the one to console her? Or would I continue to let her hate me? Should I pretend like I have no idea what happened? What do i say to her when she opens the door? What kind of face should I show her? Happy? Angry? Empathetic? Indifferent? Suddenly I realized I had no answer to any of these questions and I was already knocking on her door. I needed answers and I needed them quick but my mind was clouded. The doorknob turned and the door oppened. What do I look like to her? Will she be happy to see me? Or will it make her more upset? Whay was I even here? Our eyes met and I said the only thing that came to mind.

"Hey...."