Dude.......

Chocolate Disco

Junhyung's POV

After the concert I went to cool my head outside.  I had been on edge all day but didn't really know why.  I was keeping it in, which wasn't good I could feel myself ready to explode at any moment.  I leaned against a wall and just looked up at the stars in the clear night sky for a bit and let myself try to calm down.  After awhile I got a text from Doojoon saying that I need to come see them and that there was some people that they wanted me to meet.  I made my way down the long hallway and took a deep breath before oppening the door.  I saw everyone sitting down and two girls.  One of them was sitting with Doojoon and Dongwoon and the other was sitting next to Yoseob and everyone else but they all looked like they were having so much ing fun. for some reason it really pissed me off. I assumed these were the girls who won that contest.  Fans who thought they knew everything about us but only saw us the way they wanted to.  I'm so sick of fake people trying to take advantage of me and my friends just because we are famous.  Today was not a good day for them to be here.  I must have looked pissed or something becaus the one who was siting with Yoseob came up to me and introduced herself.  Her name was Amanda.  All of the annoyance that had been building up inside of me kept building up and I couldn't hear what she was saying.  But then her face got all concerned and her big eyes filled with pity "Is...Is everything alright?" she asked.  I was sent over the edge by such an innocent question.  I don't even really remember what I said to her all I remember is that when I was done yelling at her she went pale and she looked like she was going to cry.  What was wrong with me.  I was taking all my anger out on this girl who had done nothing.  I walked away and slammed the door.  I had to get away and figure things out.

Amanda's POV

I felt my vision begin to blur and I blinked back my tears.  I was so embaressed, but it wasn't just that.  I was dissapointed. For so long i immagined my meeting with him being so amazing and us being friends. But he hated me. BUT WHY? WHAT DID I DO WRONG? It was really quiet for awhile and I thought about leaving but then I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Yoseob. He then put his hand in mine gently.

"Please Amanda dont let him make you feel bad.  We are friends! Actually before he came in I was going to ask if you and Megan wanted to come hang out with us for the night.  For some reason Junhyung has been in a really bad mood recently and I'm sure he didnt mean all those thing he said. So lets go out and have fun? We can meet up with him later and maybe he will be in a better mood and you guys can start over, ok?" He seemed so sincere and I really did want to be friends with him so I squeezed his hand and shook my head. He then wrapped me in one of the wanrmest hugs I had ever recieved.  We all went out to dinner and, then we went karaoking and laughed the whole time. After that we all decided to go for a walk.  I tried to put Junhyung out of my head but the more I thought about it the more mad I became.  All I had asked was if he was ok. That was tottally normal. It wasn't like I asked him about his life story......SO WHERE THE DID HE GET OFF GETTING TO PISSED AND YELLING AT ME LIKE THAT!?

"Hey! Its Junhyung!" Doojoon said.

I directed my attention to where he was looking to see junhyung walking toward us. ! I wasn't ready to see him yet so soon.  I still couldn't decide if I was pissed or what.  I grabbed Megan's arm and we walked a little ways away from the group so they wouldn't hear us.

"Megan, what the hell am I gonna do?! I cant even look at him right now! We have to go back home."

"Maybe he was just in a bad mood. Give him another chance, and even if he is still a jerk you can always just talk to the other guys. Lets just hang out for a bit longer ok?" I could tell she was having a lot of fun and I didn't want to ruin it for her so i agreed to give it a second chance. But there was no way in hell I was going to talk to him first.  We joined the group again and continued our walk and stopped at a park where we all sat down in the grass and talked about almost everything there is to talk about.  We all got along so great it was almost hard to believe.  However througout the night I swear I could feel Junhyung glaring at me and he always made sure to avoid me. We didnt share two words the whole time.  The boys then walked Megan and I back to our house. We all hugged goodbye and exchanged numbers except me and Junhyung of course who made sure to keep a safe distance from me.  Then the next door neighbors light came on and Min Soo walked outside. 

"Hey isn't he from Teen Top?" asked Kikwang. Minsoo came over and said hi and introduced himself to everyone and they all did the same.  He then took me aside and asked me if I wanted to have dinner the next day.  I tought it over for awhile then agreed.  I owed it to him.  He then went home and then I joined the group again.

"What was that all about huh?" Yoseob asked me nudgung my side I blushed and told him about the date "Daaaang get at him gurl!" he said as he ruffled my hair. We all laughed.

"Oh I see so you're just a fame chaser then?" I looked over to see Junhyung with a grin on his face. What the is his problem? "First you get with him and then you try to be bff's with all of us. What a great life you lead."

"Junhyung....." Yoseob said scoldingly, but Junhyungs harsh eyes stayed on mine.  So I walked up to him, and smacked him across the face.

"How dare you! You have no idea who I am. You should probably take your own goddamn advice and not act like you know people when you don't!  Meeting you has been one of the biggest let downs of my life!" I then stomped into the house, fell to my knees, and started crying. Not long after Megan came up behind me and hugged me until I calmed down.  She helped me up and we both went to bed.  Right as I had laid down I got a text message from Yoseob.

PANDA!

Please dont let Junhyung get to you! I scolded him when we got back to the dorm! I really like you a lot and I want to keep being friends! So please dont let him stop our LOVE! haha anyway you should text me when you are done with you're date so we can hang out again! OK???? GOOD LUCK!!!....also goodnight :)

I smiled, put the phone down, and drifted to sleep.