Dinner with Teen Top!

Chocolate Disco

Amanda's POV:

“Amanda lets go!” Megan knocked on the door.

“AH! Give me time to adjust!"

“Calm down you will be fine” I heard the door open and looked to see who it was. If it was C.A.P. I was going to die right now…..eewwwww it was that alien fish kid Niel.

“Hi Megan! I missed you!” he ran out and hugged her and she hugged him back.

“Hey Niel!….I saw you yesterday crazyyyyy.” AH I HATE THIS KID HE'S SO WEIRD!

“Niel at least let them come in the door.” I heard a beautiful deep voice. C.A.P. came up behind Niel, looked at me and smiled.

“Hey Amanda! I don’t think we got a proper introduction before. My names Bang Min Soo also known as C.A.P. you can call me Min Soo.” Once again I found myself staring. Trying to grab at some form of a sentence.

“ Hi! sorry I freaked out earlier I uh….forgot about something that I had to do so I just…yeah….haha” Nailed it.

“haha that’s ok I figured it was something like that.” 

“OK well we should probably go in!” Megan said

“Oh right, lets go!” Min Soo said enthusiaticaly and walked into the house followed by Niel. Megan and I were the last to go in she leaned in close to me and whispered “smooth”

“SHUT UP!” I smacked the back of her head.

“OW!” she exclaimed and I ran inside before she could retaliate. When we walked inside the thing I noticed first was that there was no way 6 teenage boys lived in this house it was much to clean.

“We cleaned up today, because we heard you were coming over.” Min Soo whispered in my ear it took all the strength I had not to jump away but I stood my ground “come with me” he said as he grabbed my hand and led me into the kitchen where everyone else was.

“everyone this is my cousin Amanda. Amanda this is everyone.” Megan said

“HI Amanda!” an enthusiatic ChunJi said.

“Its nice to finally meet you Amanda.” L.Joe said. Reaching out his hand.

“Hey” said Niel…yeah you

“HELLO!” from Ricky.

“Megan has told us soooo much about you! So you like Kpop too?” asked ChangJo

“psh I taught megan everything she knows but YEAH I LOVE K POP it’s so much better than American music! My best friend Hallee is the one who introduced me to it though so I can't take all the credit”

“YAH NOT EVERYTHING!” Megan protested. I looked at her “..............ok everything” everyone laughed and ChangJo ruffled her hair. Cute! Too bad she doesn’t like him like that, but I mean, if she was able to meet Teen Top this fast there was no telling if we could meet Beast or not. We all ate dinner, then we talked for the rest of the night it was fun the guys were all very enthusiatic. When it was time for us to go it was super early, all the other kids were asleep so Min Soo walked megan and I to our house. We walked up the steps and to the front door.

“IM GONNA GO IN FIRST!” Megan yelled then she ran in and slamed the door before I could follow after her in.

“WHAT THE HELL MEGAN!?” I could hear her laugh on the other side of the door. I turned around and looked at Min Soo’s gorgeous face. “I had a lot of fun with you guys tonight." I said shyly I could feel myself blushing but it was dark and the lights were out so he couldnt see me. Just then the front porch light . Thank you Megan! I automatically put my hands to my cheeks so he couldn’t see me blushing. He started laughing.

“Why do you keep doing that?” he asked. “are you trying to hide something?” he reached over and put his hands over mine taking them away from my face. There was no way he couldn’t see me blushing now. Except when he pulled my hand away he didn’t let go he just stared at me and then leaned foreward and kissed my cheek. “I had a lot of fun too…we should do it again sometime…just the two of us.”

“okay” I said shakily. he let go of my hand and started to walk away.

“see you later” I watched him walk away then burst inside “AAAAHHHHHHH!”

“I told you this was a good thing” Megan said