Take Me or Leave Me

Chocolate Disco

Amanda's POV:

"Was that towards me or her head?"  I heard Minho ask. I would have laughed if I wasnt so nervous. Why was he here? I don't want to say anything to make him hate me. Although he probably already thinks I'm wierd since that ramune thing. 

"Haha I'm pretty sure it's her head." Yoseob said

"Oh good then." I heard footsetps walk up to the back of the couch on the side that my head was on. I oppened my eyes to see Minho leaning over the back of the couch staring down at me. When we made eye contact he smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"ok." I breathed more than said.

"I got you some ice cream..... I heard this is your favorite." he said as he plopped the ice cream onto my stomache. He then walked into the kitchen. 

"WHY IS HE HERE?" I whispered to Yoseob. 

"he carried you the whole way here.....why are you whispering?" 

"......because!"

".......but why?"

"..........................I DONT KNOW!" Then Minho walked back in with bowls and spoons. He then sat on the opposite side of the couch and took the ice creams, and started to scoop it into the bowls. He handed me my bowl first and I sat up to grab it. Then Yoseob scooched me over closer to him so that I sat between them.

"WE SHOULD WATCH A MOVIE!" Yoseob yelled walking toward our dvd collection. We didnt have much Megans side was all action and war movies and my side was all disney..... "uuuuuuuuuuuuuh Panda...... any preferences." 

"Um, I guess Beauty and the Beast it's my favorite." 

"ALRIGHT THEN" he exclaimed as he grabbed the movie and popped it into the dvd player. We sat and ate our ice cream in silence watching the movie. I was annoyed because usually when I watch Disney movies I belt out the songs, but there was NO WAY I was going to do that with Minho here. After awhile Yoseob looked at me and gave me a sort of mischevious smile and winked. "OH MAN I totally forgot I made plans today!" I felt my eyes get big in surprise. "so I gotta go!" 

"Or really? Ok then, well I guess Amanda and I can just hang out untill Megan gets back. Right?" Minho said looking at me smiling.

"uh......" was all I could manage to say.

"Don't be rude. WALK ME TO THE DOOR!" Yoseob said grabbing my arm bringing me to my feet and leading me to the door. I oppened the door and as he walked out the door he stuck his tongue out at me. 

"I hate you." I whispered to him.

"hahahaha don't lie Panda." he said as he ran down the steps.

I closed the door and turned around to see minho turned around on the couch staring at me smiling. I swallowed the lump in my throat and I swear he could hear it. He turned back around to face the TV. I walked over to the couch. He looked up at me, smiled, and patted the space next to him signaling for me to sit down, smiling even wider. I slowly walked over and sat on the oppisite side of the couch, and looked at him. At first he look disapointed then he smiled and raised one eyebrow. I looked forward at the movie and tried to still my raging heart by taking deep breaths. We sat for a few minutes not talking. I heard him move and assumed he was just readjusting himself but then his head was in my lap. He never took his eyes off the movie. "So this is your favorite right?.... I like it." As he said this he let his eyes meet mine. We stayed just like that for awhile until i realized that he was lifting his head closer to mine. Was he going to kiss me? NO WAY I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM THAT WELL! But he was stil getting closer. I had to stop this. But how? 

DING DONG!

"AH THE DOOR!" I said, as I sat up flipping Minho off of me. I felt bad but I would do anything to stop that mistake. I ran towards the door.  I heard Minho laughing as he picked himself up off the ground so I didnt  feel to bad. I oppened the door. 

"Hey Amanda!" It was Minsoo.

Megans POV

We all went and got ice creame and then went to the park. I swear if i had a dollar for eveytime someone called me too violent or talk about how crazy I was I would be a millionaire. 

"I mean seriously!" Doojoon continued saying. " YOU ARE SO SMALL BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO AFRAID OF MIDGET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!" They all laughed...except for me. I mean I just got mad I couldnt really help it. Whatever.

"UH OH" Kikwang exclaimed. 

"Whatsup?" Dong woon asked.

"Yoseob is trying to set up Amanda and Minho. He said he's going toleave them at her house alone. He's going to meet us here." We all laughed thinking about Amanda being awkward.  Yoseob showed up a few moments later telling us all bout what happened when they got to the house. We all sat and talked for a couple more hours, but then I got tired and we started back toward my house. When we got there the door was locked and the lights were off. I made my way up the steps.

"OOOOOOOOOOO" they all shouted "THEY ARE TOTALLY MAKING OUT EEEEEWW! MEGAN GET OUTTA THERE HURRY!" they all laughed and yelled. Then the door oppened and I saw Amanda with puffy red eyes. We all got silent after that.

I turned around to see 7 concerned faces. I could tell they all wanted to know what was wrong especially Yoseob. "I....I'll talk to you guys later ok?" I said waving. They all walked away reluctantly. I went into the house closing the door behind and then turned around to see Amanda staring at me. "Amanda whats wrong?" I asked she then walked towards me and hugged me and started to cry hard. I hugged her back. What the happened?