We're Breaking Apart!

Super Show Six

"What?" Heechul let go of Leeteuk to look at Eunhyuk with shock. "What do you mean he is dead?" He went over to Eunhyuk, wanting an answer. Eunhyuk was forcing his tears back. "His condition was horrible, Heechul, nothing we could have done would have saved him." Eunhyuk said quietly. Leeteuk was shocked. The color had drained from his face and he was just standing there staring at the two with his mouth agape in shock. Heechul felt like his heart was torn in half. He looked down and closed his eyes tightly, forcing back tears.

 

Leeteuk hurried to Heechul's side when he saw that the other was about to collapse. Heechul's legs were growing weaker and weaker by the moment to the point where they gave out, Leeteuk catching him however and swiftly picking him up in his arms. Heechul held onto Leeteuk as the other followed Eunhyuk silently downstairs. "Does Sungmin know?" Leeteuk asked Eunhyuk in a whisper. Eunhyuk shook his head, "I told Kyuhyun to tell him now. I don't want to see his reaction.." his voice trailed off when he saw Sungmin and Kyuhyun downstairs.

 

Kyuhyun had just told Sungmin that Henry had died and the room was deadly silent. "No.. He can't be.." Sungmin was in disbelief and felt shocked. "No.." he stood from the couch and Kyuhyun did as well, taking Sungmin's hand. "Sungmin, please, just listen to me.." Kyuhyun knew this was hard on Sungmin and Heechul since they both were the closest to Henry out of SS6. Heechul opened his eyes when he was placed on the floor when he could stand. Sungmin was taking this hard. He was now crying, not wanting to believe that Henry, one of his best friends, was now dead.

 

"It's all my fault!" Sungmin cried out, triggering Heechul to stand up quickly to try and calm Sungmin down like Kyuhyun was trying to do as well. "Sungmin, listen to me." Heechul grabbed Sungmin's shoulders, turning him around so they were facing eachother. "It's not your fault! None of this is your fault, okay?" he lightly shook Sungmin to try and get the other to listen. Sungmin didn't look at Heechul, his eyes were too full of tears to even see him anyway. 

 

Sungmin sobbed and tried to get away from Heechul. "Let go of me hyung!" Sungmin cried out, not being able to run away because Heechul was holding his shoulders and blocking him. "Sungmin-ah, just stop and calm down, please!" Heechul wanted to get through to the younger. He knew when something bad happened, Sungmin was always first to take blame and once his guilt had gotten so far that Heechul caught Sungmin trying to cut himself, which he stopped the other from doing of course. "Hyung, let go." Sungmin's voice was firmer but Heechul wanted to get through to him. The others stood around watching and all of them felt dead inside. "No." Heechul held onto Sungmin tighter, refusing to let him go. Sungmin had it.

 

Without warning, Sungmin threw out his arms and pushed Heechul back, surprisingly he was very strong. Heechul was surprised and so was everyone else. Heechul did not like being pushed. He frowned and pushed Sungmin back, glaring at the other as Sungmin stumbled backwards. Sungmin lunged forward to Heechul and began to punch at him, Heechul doing the same. This alerted everyone. "Guys!" Leeteuk ran forward and so did Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun, pulling the two fighting males away. "What is wrong with you guys?!" Kyuhyun asked, holding Sungmin back. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were holding Heechul back because he was very PISSED OFF. "Is that how you treat your hyungs when they try to help you!?" Heechul spat at Sungmin, who had just burst out into tears, crumpling into Kyuhyun's arms. Donghae hurried over to help Kyuhyun with Sungmin. Leeteuk let go of Heechul when he felt the other calm down. He rubbed his temples, closing his eyes. They were all breaking apart. 

Leeteuk's eyes opened and he looked at his group. They were all shaken up from Sungmin and Heechul's fight that had just taken place a few moments ago. He was shaken up too and his heart was beating fast, but now everything was hitting him like a bomb. They shot Kyuhyun. They then kidnapped Kyuhyun and Heechul. They fired the two bullets that ended Henry's life. This was serious business now. They weren't just enemies. Leeteuk had a growing hate for SS5 and SHINe now. This wasn't a game anymore. They wanted a war? Leeteuk smirked. He would give them a ing war, alright. No more playing nice. His team had a battle to win and if killing was the only way, then they would kill. They killed one of their members, and that was it. Leeteuk wasn't going to play nice anymore.