The News

Super Show Six

"Aisshhh hyung, turn the light off.." A sleepy and achy Heechul whined as Leeteuk opened the windows, thus waking the other up in the process. "Sorry Heechul-ah, we need some light in here and it's time to wake up." he looked over at Heechul and smiled. "You may want to put some clothes on before anyone comes in, Heechul." Leeteuk was already wearing clothes unlike Heechul who was still in the bed, tangled up in the warm blankets. Heechul blinked before looking at himself, nodding. Yup, he was . He forgot about their little party last night.. "Oh yeah." Heechul quickly got up before grabbing his clothes from the past night which were on the floor. He slipped his boxers on and then his jeans before pulling on his shirt, smoothing it out afterwards. He smiled. "There, all better now." Leeteuk smiled, walking over to Heechul.

 

"So, about last night.. I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" Leeteuk asked Heechul, hand moving to rest at the other's waist lightly. "It's okay hyung, my is sore but other than that." He shrugged and walked to the bathroom. "Your limping too.." Leeteuk pointed out the obvious. Yes, he made Heechul limp. Heechul looked back at Leeteuk. "So I've noticed." he winked before closing the door. Leeteuk smiled and shook his head before going to fix the bed. He had just tucked the covers in all neatly when the door to his room opened, "Leeteuk hyung?" it was Donghae. "Yes Donghae-ah?" Leeteuk looked over at Donghae curiously. Donghae stepped inside before looking down and clearing his throat, feeling slightly awkward since he had heard a lot of.. ual noises coming from the same room last night. He knew Heechul and Leeteuk had . They were making so much noise that he and Eunhyuk had to stay downstairs. It was unbearable! That wasn't what Donghae came in to say though.

 

"It's about Henry, hyung." Donghae took another small step inside, looking like he was about to cry after he spoke. Leeteuk rose an eyebrow and stepped closer, wanting to know. "Go on.." Leeteuk wanted Donghae to continue. "Well, I don't know how to put this." Donghae bit his lip lightly before looking down at the floor. Leeteuk felt his heart beginning to ache, having a feeling about what Donghae was going to say. "He isn't doing good." Donghae finally came out with. Leeteuk sighed with relief. It was a good thing that he didn't die, but it was still bad that he wasn't doing good. "What do you mean, Donghae?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"Well, last night while you were busy," he paused awkwardly, meaning when Leeteuk and Heechul were having . "there was a phone call from SS4. Shindong said that Henry wasn't eating and refused to drink anything." he said. Leeteuk nodded. "And he was having difficulties with breathing." Donghae added. "It's okay, Donghae-ah. He is just in bad condition right now.. I'm sure with time he will get better.." Leeteuk weakly gave Donghae a smile, however he was doubting what he said on the inside. He had to stay strong for Donghae though.. He had a whole group to stay strong for. It wasn't an easy thing for Leeteuk to do. "I hope so hyung, I don't know what I'd do if we lost Henry." Donghae sounded more relieved that he told Leeteuk and he smiled weakly before leaving the room quietly. Just then, Heechul came out of the bathroom. 

 

Heechul ran a hand through his hair, watching Leeteuk. "Who was that?" he asked. "Oh, it was Donghae." Leeteuk smiled at his lover, watching him. "About what? He didn't hear us last night, did he?" Heechul asked quickly. "No, Donghae didn't come to talk about that, but yeah, I think he did hear us.." Leeteuk laughed. Heechul sighed but then laughed, sitting on the bed. "What did he want then?" He asked. "He told me that Henry isn't doing good." Leeteuk looked away from  Heechul when he spoke. Heechul's eyes widened and he stood, going over to Leeteuk. Leeteuk didn't want to look at Heechul but he had to when Heechul grabbed his chin to make him look. "Henry will be okay, got it?" Heechul asked softly. Henry was like a little brother to everyone. He couldn't be in bad condition. He just couldn't be.

 

"Heechul-ah, I'm afraid he won't get better.." as soon as Leeteuk said that he received a slap to the face. "Leeteukie hyung!" Heechul scolded. "Don't say that! He will be fine, just please don't say that!" Heechul then hurried into Leeteuk's arms, burying his face in the other's wonderfully muscular chest. Leeteuk wrapped his arms around Heechul, ignoring the burning pain in his cheek from being slapped. He had to stay strong and optimistic. He couldn't bring the others down. "I'm sorry for slapping you, hyung.." Heechul whispered. "It's okay Heechul." Leeteuk replied softly, rubbing Heechul's back gently to comfort him.

 

Leeteuk heard the phone ring downstairs but he didn't think much of it at that moment. He was focused on comforting his beloved Heechul after he worried the other sick. He rested his chin on the top of Heechul's head lovingly, holding him close. He wasn't planning on letting Heechul go, even as the door opened. "Guys, something horrible has happened." it was Eunhyuk, who was on the phone in tears. It was then that Leeteuk and Heechul's fear came true. "Henry died."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! So this was a sad chapter and I'm really sorry but it had to happen.. I felt that the story was becoming boring so this would spice things up afterwards with what I'm planning.. This was the last chapter with Henry 'in' it but all things happen for a reason. :)  I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Also! Check out my new story! A Burning Fire Needs A Breeze!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/185527