Chapter 07

Can you protect Everyone?
Jessica POV
 
It was Jonghyun.  I told myself not to worry about it, but something didn’t seem right.  I couldn’t pinpoint it exactly, but something was wrong.  I told Ahjusshi to stop the car.  I quickly got.
 
“Yah Kim Jonghyun!”  He abruptly stopped the bicycle at the sound of my voice.  I ran up to him as fast as I could.  As I got closer, I could see the frantic look on Jonghyun’s face, so much different from yesterday.  I glanced at the little boy on the back of the bike and realized that it was Taemin, Jonghyun’s little brother.  He was pale and cold seat covered his face. 
 
“Jonghyun-ah, what’s wrong with Taemin?”  Jonghyun opened his mouth, but nothing came out.  He began to tremble with fear of not knowing what to do.  So much for trying to forget him.
 
“Take Taemin to the car, Jonghyun-ah.”  Without any hesitation, he lifted Taemin into his arms and rushed to the car.  After getting situated, I told Ahjusshi to drive to the nearest hospital.  He hesitated.
 
“Ahjusshi, please!” I pleaded.  With a sigh, he quickly sped off.  I turned to Jonghyun who was still numb with worry.  I looked at Taemin.  He was shivering uncontrollably and his face was scrunched up in pain.  I felt his forehead.  Tamin had an unmistakable fever.  I took off my jacket and carefully wrapped it around him, trying to keep him warm. 
 
Jonghyun looked at me with gratefulness.  Instead of smiling back, I turned away indifferently.  He seemed rather taken aback.  I hated doing this, but it was for his own good.  It my mom found out that I ditched school to take Jonghyun’s brother to the hospital, she would kill me with her own hands. 
 
SMACK!  Because of how fast we were going, Ahjusshi accidentally ran over a bump and caused me to hit my head.  I rubbed it gingerly.  I glanced at Taemin to see if it had disturbed him, but he was okay(not really, but you know what I mean :) ).  It was actually Jonghyun who was clutching his side in pain. 
 
“Yah, Kim Jonghyun, what’s wrong with you?” I said drily.  But there was no response.  Becoming worried, I gently took his hand from his side and saw that it was bleeding…..a lot.  I began to panic.  But thankfully, we had arrived at the hospital.  I told Ahjusshi to carry Taemin while I helped the semi-conscious Jonghyun.  The nurses quickly surrounded us and took him away.  Jonghyun-ah….

 

Author's Note - Sorry for the short update.  I did write alot, but didn't post all of it because I wanted to create suspense!!!!  (i am so evil kekeke!)  please subscibe or leave a comment.  i luv reading them!