☯ The Details

Customary Tradition

 

The two gorgeous guys did as they say and went ahead with the twins following them. As they were walking at the isle, they can see some maids passing by and they all tend to stop and take a bow whenever they walk past them.

[Yuto’s POV]

With all this things happening now, I bet ne-san is already thinking about something again. She has not been talking since we started walking yet she looks around. She seems to be too focused ne. Looks like I need to prepare myself for she surely will bombard the queen with questions. I also want to know what’s really happening.

[End of POV]

They are like walking in an unending path. It is like a maze inside and Yuto seems to be more fascinated that worried. Rina on the other hand is trying to assess the surroundings yet again the feeling of familiarity sinks in to both of them. They felt like they had walked along these alleys before.

Yuto noticed his sister being a little too stressed out and he cannot resist the awkward silence between them.

“Ne-san, I know what you are trying to do but please don’t stress yourself too much! Besides, even if you try to memorize the path we took, I know you will still forget it!” Yuto told his sister to remind her to relax a bit. He knew that his sister will try to memorize the path they took but he is also aware about the memory span of his sister. She easily forgets things.

This caught the attention of the two guys and made them laugh a bit.

“Please don’t worry your highness. We are already approaching the area.” Yamaa said which made them felt a bit more relaxed and excited as well.

As they were approaching the door, they saw another gorgeous looking man standing and seem like guarding the door. He gave a salute to Yamaa and looked at the twins.

“Jun! Please inform the queen that we are already here.” It was Shigeaki who spoke and the guy he called Jun bowed slightly to him as a sign of acknowledgement and respect.

“Right away.”

The guy named Jun opened the door and went inside abiding Shigeaki’s order.

“Ne ni-chan, have you noticed something?” Rina grabbed Yuto’s arms to get him near her and for her to whisper something to his ear.

“What is it again?” Yuto mouthed to Rina since he really is not good on whispering since he is too hyped now.

“Have you noticed that almost all the guys we’ve seen now are really really really good-looking!” Rina finally told her brother since she cannot hold it anymore.

Shigeaki seemed to notice the whispering thing between the twins so he faked a cough and caught their attention.  Jun came out and assisted them to enter the room which totally left the twins shocked and were in awe!

They literally had their jaws dropped by the scene they saw!

[Yuto’s POV]

This is simply amazing!

All the servants are standing at the sides and all of them are in uniform! They are all bowing down and they even greeted us with “Welcome your highnesses!” in synch! This doesn’t look like a room! It is like three tennis courts joined together! The chandeliers are also amazing! Not to mention the long table in the middle filled with food! It is a feast fit for a king!!! Amazing!!!

I wonder what Ne-san is thinking now? I hope she is not craving for the food!

[End of POV]

[Rina’s POV]

I bet that my dear ni-chan is amazed by everything he just saw… wait a minute… I know that smell! The smell of roasted turkey with a happy bunch of Rosemarie and some Dill at the side! Owh owh!! There is also the smell of the garlic bread! But no!! be strong Rina! This is not the time to let yourself be tempted by all these wonderful delights. You are here to search for answers and to talk to the queen. You need to clarify things once and for all! Remember all those questions and ask them!

Now now… where s the queen?

All I can see is a beautiful lady maybe twenty five years old and three young men who were almost the same age as kei. They seemed to be in their best look and if I am not mistaken, they might be Princes… but where is the queen?

“Welcome to the Demon Kingdom! Nakajima Yuto and Nakajima Rina! Please, feel free and comfortable and take a seat.”

The beautiful, not to mention y, lady stood and said that. She also pointed two vacant seats. She was sitting at the end of the table and she pointed the two unoccupied seats which were adjacent to hers. Shigeaki and Yamaa guided us and we took our seats. They also took the available seats at the right side and the Jun guy also sat there. So basically, the three men they saw earlier sat at our right side and the three young men were sitting at our left. There are a lot of foods between us but I must not be distracted.

“Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mayuki Daidouji, the 37th demon queen and the mother of these adorable looking guys at your left. Come on boys, introduce yourselves.” She proudly announced and this made me so shocked! I mean, she only looks like the elder sister of these guys! And now she’s telling me she is the MOTHER! This is absurd!

“I am Kota Yabu. The eldest.” Said an auburn haired prince. From the looks of it, I don’t think I might be able to be in good terms with him. He seems to be the type who is stubborn and will want things to go according to how he wants I to be. He seems to be bossy as well. He also doesn’t seem to like our presence here. He has been staring at us from head to toe since the moment we set foot in this room.

“Hi! I am Hikaru Yaotome! You can call me Hikka! I hope you will be able to be a good prince and princess!” This time a fun loving and blonde haired guy is talking. He has little fangs but unlike the first guy, he seems to be more approachable. He has this big smile while speaking and he seems to be really jolly. Looks like Yuto will be having his mini match.

“Yuya Takaki. Nice to meet you.” woah! From a light and funny aura, we suddenly go to a more serious one! He seems to be like a man of few words and he seems like he doesn’t enjoy big parties. He also seems to be more of a serious type and mysterious and it matches his chestnut colored hair.

“Allow me to introduce myself as well. I am Jun Matsumoto. The second general and I am in charge in gathering all the Intel from our forces. I am also here to manage the armory of the kingdom.” He seems to be nice but somehow I sense that he is a little nervous and he has this charm in him and there is this gentleness I sense in him.

I took a deep breath and decided to speak since Ni-chan is still so amazed and observing more will just distract me.

“Your highness, I don’t want to sound impolite but my brother and I are really confused and we need answers. Mr. Shigeaki here told us that it will be best to hear the answers directly from you my queen.”

I tried to compose myself but seriously I want to burst out all my questions in my mind!

“I see… what is it that you want to know?” the queen smirked and sat more comfortably on her chair.

“There are honestly a lot of them your highness. I hope you won’t mind.”

“I won’t.” was her quick response.

“ First, I want to know what this place is? Is it still on Earth? How did we end up here? Why are the townsmen a while ago throwing rocks on us and are calling us demons? What do they mean of DOUBLE BLACK? And why are you all addressing me and my brother as hime-sama and ouji-sama! Why do you even know us?”

I know I sounded a bit rude and demanding but I need answers and I need them now.

“Easy there! I will answer your question one by one. First is that, you are in The Demon Kingdom just like what I said a while ago and unfortunately, this is not part of the world you come to know of as Earth.” That was the queen’s answer.

“You might think that this is a different planet but in your terms, it will be best to believe that this is an alternative dimension.” This time it was Yamaa who spoke to support the queen’s answer.

“Thank you Yamapi. Regarding your next question, you are here because of the will of the Great One. He is the one who summoned you to be able to arrive to this very place and be crowned as the Demon Prince and Princess who is destined to save the kingdoms from its near doom. Regarding your question about the reaction of the townsmen, there is an emerging war between the Humans and demons. The humans are blaming the demons for the disasters happening around. They think that it is us demons who are trying to collect the Mystical Boxes that will bring chaos to the land and they despise all demons.” The queen is now a little sad while explaining things.

“Then you are saying that you are demons? But how can you distinguish demons between humans? You all look like humans to me!” This time, Yuto spoke.

“All humans have pets something we demons don’t but on the other hand, we demons have the ability to control the elements and we possess magic.”

“What about the double black?” I asked again.

“It was said in the prophesy that one day, the greatest demon prince and princess will come and that they might bring either doom or might save the kingdoms because of the power they possess. They will be distinguished because of being double black which means having black hair and black eyes. They will also be wearing black clothes. If you are wondering, black is a very special color for only royalties of the great Demon Tribe are allowed to wear the color black.” this was what the queen said.

“It is also really important since the only person who had the double black was King Sai Himura and the Great Wise Man himself, Kei Takashima who was the greatest king and adviser of all because it was them who sealed and collected the cursed Mystical Boxes that saved the world 600 years ago.” It was now Shigeaki who spoke and he looked at a big picture frame hanging and surprisingly, the king has a big resemblance on Yuto. Now this is weird.

“Wait! So you mean all of this was because of a prophecy? And you want us to save this world? But we are only normal students. We don’t know how to rule a land we don’t even know. Our parents will be sick and worried about our whereabouts now.” Yuto bravely stood up and this made me stand as well.

“We are very sorry but I think you are having a mistake. First is that, we are not the only ones who has black hair and black eyes in our world. As for the dress, as students of the university, we are obliged to wear these and we are not the only twins. We are really grateful at your warm welcome and we don’t want to be rude but we really need to go home now. If you must… your highness. You have chosen the wrong people.” I said as Yuto and I stood waiting for the queen’s response.

“If that is what you really think, I can’t blame you but please give us some time to explain more about the situation the kingdom is in.” the queen really wants us to stay but…

“Mother! Why are you wasting your time on these wimps! They are clearly not the ones who will save our kingdom! We don’t need that prophesy! It’s all blasphemy and make up stories! What?! A mere lady will be crowned princess just because she wears black skirt and black blazer and that wimpy guy who looks like he cannot even lift the chair he just sat on!” It was that Kota guy who just went berserk with his speech. I knew he is a no good guy.

“Just ignore him. He is just disappointed. Come on Rina.” Yuto was trying to calm me down since he knew I am pissed off. I just had a bad time in my algebra this morning when that pesky teacher humiliated me in front of the class and boy am I wanting to just punch someone now!

 “Hmph... as expected from these cowards. They will just run away. Go and go back to your silly mommy who is waiting for her no good children!” he added with a smirk on his face.

“Why you!!” Yuto was about to run to him but I stopped him.

“I can’t just let him insult our mother! That’s too much!” now Yuto is enraged. A while ago he was the calm one and now he is the one insisting on a fight.

“Oy! That’s too much Kota!” The Yuya guy said.

“Man! Chill!” The blonde guy said.

The queen was left speechless and the other guys are not reacting at all. Shigeaki was restless, Yamaa just took a deep breath and Jun just slapped his forehead. What are they all doing?

“Remember, we are not on our territory and we cannot do anything wrong. Let me handle this.” I said and walked to where that bamboo guy with an auburn hair was standing.  I went there to talk to the queen up close but instead he muttered something I accidentally heard.

“ hmph… acting cool eh!” He said,

I felt like I was a volcano that needs to burst and I stood in front of him and the next thing I did shocked everyone in the room.

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

What did Rina do?

Will they be able to go back to Earth?

What will be happening next?

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

 

Kyaaah!! I am so happy to see all your comments but I will be answering them all tomorrow since I used up all my chakra now and I just want to post this before I go to bed! I am trying to write as fast as I can while the ideas are still fresh on my brain and while I still have the time to use the computer ^_^ hope this chapter answers most of the questions! :D

Comments are loved!

♥Satomi-chan