☯ Amber and Amethyst Kingdom

Customary Tradition

 

[Amber Kingdom]

It is a sunny day; a great time to stay outdoors and appreciate the beauty of nature and was exactly the same thing that the Amber princess did.

The Amber Princess has been sick for a couple of days already. She has always been a fan of nature but during her sick days, she cannot enjoy the beauty of being outside because of the continuous rain in their kingdom. Now is definitely a great time and what made it better is the fact that her friend will be visiting as well.

The warm breeze of hair runs through her face swaying her dark blue hair. The angelic sound of her flute echoes around the castle’s garden as she sits under her favorite tree together with her black cat on her right and her teddy bear at her left.

“Beautiful.” A man’s voice was heard and made the princess stop from playing her flute. Her sapphire blue eyes opened and stared directly at where the man was standing.

“Sorry, did I scare you?!” the man asked worriedly and made the princess let out a smile. This gave the young man assurance.

“So, I heard that you were sick for quite a while. I was worried and I Immediately went here as soon as I heard the news.” The young man said as he sat next to the girl and touched her forehead, checking her temperature.

“Keito, calm down. Don’t worry, I am better now. Sorry for making you worry that much. Thank you for being such a good friend!” the princess said as she touched Keito’s hand as if telling him she is alright.

“Shizu! You cannot blame me for not worrying that much!” Keito said as he ruffled Shizu’s hair. Yes. Shizuna Saito. The Princess of Amber Kingdom.

“I know but I am not a little girl anymore!” Shizuna said as she gave out a cute pout. She knows her bestfriend will never resist her pout. Keito is like an older brother to her and she knows this never fails.

“Ok ok!! I get it. You know I cannot resist that pout.” Keito said as he raised both of his hands like saying I surrender.

Keito stood up and offered his hand to Shizuna which was gladly taken by the princess.

“Let’s go and have a stroll in the forest.” He said as he gave Shizuna a wink.

“I still haven’t told father about it. Will it be ok?” She worriedly asked. Her father will be dead worried if he discovers that she suddenly went out to the forest.

“There is nothing to worry about, My Lady, I already told the king about this and he said it will be alright.”

And so they went out to the forest and took a stroll while talking over a lot of things that they have missed. It has been a while since they last had that time together. Keito saw some beautiful flowers and decided to pick some of them. Unknowingly, Shizuna is busy on following a butterfly as well. To cut things short, they parted ways. When Keito was about to give the bouquet of flowers to Shizuna, he discovered that his friend is gone and now he is busy looking for her.

On the other hand, Shizuna realized that she was too far away from Keito and instead of going back to the castle; she decided to go and visit her cousin, Shirika Kurumizawa, Princess of Jade Kingdom. She hopped on to her pet and went their way to Jade Kingdom.

===♫===♫===♫===♫===♫===♫===♫===

[Amethyst Kingdom]

“My Lady!! My Lady!! Wake up now. We need to start our training as soon as possible.” A tall, brown haired man shouts as he tries to wake up his Princess.

“Koyama-san! Today is such a bright day! No need to have all those boring training and stuff like that.” The Princess said as she just puts the pillow to cover her face and to prevent herself from hearing the early morning sermon of her butler, Koyama Keiichiro.

“Fine then. You leave me no choice. Forgive me, My Lady.” The butler fixed his collar and wrung his sleeves up to his elbow. He took a deep breath and scooped the Princess out of her bed and carried her bridal style showing out her long purple hair which compliments her beautiful purple eyes as well.

This scenario doesn’t always happen but when it does, it means that Koyama is serious or the Princess is extremely not in the mood.

The Princess is known for her being so mysterious and regal. A fan of fashion, a purple lover and a perfectionist; unfortunately, she has extremely low patience over things and if she doesn’t like something, it will be difficult to make her come to like it. She is usually a person who will only speak if deemed to be necessary and she chooses the right words as much as possible but she confides everything to Koyama, her butler. He is like a brother, a best friend and a confidante to her.

Though surprised, the Princess somehow expected this to happen hearing her butler mutter out those words.

“I got it. Please let me down now.” She said as she clung on to Koyama.

“Only if you promise me you will not run away and will be practicing your use of Katana, My Lady.” Koyama said as he looked straight into the Princess’ eye.

“Very well then. You have my word.” The Princess answered and finally, she was let down by Koyama.

“Please do prepare yourself. Your dress and breakfast are all set. I will be waiting for you at the dining hall. If there is anything more you need, just call for my name. Please excuse me, My Lady.” Koyama said as he exited the room.

“I wonder what is up with him today. He seems totally serious.” Kazuko mumbled to herself.

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

Will Keito find Shizuna?

What will happen to Shizuna and Sheriki’s meeting?

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

 

This is it for today ^_^v I only have one kingdom left to introduce then I will tell the continuation about things. Haha!! I hope to update faster now :D LOL!! I only have a week left!! ^_^v really busy these days and I need to concentrate on my acads.

Comments are ♥

Satomi-chan ♥

(Did you know that: An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.)