☯ Emerald Kingdom

Customary Tradition

 

Beautiful sceneries of vast greens, gardens of all sorts of different beautiful, fragrant flowers, luscious forests, abundant farm lands, clean flowing rivers and blue skies. A land ruled by a kind king and a loving queen. That is Emerald Kingdom.

The King and the Queen had a beautiful daughter named Riki Sakuratsuki and is usually called as Riri. She has her short brown hair and some chubby cheeks which was gifted with a dimple only on its right side. The unusual thing about her is that, she has different eye colors.  Her left eye is painted green and the right as blue. It was not a common thing in their world and people thought she was weird. Because of an accident when she was a child, her parents decided to look for something that can make her eyes change colors.

They looked for all of the greatest physicists in the world and asked for their advises yet no one holds a cure for such occurrence until one great inventor, Takashi Chinen, told them for a possible solution that can help the princess without any surgeries involved.

The solution was something that can be placed to cover the eyes’ colors. It was colored contact lenses. The princess chose brown to match her hair color as well and can wear it when going outside.

Her eyes might be a blessing to her as well. She is quite an observant lady and can be seen even as a kid. She can point out even to the smallest details of things or things which are not usually taken into consideration by other people. Unfortunately, her sisters, one older and one younger, are always bullying her saying that her eyes was a curse and that she should never have existed in the first place. A strong lady she is, she is not someone who will cry and sulk in to things instead, she unconsciously lets out a smirk and thus irritates her sisters more. Good thing is that she is close to her brother, the eldest in the family, who always plays with her and protects her against her bully sisters.

 

That WAS Emerald Kingdom.

History in everybody else’s mind.

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

What happened to Emerald Kingdom?

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

 

Well, the introductions for all the kingdoms are set. Sorry for the very short post and the little cliffhanger at the end. Well, things will be explained soon ^_____^ so until then, hope you can still wait.

I am thankful for all the comments I am getting though there are only a handful of it. I am really thankful to those who are still supporting me despite me being gone for quite a long time. I understand that the posts have been short and that everyone is busy these past few days. Hopefully, I will be able to post in a faster pace since I barely have a week left on my vacation. Things are pretty darn hectic for me ne ^_^

Questions, comments or suggestions are loved ^_^

Satomi-chan! ♥

(Did you know that: On average, you speak almost 5,000 words a day – although almost 80% of speaking is self-talk (talking to yourself).) *this holds true to me ^_^*