☯ Those Responsible

Customary Tradition

 

[Yuto’s POV]

Looks like Rina was knocked off because of extreme fear. Well, I can’t blame her for that. She has never imagined even in her wildest imaginations that the day will come when skeletons with wings will carry her and take her to high places. Not to mention the terrible math class a while ago. She hates the subject. She might actually be thinking that things are getting worse. Call me weird but I think it is cool!! I mean the “skellies”. I feel like these “skellies” are on the good side! Good thing Rina doesn’t read my mind now for she surely will scold me again for trusting others too much ne!

I got to admit that we need to thank them for saving our necks from that guy. I wonder why he helped us then tried to kill us. That was weird.

I was still busy thinking about these strange occurrences now when suddenly I saw a large castle. Looks like these skellies will bring us here. Sugoii! I have never seen such huge castle in my whole life! I just wish we won’t be locked up to the cellar or the attic and take us as prisoners.

[End of POV]

[Meanwhile on Earth]

“Oy! Seems like your plans worked out.” A young lady with a dark brown hair and almond shaped eyes said as she approached the guy which is still standing at the rooftop.

“Yeah. Seems like it.” The guy answered plainly still not looking back at the girl.

“I wonder what they might be doing right now…” this time there was a certain tone of concern and the girl is obviously worried.

“If I am not mistaken, there can be two possibilities…” now he is looking intently at the girl and is raising her two fingers to emphasize the number two.

“Ok Mr. Genius… tell me your assumptions.”

“First is that, they might be lucky enough to appear inside the castle where the lovely people will be giving them lovely warning. Second is that, they might have been a little unlucky if they will fall on earthy human grounds wherein they can be sentenced to a certain crowd favorite which is throwing stones to their lovely visitors.  Unfortunately, it is more likely that they will be falling on the second choice.” He said while ending his statement with a smirk which made the lady blush a little.

“You seem to be quite sure about it. By the way, I wonder how you managed to get the prince to enter the portal.” The lady asked while holding her loose hair as it was blown away by the wind.

“This is quite unusual to see you being so interested ne!” the young man cheerfully said to the girl. He knows how snobbish this girl can get so seeing her to be this curious about stuff makes him a little more proud about himself.

“Answer my question.” The lady said with her usual tone. Yup. She is in her normal mode and she can be quite scary. Good thing this guy is already used to her being like that.

“Ok! Well, it is simple. I know for a fact that the prince loves surprises so I sent him a message to go to the designated portal and wait for me since I have a surprise and boom! I gave him a light pat and there he is! Successfully transported… Simple isn’t it.” It is obvious of how proud the guy was at his ideas and he can clearly see that the girl is not amused. More of annoyed by his bragging but she has to admit that she should give him the credits.

“Well, how about the princess? What did you do to her?” the lady is trying to test how this guy’s mind works. She knew he wouldn’t be called as “The Great Wise Man” for no reason but she still has this urge to test the capacities of this guy in front of her.

“What I did? I didn’t do anything. I don’t need to.” The guy’s aura turned from the arrogant, cheerful one to a more serious and cunning one. He looked at the girl straight into her eyes and he went nearer to the girl trapping her with the wall behind her and him in front of her. Not to mention placing his both arms around her to secure that she will not run away.

The lady didn’t even flinch but he knows that deep inside the girl is confused yet he knows she will not show it too. There is a thick façade he knew will be difficult to break.

“I know that you will fix those things for me ne!” He winked again and gave her his warm and killer smile that will definitely melt any lady’s heart.     

“What do you mean?” This time, the confusion on the girl can be seen.

“I know that you, The Oracle, already had a premonition about what is going to happen and I know that you also had given the queen an advisory that the twins will be coming to the castle soon. I also am aware that you want to take part of this wonderful event. So you set your plans on taking the princess to the other portal and made her think that you are doing her a favor.  You knew that she is too kind to resist. Am I right?!”

The lady was again amazed at the guy and smirked.

“Now tell me, when are we going back as well? If both of them are there, then we should also come back. Also, would you mind! I need space you know! Sheesh!” The lady changed topic and shooed the guy away.

“Only when He summons us… I want them to enjoy things a little more before we reveal who we truly are ne Oracle-chan!” he was back again on his cheerful expression.

“Stop calling me that! Baka! I don’t care if you are the “Great Wise Man”! You will always be a baka in my eyes!”

 [Back to the other side of the world]

[Someone’s POV]

Head teacher Shigeaki just informed me that I must meet my mother again today because of an important announcement. I ran as fast as I can to reach her room in time. I guess this one is a serious matter to make my mom meet all of us again. I actually do hope it is.

As I opened the door I found a big table arranged and all my other brothers are there gathered. Looks like mom will be having an announcement since this rarely happens.

“Owh there you are my lovely Koppi! You were a little late! Sit down now. I have an important announcement to make” My mom is cheerful as always. I wonder what the big news is. Are we having another sibling?! Or another father?! Geesh!

I sat down on my chair and took a look on my other brothers.

There’s Hikaru and Yuya which are surprisingly early today.

“I have received news from the oracle. I want you all to be prepared for it is expected that today, the demon prince and princess will be arriving. The Great Wise Man and the Oracle herself made sure and confirmed it.” The queen was serious now.

“Whoa! Whoa! Mother! I phew! I thought you are going to tell us that we are going to have another father or another sibling. Ahaha!” It was Hikaru who made the remark and as usual, he usually says what he thinks.

“So mother, you want us to prepare ourselves and take good care of the prince and princess?” Yuya made his remark now. He is a man of few words and seeing him react now was quite surprising.

“Your highness! Sorry for interrupting you. We have received news that they are here!” The second general of the kingdom came rushing to them.

“Really! That’s great news Jun! What are you waiting for boys! Go and change your clothes and we will be meeting them!” the queen excitedly told her sons.

[Meanwhile]

Yuto was shaking Rina to wake her up. They now landed at the top of great castle and looks like the people there are not going to harm them. It seems like; the people there are really amazed to see them. There are even two gorgeous guys who are there waiting for their arrival.

“We have been waiting for you… Ouji-sama! Hime-sama!” the two guys said in synch which made Yuto shocked and shook Rina harder. He is even slapping her just to wake her up.

“Rina!!  Rina!! Come on! Wake up! You need to see this!!” Yuto was already panicking and he tries his best to wake his sister up. He knows his sister is better at negotiating and talking to others. She is like a little investigator and he need her skills now.

His efforts bear fruit when finally, his twin sister woke up and he assisted her to stand up and helped her fixed her appearance. He can see that his sister is quite disappointed at what she saw because she let go of a huge sigh and placed her hand on her forehead.

“Hime-sama! Ouji-sama! How was the trip?” One of the two really good-looking guys asked which caught the attention of the twins.

“Sorry for being a little impolite. I guess I’ll have to introduce myself. I am Yamaa Tomohisa. The General of the Demon Kingdom and the one in-charge on the battle fronts and now will be in-charge on your safety.” The guy bowed and they can see that he is a general because of the sword on his right hips and because of his military like dress. He seems to be so prim and proper and formal but he looks really kind and he let out a big and warm smile.

“I am Shigeaki Kato. I am the head teacher here and I am in-charge of every event in here. I know everything that is happening and I am also in-charge of the castle’s condition and also going to be your tutor to inform you about everything that you need to know about running the kingdom.” Unlike the other guy a while ago, he seems to be a little clumsy and more of a brainy type. He also has a sword on his right hip but he wears a robe-like dress. He looks gentler than that of the other guy a while ago. He also bowed and a big smile was plastered on his face.

[Rina’s POV]

They just called us Hime-sama and Ouji-sama twice. They said that we are on the demon kingdom… I don’t see any demons; well aside from those skeletons we saw a while ago. I need to clarify all these questions bugging me.

“Wait a second. You told us that we are at the Demon Kingdom right? Would you mind explaining things to us? We are really confused about everything that has been happening to us and we need answers. And why do you call us Hime-sama and Ouji-sama?!”

I can sense that they had anticipated all these things that I told them and they just smiled at me and Yuto.

Yuto on the other hand seems to be amazed at the scenery. Well, we have never seen a real castle before and I think he just enjoyed the skeleton trip a while ago. Sometimes I wish that I can be as relaxed as he is.

“You are….” The guy named Shigeaki Kato was about to speak when the Yamaa guy suddenly stopped him and interrupted.

“As much as my friend here, Shige, wants to answer your questions and clarify things… I guess it will be better if the queen herself will be the one to explain things to you. Please be patient your highness and follow us. We will be taking you to her room.” He calmly explained.

With all of these happening, I realized that I just saw 3 gorgeous looking guys since I set foot in this world. If I was in an anime, this will definitely be rated as a bishounen one and that Yamaa guy will fit as a good butler ne! What the heck am I thinking! This is not the right time to think about such stuff! I badly need to have the answers now… answers that only the queen can explain.

 

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

 

What answers will be given to the twins?

What is going to happen next?

What is the real Identity of the Oracle and the Great Wise Man?

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

Minna! I wanted to give the answers now but I thought it will be better to postpone it for a little while ne :D

I already decided to close the application since I think that I already have more than enough. I already have some chosen girls and am still having difficulty on some :D please be patient minna ne! if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask for clarifications ^_^