☯ Preparations

Customary Tradition
[Human Kingdom]

“Yuri-sama! Please don’t tell me that we are going to start our Flying Mechanism experiment today!” Yuri’s assistant worriedly said while looking at Chinen who is busy in looking at his blueprints again. They are in Chinen’s “special room” which was originally his father’s, Takashi Chinen, room. It is a special room where Yuri spends his time doing all various experiments; inheriting his father’s genius mind.

“Don’t worry Riri… I am not going to do any experiments today since that might most probably blow up the castle. It will be embarrassing for our guests.” Yuri said while playing with his fingers.

His small gesture of playing with his hands did not escape Riri’s eyes. Riri has always been an observant girl since she was a kid and she knew that Yuri is a bit anxious knowing that Princess Shizuna will be arriving too. She is very well aware that Yuri had had a big crush on Shizuna eversince.

In case the name sounds familiar, Riri is actually Emerald Kingdom’s princess, Sakuratsuki Riki. After the incident in the Emerald Kingdom, she was rescued and is now staying at the Human Kingdom’s castle. She felt really comfortable to be with Yuri thinking that as a token of appreciation to Mr. Takashi and to the family in the human kingdom, she volunteered herself to be Yuri’s assistant and not to be specially treated as a princess in the castle.

“Embarrassing huh?! Afraid that Princess Shizuna will find it inappropriate to see a big hole in the castle’s walls because of your experiments?!” Riri said with a smirk planted on her face.

“It is not like that!! Well… if we try to consider other things around then maybe… but it is not mainly because of Princess Shizuna! I mean… We know Princess Shirika and her standards ne… She will definitely scold me once she figures out that I am still messing around the castle that much.” Yuri said stuttering. Nervous like a kid who just saw his crush; nevertheless, Ruri very much enjoys such moments whenever she caught Yuri off guard.

======= ♫ ======= ♫ ======= ♫ ======= ♫ =======♫ =======

“Ryutaro…” Rena suddenly opened her eyes from her prayer and immediately consulted Ryutaro who was busy reading through thick record books of the kingdom while constantly writing on another book. The moment he heard Rena’s voice, he stopped his work, closed the book and went towards where Rena is.

“You seem to be worried. What is it?!” Ryutaro asked, still with an expressionless face.

“They seem to be starting to move.” Rena gave a brief reply. She is worried that the Demon Kingdom will be doing a bold move but was surprised to see that instead of a panicking or a worried Ryutaro, she saw a smile on his face and a calm composure.

“Are you not bothered by my news?! Their powers are slowly manifesting into both of them. Sooner or later, they will come to realize the fullness of their powers. Are you not bothered?! Are you not concerned about this?!” Rena said also, maintaining her composure yet she still doesn’t understand what it is that is running into Ryutaro’s mind.

“There is nothing to be bothered about. It is already anticipated that the time when they start to realize of powers will truly come but I am very much sure that it will still take time before they will be able to handle it so don’t panic my dear friend. Besides, we are still not instructed to move. In due time my dear… in due time. Please don’t worry yourself too much.” Ryutaro said with an assuring smile as he held Rena’s shoulders as if securing her from the dangers around.

“Very well then. If you say so.” Was all Rena was able to say. Ryutaro again smiled and turned his back on the Priestess.

“Where are you heading to?!” Rena asked.

“There will be a welcoming for Princess Shirika tonight. I guess preparations will be needed. I will lend a hand on the King.” He said as he went out of the room.

======= ♫ ======= ♫ ======= ♫ ======= ♫ =======♫ =======

“Are all the preparations done?! The floors?! Are they all polished?! The walls Yuri destroyed?! Are they properly repaired?! The food?! Are they ready?! I will be sampling those first. The chandeliers?! Are they arranged?! The rooms?! Is it already fixed?!” Daiki said while talking to the different heads assigned on those different tasks. He is a bit pressured considering that his fiancé will be arriving. He knows her standards well and what will happen if ever there is something about the arrangement that she did not like.

“Daiki… I hope you don’t mind trying to breathe for a while. Why can’t you relax and deliberate things one at a time. Panicking will not do you any good.” Ryosuke said while looking at Daiki. He was worried but in a way he finds it amusing to see a panicked Daiki. Well, he only becomes this stressed whenever Shirika is about to visit.

“I am relaxed Ryosuke! There is nothing to worry about!” Daiki said yet his face tells that he is indeed in a panic.

“Well, if you say so. What I actually am worried about is Keito. I wonder what will happen if he finds out about things.” Ryosuke thought for a while since they have received some updates from Shirika and she told them what happened that is why Ryosuke sent his pet, Aki to help Keito in the transportation as well.

“Your Highness! Please be ready. The Princesses will be here any minute now. The scouts reported that they have already entered the Kingdom’s gate.” Kazuya came and carried out his report.

“Very well then. Prepare all the final preparations.” Daiki tried his best to maintain his composure and gave out his commands.

“Let us wait at the main gate and welcome them. Owh! And please don’t forget to inform Yuri as well.” Ryosuke said as he fixed his clothes and together with Daiki, proceeded to the castle’s main gate.

“Yes Prince Ryosuke.” Was all Kazuya said.

======= ♫ ======= ♫ ======= ♫ ======= ♫ =======♫ =======

[Unknown Place]

“I see… So the other twin already discovered his power to control water while the other one has the ability to heal others; seems like everything happened in accordance to HIS plan. That is great isn’t it!!! What are we going to do now?!” a small girl with a long, dark brown hair asked as she plays with her pet, a Siberian husky.

“Tsu-chan, there is nothing you need to rush about. We just need to wait for his further commandments. We will come into action soon enough.” A pretty lady with a pale complexion paired with her long wavy hair answered. She has always been the one who answers all of Tsu-chan’s questions. She knows that this girl she is talking to acts childish but she is also very well aware of her abilities.

“How was it… taking care of Princess Mai?!” she asked Tsu.

“Mika-chan! Why did you suddenly become interested?! Well, I am truly enjoying it ne! She is really something. I really cannot give a full explanation to it.” Tsu replied. She knows that this girl, Mika, is merely trying to push her buttons and try to get to know something about her as well.

“You girls are noisy you know… please keep your voices down.” A skinny girl with a dark brown hair exclaimed as she was irritated since she was trying to get some sleep.

“Pardon me… Mimi.” Tsu whispered as she said sorry.

“I guess you should go back to the castle Tsu. You said you will only be out for a while. Mika, can you help me prepare the breakfast?” Mimi will sure look for one the moment she wakes up.” A small girl with a natural bloody red lips said.

“Ok then Rin-chan! I’ll be off then! I just hope you don’t forget the things you just said though…” Tsu said while sticking his tongue out. She knew that the girl she called Rin-chan has the tendency to be really forgetful.

Tsu was about to exit the door when all the four girls heard a voice. The voice they had been waiting for to hear. Even the sleeping Mimi immediately had her senses back.

“You seem to be really excited. Listen carefully…” the voice said and the four of them stayed still and listened to HIS commandments.

======= ♫ ======= ♫ ======= ♫ ======= ♫ =======♫ =======

[Demon Kingdom]

It is a beautiful, sunny morning for the Demon Kingdom as well. This will be a special day since the journey for the twin will begin.

The peace in the castle was disrupted when the people heard someone shouting her lungs out.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE GIVE ME PEACE AND GET OUT!!!”

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

What will happen on Princess Shirika and Princess Shizuna’s arrival?!

Who are those four girls and who is the HIM they are referring to?!

Who is the one screaming in Demon Kingdom?!

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

Ne minna!! It has been a while ne! Once again I got a week of vacation and hopefully, I will be able to update regularly again :D haha!! Gomen if it took too long for me to update ^_^ I guess this is quite a short update ne?!

Once again, thank you for all the comments and for all the support I am getting ^_^ Hontou ni arigatou minna!
Comments are loved!!! Please leave one ne ^_^ tell me what you think about it ^_^v

♥ Satomi-chan!

(Did you know that: Unless food is mixed with saliva you cannot taste it.)