☯ Mission Details

Customary Tradition

 

“It looks like you are enjoying the scene from afar.” The queen said as she popped out from the darkness and stared at the two people she is expecting.

“I really cannot say that we do, your majesty, I think it would have been better if we had a chance to have the front row seats.” The wise man explained and turned around to bow at the queen to show some respect.

“I never expected to see such resemblance of the Great Wise Man in the portrait and to you. I suppose that this young lady beside you is the Oracle herself.” The queen said with amusement about what she saw. She never thought that the differences between the original Wise Man and this young man in front of him would be very minimal.

“Yes, your majesty, I hope we didn’t trouble you with our announcement of coming.” The Oracle herself confirmed that queen’s statement and is amused to see the queen herself to personally welcome them.

“No! Not at all. Well, I just made a fake excuse just to convince my boys and be able to leave the banquet as unsuspicious as I can, not to mention that I had to miss my boy’s fight just to personally welcome you since I want to be the first to see.” The queen even re enact how she acted back then at the gathering like a drama queen. The Oracle doesn’t like the sarcasm of her tone but she herself doesn’t know if she will be amazed by her presence or irritated by the way she acts.

“I am sorry for that your majesty. We didn’t want to bother you that much.” The Oracle replied while still showing her strong façade.

“I wonder why are you watching here like you don’t want them to see you. According to the information I got, you both established a good relationship with the twins. You were both sent to Earth to guide them and make sure everything will be going well right?” the queen looks like an investigator while asking them. She wants to know how these people think. All she has heard about them are mere hearsays.

“That would’ve been a really great thing your majesty but we are only thinking about the twins. It won’t be too healthy for them if we will suddenly go in front of them and reveal our true identities. Until now, I doubt that they had already absorbed everything that is happening. Rina might be thinking that this is just a bad nightmare while Yuto might still be admiring everything around him. If they will find out that we had been doing all these ever since, they might feel betrayed and we don’t want that to happen.” The Wise Man thoroughly explained and this made the queen smile. He knew what the queen is trying to do and what he said was also plain truth on why they decided not to show themselves now.

“In due time, we will reveal ourselves but that time will not be now yet.” He added and made the queen nod in agreement.

“I understand it now. So much for all the formalities… I think it is better for us to take our rests for now. There have been a lot of things happening lately.

“By the way, I have one more question to you. Is this all according to his plan? By his I am referring to the Great One himself.” The queen again asked the two hoping that they will give her yes as an answer.

“Let us just say that it is classified. We don’t know if this is all going according to his plans but one thing is for sure… and that is the fact that he is watching us all now. Hopefully, he is happy about the turn of events.” The Great Wise Man himself explained and this left the Oracle with a pretty surprised look but quickly recovered from it hoping that no one noticed it.

“If you say so.” The queen was a bit disappointed and is now puzzled by the way the Wise Man acted. She is alarmed by the fact that she cannot anticipate and decode what the Wise Man is thinking. It is like she is playing chess mentally with him and she cannot catch up to his thoughts. She thought that she is lucky to have him as an ally for he is definitely a dangerous foe yet an ace to their kingdom.

“Well then, I know that both of you are already exhausted for the day. It will be better if we will all go to our slumber now. You will be accompanied by one of my trusted generals, Jun. I have already set a room for both of you. I hope you will find it comfortable. If there is anything you need, don’t hesitate to ask the guards which will be guarding your door. I also gave them instructions never to tell anyone yet about your current presence as requested. That’s all for now! I need to have my beauty rest! Bye bye!” the queen bid her goodbye together with her funny accent on the “bye bye” while Jun suddenly came out from behind. She definitely is a lively and beautiful queen. A lot of people might underestimate her for it but she has surprisingly ruled over the kingdom quite well, though she has this reputation of having several men in her life because of her constant search for adventure and love.

“Good night then, your majesty.” The Oracle and the Wise Man said in synch as they both bow down in front of the queen. Jun led the way to their room and immediately left when they were both settled.

The room was humongous. There are two queen sized beds which were divided by a big velvet red curtain. There are also some fancy chandeliers which give light to their room.

“What is all the fuss about the ‘classified’ thing? Is this some kind of an investigation and there are confidential files about it?” the Oracle asked the Wise Man with her usual scary and sarcastic tone. She is definitely confused about his answer a while ago. If the Oracle herself which is with the Wise Man, she can just imagine the confusion the queen has now.

“I just think that it wouldn’t be a good idea to tell the queen that everything that we do is according to the plans of the Great One himself. This in only the beginning and there is still much more that we need to accomplish. I myself am not sure about everything and the surprises under his sleeves. I might know how he thinks but remember, I am not the original Wise Man and I only have fragments of his memories. Not entirely everything.” The Wise Man explained which made the Oracle realize things.

“I am just worried especially about the state of the twins now. By the way, when are we going to reveal ourselves to them?” The Oracle clearly is worried and is uncomfortable about the environment and now that it has dawned to her realization that she is going to share a night together with this young man who never fails to make her heart race.

“Why are you in a rush?! Aha! Are you scared that I might do something to you? Don’t be scared gummy bear, I will be gentle.” Again, he looked at her and gave her his killer wink and smile.

“Arrg! I have a name ok! Don’t call me honey, gummy bear, munchkin or whatever ok! And don’t you ever go near me! Yuck! What do you mean that you will be gentle! You are giving me the chills!” she exclaimed as she was clearly rattled by what he said and she turned her back on him to hide the redness on her.

“I know you have a name… a beautiful one which matches you and your stubbornness as well. Well, don’t you think that this is amazing?! It is like we are having our honey moon and we are spending it on a medieval castle and not to mention that we are known to be the Great Wise Man and the Oracle! Not everyone gets to be accommodated by a queen herself and to be guarded by knights at the door.” He said full of enthusiasm in him while still not letting go of the teasing part. He just loves it when he sees her get smitten and when she is trying to hide it all through her rough acts. He never does this to other girls.

“Thank you for the compliment on the name and on me being stubborn but I never thought you are such a feeler and that you fantasize me as your bride. Yuck! Which gives me a whole lot more reason to introduce ourselves to the twins as soon as possible! I don’t want to spend another night with you. Once is too much already.” She said as she doesn’t know how long she can contain her feelings. Well, technically, she is still an 18 years old girl and such compliments really bring butterflies to her. 

“If you really are in a rush, we will reveal and explain everything tomorrow. That is, if and only if they will wake up.” He said as he became more serious now.

“What do you mean? Are you telling me that there is a possibility that they will not be waking up tomorrow? And why?” this made the Oracle panic and worried now.

“Yuto has used his powers for the first time now and he was clearly drained from his fight with the prince a while ago. Rina is still in the process of recovery after making herself a human shield to save his brother. It will not take merely 8 hours to heal all those wounds and to recover all energy that is lost. Not unless there is a miracle that is going to happen which will recover them fast. Until then, we must be patient and wait.” The Wise Man explained as he approached the worried Oracle and tried to comfort her by placing his hands on her shoulders like he is telling her not to panic that much and that worrying too much won’t do any good. The Oracle just bowed her head thinking and absorbing everything he just said.

“You are already exhausted as well. You should go and sleep now. We will check on them first thing tomorrow so you better rest because you know those two… they will surely bombard us with questions. Good night.” The Wise Man said as he gave a kiss on her forehead and a smile. This made the Oracle stunned and is now walking like a shocked zombie on her way to her bed while the Wise Man himself made his way as well.

“Tomorrow will be full of explanations… I need to prepare myself for that. I wonder what else is in store for us…” the Wise Man said before finally getting to sleep while the Oracle still has her heart in a race and in shocked because of what happened.

==============================

The bright and warm rays of the sun passing through the windows woke Rina up. She felt a little headache because of her sudden rise. She thought that she is already late for school and that she must wake Yuto up only to realize that she is not in her room.

[Rina’s POV]

I found myself in a huge room and am now sitting on a soft and comfortable queen sized bed with all these fancy designs. It looks like a princess’ bed as seen on Walt Disney’s fairy tales. Wait a sec, I remember everything now… I am in this demon kingdom and am now the princess here. I need to go and look for Yuto and unfortunately there are no signs of him here. He must be on another room, tired from the fight with the bamboo.

I stood up and saw my uniform neatly folded on a chair and my phone is resting above it. Only then did I realize that I am wearing a fancy pajama. I took my phone and saw the time. 4:40 pm. That was unusual… if I am not mistaken and if I am going to base my time on the sun’s rays, I would have thought that it is only 10:00 am now. I also look at the date and am now more surprised to see that the date hasn’t changed…

Does this mean that it has only been 10 minutes since the time we were engulfed by this world? I don’t want to calculate anymore and I don’t think my phone is broken since it working well.

I took my uniform and noticed that there are some hems on it. I remembered the stupid thing I did yesterday but I don’t regret doing it at all. I just hope now that Yuto is safe. In an instant I checked myself and surprisingly, I saw no signs of bruises or burns or anything. It is like nothing happened! This is not that shocking since ever since I was a kid, my injuries and scratches heals fast. I even thought that I am like Naruto who has his quick recovery. Yeah, I know it is absurd.

I took a bath at the huge restroom in my room. Everything here is just shocking and big. I changed back to my uniform and went outside to look for Yuto when I heard my angry stomach rumble as if trying to protest.

Now I remember something I regret. That is slapping that Bamboo and not eating all those sumptuous, mouth-watering, amazing food served yesterday at the banquet. The last meal I had was my lunch at the school... I now missed mother and her cooking. I hope she is not panicking now as I imagine her to be since we are already gone for a day. But the time that registered in my phone really is weird. I don’t want to think too much now since I am still hungry and my mind naturally shuts down when hungry.

I walked and walked and walked down the hallways. I knew that I should have memorized the paths at least. I need to go to the kitchen and I am hoping to see anyone who can tell me where the kitchen is. This castle is way too huge and is like a puzzle for me. I don’t know where Yuto is and I want to cook breakfast for the both of us so I want to go to the kitchen… unfortunately, there are no maps posted at the walls of this castle like those posted on malls… geez!

Fortunately, I saw Prince… what is his name again? He is the guy who doesn’t talk much… ahh!! Prince Yuya. I called his attention and hopefully, he is the answer to my prayers.

“Prince Yuya!!!” he stopped and turned to me and I immediately ran towards him. He seems to be pretty shocked like he just saw a ghost and from the looks of it, I think he did not expect me to be walking now.

“Prince Yuya? Is there anything wrong? Did I pronounce your name wrong?” I am worried now. Maybe Yuya is not his name… why did I not listen that much when they were introducing themselves... maybe because I am too focused on the food?

“No. you pronounced my name right, your highness. I am just surprised that you are already up now.” He answered me as he tried to gain his composure back.

“By the way your highness, is there anything I can help you with?!” he asked

“Please don’t call me your highness anymore… I feel quite awkward with that. Please call me Rina and yes, I need your help.” I am still not used with all these formalities and the ‘your highness’ thingy makes me feel old.

“If that is what you wish… Rina. How can I help you now?” he asked and pronounced my name as if there is a big rock stuck on his throat.

“I want to go to the kitchen now but I don’t know how. I want to cook breakfast for my brother and for me. We didn’t eat anything yesterday because of my stupidity and I am sorry for the ruckus we caused.” I remembered all those I did yesterday and am a little embarrassed.

“Why don’t you just let the cooking to the chefs and the maids in the castle? Just tell them what you want to eat and they will do it.” He said as he was surprised by what I suggested.

“No. I insist. I will be cooking our breakfast just the way our mother does it. Please tell me where the kitchen is and where Yuto’s room is.” I insisted and pleaded and he just let out a big sigh.

“Ok then. I will accompany you at the kitchen and help you and I will also accompany you on your way to Prince Yuto’s room.” He said and it made me so happy.

“Thank you very much!” I said as we started walking our way to the kitchen.

[End of Rina’s POV]

[Meanwhile at the Queen’s room]

“Prince Yuto was dodging brother’s attacks and then they stopped their swordfight for a while since Kota backed down and gained distance and he threw his fireballs at Prince Yuto like this and that!!! Then Princess Rina was protesting saying ‘Hey! That is not fair! This is supposed to be a sword fight!’ and then Yuya told her that it is not illegal and then Kota threw more and more fireballs and then Prince Yuto was so tired and… and… Prince Yuto is too tired and he almost fell to the ground and is only leaning on the sword in order to stand while brother was like this and is taunting the Prince and then he smirked and Kota let out a fire blast!! But then boom! Princess Rina ran and pushed her brother and this made Prince Yuto really mad and we were all worried! Yuya and I was about to approach Prince Yuto when he suddenly transformed and engulfed Kota! Then their rings suddenly let out a blast of light and they fell unconscious. That’s how it all went mother…”

Hikaru told the story to his mother with all the re-enactments, sound effects and he was like declaiming in front of the queen who was intently listening. He even bowed down as if he was performing. This made the queen laugh and gave him a big round of applause. The queen can see that her son is already catching his breath.

“So that’s how it all went. Too bad I was not there to watch it.” The queen said as she saw her son drinking a glass of water to replenish himself.

“But mother, are you feeling better now?” Hikaru asked full of concern.

“Yes… your story invigorated me my dear son. But, who won?” the queen asked as this also made Hikaru think.

“Now that you’ve mentioned it mother, I never thought about it back then. But it seems that Prince Yuto won since Kota was the first who lost consciousness. That event also proves that Prince Yuto is definitely the Demon Prince.” Hikaru said as he saw his mother stood up from her bed.

“But Princess Rina, has her power emerged already? I never heard her do anything that has something to do with her power on your story.” The queen asked seriously and again made her son think for a moment before answering.

“Yes mother. She didn’t show anything that is related to her powers except from the fact that she pushed Prince Yuto. Maybe her powers are yet to come or maybe it needs a trigger since Prince Yuto was so angry that’s why his powers showed.” Hikaru reasoned.

“Maybe you are right. Thank you my dear son. I will be fixing myself now and we will go to your brother’s room and to Prince Yuto and Princess Rina’s room to check their conditions.” The queen said as she tapped her son’s shoulders.

“Okay then mother. I will be going to Head Teacher Shigeaki since he said he wants to meet me today. I will see you later mother!” He said as he went out of his mother’s room.

“A trigger eh…”

=================

[Yuya’s POV]

I was on my way to my mother’s room to see how Hikaru will explain things to mother when the Princess suddenly called me. I didn’t expect her to be up now. I was watching her as she was making pancakes and there are no burns or scratches on her like she miraculously healed herself. I just checked Kota a while ago and he was not in a very good state.

We are currently on our way to Prince Yuto’s room and I don’t know how he looks now. I am worried about what the Princess’ reaction might be. I am also worried about the taste of what she cooked… well… I am a good judge of food but this is a little, how can I put these in proper words… a little scary I guess.

I can sense that the Princess is excited yet worried.

“Prince Yuya… is your brother really like that?” she suddenly asked me.

“Are you referring to my older brother, Kota?” I asked her just to make sure it is not Hikaru she is referring to.

“Yes. Is he always like that? Stubborn, impatient, rude?” she asked me while emphasizing on the three adjectives she just used to describe Kota.

“I am not in a proper position to say that your high… I mean, Rina. My brother is not entirely what you think. He has his reasons on his acts.  He is a warm-hearted guy I should say. Maybe misunderstood but once you get to know him, you will understand. Maybe it will be best if you will be talking to him instead.” I remembered Kota back then. Before the incident that happened on his father. He was always a happy guy and goes along well with Hikaru. I don’t think it is proper if I will be the one to narrate the story to the Princess. She just looked at me and after hearing my explanation, she looked down as if she felt guilty on what she did.

“Maybe I prejudged him too much. I will try to talk to him. Hey! Let us visit him after we visit my brother. Is it ok? Am I asking too much from you?” she said as she became a little cheerful.

“I don’t mind. If you wish to then I have no right to deny your request.” We stopped by in front of a door.

“This is Prince Yuto’s room.” I opened the door and saw Prince Yuto still sleeping.

We went inside and she immediately placed the tray of food at the table beside the bed as she shook her brother.

“Yuto!!! Wake up!” she was shaking her brother when I noticed that she suddenly stopped.

“What is wrong your high… Rina?” I am still not used calling her by name.

“Yuto… he is full of scratches and wounds.” She was clearly worried and confused at the same time.

I went to the other side of the bed and saw the scratches on Prince Yuto. He is still in deep slumber and I saw Rina on her long face. She took Yuto’s hand and stared at her brother.

“Prince Yuya… Are you shocked a while ago when we met?” I was surprised on her sudden question and I was not able to say anything. Truth is, I was.

“I was the one who took the huge fire blast that was released by the bamboo but why am I in a better shape than my brother. I don’t have any traces of burns or scratches. Didn’t you find it weird that I am now hyper and am moving while my brother is still full of wounds.” She asked as she looked at me intently and while holding her brother’s hand.

I only looked at her in agreement since it was all true.

I again looked at the Prince and my eyes suddenly grew wide in shock.

Suddenly, all of the scratches were gone and my sudden reaction also made the Princess look at her brother and was also as shocked as I am.

“What just happened?” she asked as she suddenly let go of her brother’s hand and stood up making the chair she was sitting at fell on the ground and made noise which made the Prince flinch and woke up.

“Yuto!” Rina is in tears and she hugged her brother so tight and it made her brother look at me in confusion.

“Ne ne… ne-san… what is with the hug all of a sudden?! You look like you missed me too much.” Yuto said as he gently tried to release from his sister’s hug and tried to sit down.

“Your highness, your sister was so worried about you and she also made breakfast for you. She wants to eat breakfast with you.” I said and I noticed that his majesty’s reaction turned more worried when he heard me say that his sister made their breakfast.

“You mean, Rina cooked this! And, don’t call me your highness. Please call me Yuto instead.” He said with a full smile on his face. He is like his sister. Though the Yuto I see now is far from the Yuto I saw in the fight last night.

“Yes Yuto! I cooked these pancakes. Now open your mouth ok!” Rina seems to be so cheerful now and is trying to feed her brother who is in panic now. It seems like he doesn’t want to eat his sister’s cooking and I admit that it looks a little odd.

“Rina! Why did you cook! Why did you not just bake a cake… that will be better.” Yuto said and his sister’s reaction immediately turned sour.

“I know that I am a bad cook but you don’t have to rub it in you know! By the way, how are you feeling now?” Rina was clearly in a foul mood a while ago but then she suddenly changes from an annoyed sour grape to a concerned sister. Geez! Girls are really difficult to understand sometimes.

“I am feeling great now. As if I was revitalized in a way or something. But I also have to say that your cooking has improved.” Yuto said with his big smile on.

“Are you full now? If you are then please change back to your normal clothes now.” Rina suddenly became serious now and seems to be in a hurry.

“Why? What is happening?” Yuto is now being pushed by Rina to stand up and change and he definitely is confused about Rina’s sudden reaction. So am I.

“We’ll be going to Bamboo’s room and check his condition. Prince Yuya, can you tell us the direction of his room?” Now she seems to be requesting but she clearly is commanding me.

“Please just call me Yuya to be fair. I will just accompany you to my brother’s room.” I said as I was confused on her sudden acts and calling me Prince Yuya is a bit awkward.

“I am sorry but I need you to go to where Head Teacher Shigeaki is and bring him to Bamboo’s room I mean Prince Kota’s room as soon as possible. You can tell the directions to Yuto. He has a good memory. I am sorry for this being sudden. I just need an explanation and a witness as well.” She was serious and I didn’t mind it. I was also curious on what she is planning to do.

I told her the directions and went to where Head teacher is. To my surprise I saw mother, Hikaru, Head teacher Shigeaki, General Jun and Yamapi and two new people around who looks a little similar to the twins. I wonder who they could be… could it be?!

[End of Yuya’s POV]

[Kota’s POV]

Here I am lying on my bed with all the injuries, bruises and cuts and I cannot even get up. Yesterday was the worst day of my life. First I saw those two lost kids. One is an annoying dimwit and the other an innocent wimp who just defeated me in battle! I am KOTA YABU and I wield a sword as a weapon and was beaten by an amateur wimp! This is absurd! Not to mention being the newest fiancé of that annoying dimwit! Losing the battle means I now have to respect and serve them and to take back what I said.

The look on Yuto’s face last night when he transformed sure was scary. By default I should be the winner because that dimwit interfered in our battle. I never should have underestimated him.

I suddenly heard a knock on my door. Yuya was here a while ago so was Hikaru. Who could this be? Maybe it is mother now. I don’t want her to see me in this state. This is embarrassing yet I couldn’t do anything. Can I?

“Come in.” I gathered all my strength just to utter those words. Even shouting hurts now.

“Mom, if you are here to check me, don’t worry, I am not as bad as Hikaru would have told you.” I said with my eyes still closed. I knew that Hikaru might be exaggerating things to her. He has tendencies to be like that sometimes.

“Sorry to disappoint you your highness but I am not your mother.” I heard a lady’s voice yet it is not mother’s.

I opened my eyes and saw the worst things that came into my life. I want to shoo them away but I need to be true to my word.

“What strong wind brought you here? Prince Yuto, Princess Rina” I said while emphasizing the words ‘prince’ and ‘princess’.

“We are here to check on your condition. Sorry about yesterday. Regarding our rudeness and on slapping you.” well what do you know? I never thought that Dimwit Rina can say sorry and knows that she was rude last night.

“Regarding my condition, I am ok. These are only minor injuries and they are manageable. I will be fine in a couple of days so there is no need to worry about. Regarding yesterday, I was also a little rude and as promised, I am taking back what I said about your mom now and I am now acknowledging both of you as the Prince and Princess of this kingdom. I am a man of my word.”

I hate to say this but I was also a little at fault yesterday. Seeing them in that form disappointed me and brought back the memories of my father. I know that it is not right for me to blame them for that but, I had a burst of emotions and I guess I was a little impatient and hot headed again.

“Prince Kota, we do not need you to acknowledge us as the Prince and the Princess. Respect is not something you can get by force. All I want is for you to take back all those nasty things you said about my mother and my sister. I am not angry at you or anything. I am also sorry for losing my control yesterday. I don’t know what happened. It just dawned on me.” it was now Yuto who spoke. This Yuto I see now is way too far from the Yuto I’ve seen last night. He was about to kill me yesterday by drowning me.

Suddenly, Yuya, Hikaru, Shigeaki, Yamapi and Jun came.

“Rina, they are here.” Yuya exclaimed. This is weird since Yuya is not much of a talker. Well, not unless he is curious. I wonder what he meant with what he said.

“Thank you Yuya.” Rina said as she now turned to me.

“I want to ask you Prince Kota, are you feeling any intense pain now or have any major injuries?” she asked. Why the heck is she asking me this stuff?

“Are you my doctor now?” I annoyingly answered back.

“Just answer me. please.” She said with an emphasis on ‘please’ she seems to be pretty darn serious.

“Fine, if this will give a stop to all of this and for me to take my rest. Yes, I have lots of bruises and cuts and my right arm is currently injured. Why?” I asked when she suddenly sat down at the space on my right and pulled the blanket off of me and is now touching my right arm.

“Ouch! What are you seriously doing! That hurts!” I exclaimed yet she didn’t take her hands off me. it was painful when she poked my arm as if testing if I have feelings.

“Please close your eyes and don’t ask. Just please do it. After this I will not be bugging you anymore. I just need answers.” She said and everyone looked at me like they are saying that I should just do it.

“Fine!” I said as I did what she say.

I heard some gasps and it made me curious I opened my eyes and saw her still holding my arm.

“Please try to move your arm now.” She asked as she gently took her hand off my arm.

“Fine!” I know that this will hurt but, if this will shut her then I think I must do it.

I did and surprisingly, I felt no pain. I immediately sit down and examined myself. The pain was gone like magic now. I was certain about it a while ago.

“Thank you for your cooperation your highness. Now, I think I will be asking a lot from you guys.” Rina suddenly spoke as she turned to Shige and the others.

“Yes, your highness. I am planning to explain a lot of things to you now. But I guess it will be better if we talk about at the study chamber. There are also some people who want to talk to both of you.” Head teacher explained as he bowed in front of me before he went outside.

“Please take your rest now Prince Kota. Again, we are sorry for yesterday. Please think about this as our sorry for you. Now if you’ll excuse us. We will take our leave.” Rina said as they all bowed and went outside.

That was definitely weird and stunning. At least my cuts and wounds are now gone. She really is the Demon Princess. Thanks for this.

[End of Kota’s POV]

[Yuto’s POV]

Rina was sure a weirdo a while ago and now I think I understand what she was trying to do. Now that you’ve mentioned it, she doesn’t have any wounds even after she caught the fire blast last night. And ever since we were kids, she is accident prone but cuts don’t lasts long on her. Maybe that is her power. But it is far from mine. I can control the water and she can heal. But, demons are supposed to control elements right?

We arrived at the study room and now finally I saw an average looking room. Not as humongous as the banquet room and the bedrooms. Though this is like a classroom. There are chairs and tables around and a chalkboard as well together with some bookshelves at the side.

“Please take your seats your highnesses.” Head Teacher Shigeaki said as he took some books, a stick and headed to the board. It feels like he is going to teach us something.

“I am sorry to interrupt you but General Jun, your daughter, Kaori is here.” A soldier excused.

What?! General Jun already has a daughter! Wow! That was shocking.

“Very well then. Please excuse me your highness. I will be checking on my daughter first.” General Jun said before leaving the room.

“I am sorry for being so sudden again Head Teacher… but I want to know how I did that, the healing thing. I asked Prince Yuya to make you come to Prince Kota’s room for me to have witnesses. What was that all about?! And about Yuto’s burst last night.” Ne-san is here again with a bucket full of questions though I must say that I am also curious to know about it.

“Even I was surprised to see that. I expect Princess Rina to have a hold on a certain element. We demons are told to have powers over elements but yours is a rare case. Prince Yuto is confirmed to hold the power over water. The only demons who were considered as an exemption was Lady Akane who also has the power of healing, Lady Ashiya, who holds the power of Music and the Oracle who was the power of precognition or the ability to see the future in dreams.

But it can also be a special case of double power. Just like the Great One himself. It is a very rare case though.”

Head Teacher explained and it seems like Rina is a little contented with it but knowing her, she has more questions now.

“Who is the Great One by the way? Is he that guy on the portrait at the banquet room?” I asked.

“He is Yuto. He actually looks a lot like you you know.” I heard a familiar voice from the doors direction and when I turned, ne-chan and I were surprised to see who it is.

“Owh, I am sorry for suddenly interrupting you guys and if we were not here when you came back. We decided to go back to our room since we forgot something.” The guy said while sticking his tongue out.

“KEI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Ne-chan and I said in synch.

“Just what in the world is the meaning of this huh Inoo Kei?! And why is sempai Yui with you?!” Rina asked the two as they just gave us normal looks. Geez!

I never expected to see even Yoshikawa Yui here. She is the secretary of the student council of which Kei is the president. I never thought that she will still be with Kei even here in the demon world.

“Allow me to introduce them to you Your Highness.” This time it was Head Teacher who spoke again. Why does he need to introduce them to us when we clearly know who they are?

“This is Inoo Kei, known to be the Great Wise Man here in the Demon World and Yoshikawa Yui which is known as The Oracle of the Great Demon Kingdom.” Now this is freaky! Is Head Teacher Shige serious! All these years Kei is the Wise Man!

Now that you have mentioned it, Kei was the one who texted me and said that he will be giving me a surprise. Well, he definitely gave me a whole lot of it.

“Would you mind explaining things to us?” I asked Kei and Yui. I am not mad. Just curious.

 “First, let me fully introduce myself. I am still Inoo Kei and I am known here as the Great Wise Man because his soul is my soul. I don’t know how to make it simpler but let us just say that I am his reincarnation. I was given a mission and that is to ensure that you, Yuto and Rina, will grow up well. I had been guarding you ever since. Now, I am not totally the Great Wise Man. I only have his soul and am not exactly like him but, fragments of his memories are with me so there are things about him that I remember. Not to mention that I have a constant communication with the Great One himself which is now also in soul form. You two might have encountered him during your trip here. He has this authoritative yet gentle voice. Do you remember it now?” He explained and now things are clear to me.

“Does that mean that you are the one who pushed me in the fountain?” I asked. I was not able to see the whole face of the guy who threw me in the fountain.

“Well, yes… It was me. You should be thanking me since the original plan was to flush you in the toilet but since I love you very much, I thought it is better to push you in the fountain. Now Yui-chan, it is your turn to explain.” Kei said as he nudged on Yui.

“I am Yoshikawa Yui and I was also given the same mission as Kei but unlike him, I am not a reincarnation but ever since, I had communication with the Great One. My parents, who are the owners of the school we are currently studying at, are also members of the demon tribe. That is the reason why our uniform is black. It is in preparation for this day. I was the one who planned on making Rina look at the book. I know that she usually visits the library so I took advantage of it. I am sorry about that Rina.”

Now it was Yui who explained things. So that is how ne-chan was transported into this world.

“Yeah. It was very much like Fushigi Yugi ne Yui-san. If that’s the case, then I cannot blame you. You are only doing your mission. But, how can we go back to Earth? Mother will be worried sick right now. It has been a day since we left.” Rina said and now that she mentioned it, I remembered mother and her pancakes which tastes way better than the ones Rina made. She at cooking but not at eating, though she can bake well.

“You don’t need to worry about that. The time interval between this world we are currently at and the Earth is vast. 10 minutes in Earth is already a day in this world. You should have notice that when you checked your phone. Technically, we are only gone for about 10 minutes or so. This would not worry your mother too much.” It was Kei who explained and somehow it made me a little at ease since mother will not be panicking that much.

“About how we can get back to Earth, we cannot tell how. We are transported only if it is the will of the Great One himself. If it is not our time yet, we won’t be able to get back.” Yui said and now I am worried.

“You mean there is a possibility that we can be stuck here forever? Why are we even here in the first place?!” I asked with all those scary thoughts over me. I want to taste mom’s cooking again!

“You have your mission here your highness. And that is what I am going to discuss now.” It was Head Teacher who is now speaking. This is going to be one heck of a discussion.

“According to the prophesy, the Demon Prince and the Demon Princess will come either to save or destroy the world. It is because of the enormous power they will be possessing as it was explained by the queen herself at the banquet yesterday. Your mission now is to gather all the keys to close the mystical boxes which were mysteriously opened and is now destroying the world.” Head teacher Shige is like story telling here.

“Keys are supposed to open boxes right? Not close them.” I asked. Well, I am confused. If the boxes are open, we need to seal them and not to find the keys to close it.

“A very good question your highness. These 6 boxes were already sealed by the Great One and the Great Wise Man before which made them heroes of this land. These boxes are distributed in different parts of this world and can only be opened by powerful forces. Now the keys to lock them are also distributed as well but not as simple and ordinary keys. We believe that these keys are in the form of amulets which are given to the different princesses in the form of certain accessories.” He explained and it is kinda confusing now.

“Why is it given to the princesses?” Rina asked.

“That is still an unknown reason. Somehow it seems like it was the instruction given by the first guardians themselves.” He explained but he knew we are not satisfied.

“Yes. It was the instruction given to the first guardians but as far as I remember, there is still another reason behind that. I just don’t remember it anymore.” This time, it was Kei who tried to explain yet failed.

“Now we have the reports on the princesses are who might be holding the keys and we need to find them and convince them to join us.”  Shige again explained as he gets a hold of a compilation of papers.

“Here is the list of the princesses and their kingdom:

Princess Mai Numa from Ruby Kingdom.

Princess Shirika Kurumizawa from Jade Kingdom

Princess Kazuko Ishikawa from Amethyst Kingdom

Princess Komiyama Akiko from Diamond Kingdom

Princess Shizuna Saito from Amber Kingdom

And Princess  Sakuratsuki Riki from Emerald Kingdom.

These are the gem kingdoms and they are most probably the princesses who hold the amulets. So far, the human kingdom is not aware about the amulet’s story but they know about the prophesy on the twins so we can move but, we need to convince and gather the princesses first. Problem is, most of the gem kingdoms have signed alliance with the Human Kingdom. This is the biggest problem we need to face.” The Head teacher said as he gave us the papers containing the information.

“Why don’t we just get the amulets from them? Why do we need to compile them?” Rina asked.

“It is because, those amulets cannot be removed once worn.”

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

What will they do next?

Will they accept the mission?

===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡===♥===☯===♡

ANNOUNCEMENT:

CONGRATULATIONS to all chosen girls:

> Mai Numa

>Yui Yoshikawa

>Shirika Kurumizawa

>Kazuko Ishikawa

>Kaori Suzuhara

>Komiyama Akiko

>Lorena Takahashi

>Shizuna Saito

>Sakuratsuki Riki

 

FOR THE FOLLOWING GIRLS, I HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST:

>Tsubasa Hotori

>Mimi Matsumura

>Mikazuki Hara

>Marina Hara

I will be needing your character since they will be playing really important roles on this story and because of the interesting characters you have but unfortunately, you will not have JUMP as your partner and thus, I am giving you options.

a.)    You can give me another JE partner and you will end up with them.

b.)    You will be having a love triangle with your desired JUMP partner but will not end up single.

c.)     You will have a triangle with your desired JUMP member but will end up with another one.

If you choose either letter a or letter c, please give me at least 3 choices. They can also be outside JE but it will be better if they are JE boys :D

 

That’s all! Comments are ♥

♥Satomi-chan!

(Did you know that ladies have more taste buds than men?!)