The Return

Wedding Wars

 

Chapter 13: The Return

 


 

 

The week without Heechul flew by fast and today was the day that he was returning to his precious bride-to-be & despite the jetlag that he would soon feel; he was going to meet the coordinator today.

It was going to be another hour before they land & he was amusing himself with anime. Leeteuk was fast asleep beside him & he doubted that he was going to wake up anytime soon; the reason why most members don’t get enough sleep is because whenever they were overseas, they would spend all night playing around in their hotel room & sleep in the wee hours of the morning.

He could only wonder what Youngmi was doing right now.

-

Loud snoring filled the room; it was nearly 10:00 am in the morning already & Youngmi was still fast asleep. Her door was locked, the window curtains were closed, and the room was dim. Her phone was off, her clothes were everywhere on the floor and she was not the neat & proper Dr. Nam right now.

Eventually, her alarm went off. Youngmi groaned and pulled the covers over her head as the annoying ring continued.

“AISH!”

She yelled and got up from her bed, rushing over to the desk were the alarm was and smashed the button of it before straddling back to bed & into the sweet, peaceful place of slumber.

She was tired as hell; after going around Seoul the whole day & meeting up with friends for some drinks, she was worn out & her hangover made it all worse.

“”

She cursed as she suddenly remembered. She rose up from bed & clasped her hand on her head as a striking pain hit her head. She looked at the time & saw that it had just turned 10:00; she had to meet Heechul today in the airport.

She got out of bed and stumbled upon the clothes on the floor but successfully made it in the bathroom. After a quick shower, she changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a white shirt, a blue blazer & black sneakers. She was not in the mood for heels today.

She left her hair down, put on a pair of aviators, gathered her things and went down where the doorbell was ringing and her mom answered it.

“Morning umma”

She said as she passed by the lady and walked into the kitchen.

“Youngmi-ah, someone’s here to see you!”

The lady yelled, she walked up to the door & saw a guy.

“We’re from SM Ent., and we trust that you’ll be meeting up with Heechul?”

“Neh”

She turned to her umma and bid her goodbye before entering the van with the guy. The ride to the airport was quiet and no one spoke a word so Youngmi spent the time catching up with her sleep.

Meanwhile;

“Please fasten your seatbelts for we are about to land”

Finally, the long flight was coming to an end and he was seconds away from seeing Youngmi again. He shook Leeteuk away and told him that they were about to land; the leader rubbed the sleep from his eyes and fastened his seatbelt. After a few bumps in the road, the place finally stopped and they began to get out of their seats to head for the exit.

Almost everyone was wearing sunglasses to hide their large eye bags from the public; from the jet bridge, they could already hear screams & Heechul was growing nervous about it. Youngmi was meeting him at the airport today so he could only wonder what the ELFs reaction would be, he even wondered if she could even survive that crowd.

He took his phone out of his bag and began to dial her number to make sure she was okay but she wasn’t picking up, what’s worst is because the voice said it was unattended.

Heechul keeps himself calm until they finally greet the ear-piercing screams of hundreds of fangirls greeting them back in Seoul. Heechul searches the area for Youngmi but he doesn’t even feel her presence; he was growing anxious and nervous with every minute that passed –where was Younngmi?

“OPPA! HAVE A HAPPY MARRIAGE!”

He heard someone scream making him break into a small smile and forget all of his nervousness for a split second.

After getting their luggage, they made their way out of the airport and as Heechul passed through those glass doors, a very familiar figure stood waiting by the van as the sea of fans stood aside with security stopping them along with some photographers from the media.

He could see the smile form on the girl’s lips & he did the same, he rushed over to her before wrapping her in a tight hug. A mix of reactions were received and more flashes came in which the boy’s were rushed inside the vans and they all left the airport in a hurry.

“How was the flight?”

She asked no one in particular; Heechul, Leeteuk, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook & Donghae were on the same van as her while the others were in the other van along with the manager.

“Tiring”

They grumbled simultaneously. Eventually, they had arrived at the dorms in which everyone else had decided to sleep the day while Heechul changed into another pair of clothes before leaving with Youngmi to see the wedding coordinator. Once he was ready they bid everyone else goodbye then left the dorms.

“How was Japan oppa?”

She asked as they got into the car and Heechul drove off.

“It was fun, I brought you a gift”

Behind her aviators, her eyes lit up. Despite being so tired and having a headache she was still up for anything today & Heechul surprising her with a gift seemed to have made all of her ill feeling go away. He reached a hand into his pocket while the other kept a hold of the steering wheel; he pulled out an envelope & gave it to her.

Youngmi raised a brow but tore it open then took out what was inside it then only to realize they were plane tickets to China!

She stared at Heechul before breaking into a smile

“Are we leaving for China?!”

Heechul chuckled as he kept his eyes on the road, he nodded

“We’re gonna drag Hangeng back here, you both haven’t met in person yet right?”

“We never had great timing even when he was still in Korea; we got to talk once, when you didn’t answer your phone”

Heechul took a turn before pulling up infront of a pastry shop.

“I’m hungry –let’s go get something to eat first”

-

They both took a seat at a far end of the shop; Heechul ordered so many pastries that Youngmi became worried about his diet while she ordered up vanilla apple pie. He must’ve gotten hungry because of the long flight.

“Aren’t you gonna take off your aviators?”

She was afraid that he was gonna say that. You see, Heechul disapproves of Youngmi drinking because he thinks that it’s inappropriate & also because she becomes a whole new different person.

“My eyes are puffy”

She said, Heechul raised the fork up to his lips

“Have you been drinking last night?”

She perked up at the question, she laughed

“Ofcourse not! Why would I?”

“You’re not a very good liar Youngmi and oppa hates liars”

Youngmi sighed

“If I said yes would you let it go?”

In an instant, Heechul’s disapproving look appeared on his face. He slammed a fist on the table making the plates tremble.

“YAH! What did I tell you about drinking?! You could’ve gotten murdered or ! You’re not yourself when you drink did you know that?! Nam Youngmi! I swear if one of these days you tell me that you’re pregnant I will call this wedding off!”

Youngmi sighed and noticed the stares of the other customers in the shop.

“Keep it down”

She hissed; Heechul was upset. The reason why he didn’t want Youngmi to get drunk was because when he said that she’s not herself, she really is a different person;

Youngmi’s first drinking session with Super Junior

The night was young but Youngmi was close to passing out, she had 25 glasses of alcohol already & Heechul was growing tired of asking her to stop. They were celebrating Heechul’s comeback after his hospitalization at a club & he invited Youngmi to tag along.

He was still trying to get her to be his girlfriend so he invited her in every event in his life.

“Youngmi-ssi, I think you’ve had enough come on I’ll take you home”

He offered but the girl still was gulping every glass that Kyuhyun was giving her. He eyed the magnae but Kyuhyun simply ignored his hyung, when he handed another glass to Youngmi, Heechul snagged it away.

“AISH! Stop it already; come on Youngmi we’re going home”

He hissed and took hold of Youngmi’s arm but the girl slapped it away.

“YAH! Who are you to tell me when to go home?!”

Heechul was surprised; where did the sweet & intellectual doctor go?

She got up from her seat and got a hold of Heechul’s shoulder to keep herself balanced, she cupped his chin and made him face her. Their faces were inches away from each other & Heechul’s cheeks were growing redder & redder.

“Maybe you just want us to go home so we could do other business?”

Leeteuk almost spat out his drink after hearing that but ended up coughing. Kyuhyun sniggered & looked at his hyung.

“So that’s what you’re up to, eh?”

Youngmi chuckled seductively. She definitely wasn’t sweet Dr. Nam right now; she brought her lips close to Heechul’s ears and whispered.

“I’m still untouched so I guess you’ll find that pleasing, Heechul-ah”

She lightly bit his earlobe sending chills down his spine & his pants felt tighter than usual.

“We should take Youngmi-noona home”

Sungmin whispered over to Leeteuk’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry Heechul; I was with girl friends so no worries”

“AISH! Still!”

Youngmi sighed; if she was going to keep sending him replies this would eventually lead to an argument.

Somehow, after eating in silence & getting out of the shop then driving off to the coordinator’s office Heechul had finally given up the silent war.

“Don’t drink without oppa again”

He mumbled as he slowed the car down to a stop no the side of the street. Youngmi nodded with a small smile as Heechul did the same.

“So what is the coordinator like?”

He asked as they rode the elevator up to the floor of her office. Youngmi leaned back on the wall & crossed her arms over her chest.

“She’s nice”

Once the elevator doors opened the couple walked out with Heechul still in wonder. Something about her answer was suspicious. Youngmi knocked on the door & walked inside as Heechul followed behind.

And once the dictator passed through those doors.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~”

He was startled as hell to see a screaming lady behind a desk; he blinked his eyes as her scream died down & turned to Youngmi who had just unplucked her fingers from her ears.

“It really is Heechul!”

The lady was spazzing, she walked over to the couple and immediately fixed herself. One second she was a fangirl then now she was professional.

“Mianhe –I’m Park Haera & I will be your wedding coordinator”

She introduced herself, lending out a hand which Heechul hesitantly shook. She cleared then asked them both to take a seat as she took her place back behind her desk.

“Aigo ~ I can’t believe you two are really here in my office! Anyway! First thing is the date of the wedding, have thought about it yet?”

Heechul leaned back on his seat

“8 months from now; which will be in May?”

Youngmi nodded in agreement. May was a great month to get married.

“Specific date?”

The coordinator asked; Heechul nudged Youngmi to answer, since he gave the month she would pick out the day.

“May 8?”

“Aigo, aniyo –May 15 instead!”

He said making Youngmi puffed up her cheeks in a frown

“Aish, you chose the month & I agreed so let me choose the day!”

Heechul rolled his eyes

“Fine, May 8”

The coordinator jotted it down on a record book; she then talked to them about the venue of the wedding.

“So, there are so many amazing churches in –“

“Nope, not in a church”

Heechul cut her off.

“Then, where shall it be?”

Youngmi thought for a moment; a smile formed on her lips.

“A garden”

 


 

 

(A/N: Sorry for the late update; I've been busy lately since I'm entering college & taking up the very nere-wrecking architecture course)