Fresh || Zico

Mixtape || Collection

_ fresh

 

Stop fidgeting or this will never end, Jiho...” You were gentle as you patted the damp washcloth against his face, careful to get the smears of leftover makeup on his chin. It was easy though, considering how set his jaw was. You had to repress a giggle at the stubborn male pride.


“Listen... do you think...” An awkward pause. Then a barely audible mutter. “Well, do you think you can get all this makeup off? I never get it all off by myself...”

 

Picking up the jar of cold cream, you dipped your fingers in and collected a nice glob. Jiho was eyeing the stuff like it was a loaded gun. “What is that? I don't use that.”

 

You raised an eyebrow. “Exactly. That's why you don't get it all off properly.” You made a point of grabbing him by those adorable cheeks with your free hand, squeezing comically. “Don't question my authority, Woo Jiho. This is my territory.” He fought for a moment, searching for something to counter with, but when his shoulders sagged in defeat, you rejoiced silently. Oh, the triumph of being able to say that and win! “Now, close your eyes.”

 

He did as he was told, peeking through a crack of an eyelid as you slowly approached him with the white cold cream. He was cringing away, barely, like he was trying hard not to show you how wary he was of the stuff. Although, in all fairness, you were leery of the stuff too, at first. Now, it was routine, just like the BB cream. Carefully, you swiped a little of it under his eyes and on his eyelids, making sure to smear it over the thick eyeliner and eye shadow. It made a thick, dark mess of his eyes, making him look much like a raccoon. You could feel his twitching, even as you rubbed it as gently as possible. “Hold on, Jiho. If you open your eyes, it'll blind you,” you threatened weakly, finding amusement in the suspicious poke of his mouth. Unable to help yourself, you leaned forward and kissed those plump, puckered lips, laughing when he snapped at you with his teeth.

 

You better hurry up before your punishments keep piling up, ___,” he said, his tone belying the warning in his words.

 

Giggling with the undiluted joy of having this little bit of power over him, you reached for the damp towel, told him to fight the pressure, and wiped as much of the goop off his face as you could. When you got most of the black smears off, you flipped the towel over and moved to clean off the excess glittery stuff leftover from the eye shadow. Why they made him wear that stuff, you would never understand. With a shrug, you gave his eyes a last pat down with a clean edge of the fluffy towel and smiled at your handiwork. He was so much more handsome just like this. You gave it a moment, staring in admiration at his fresh face. Indulging, you smoothed your knuckles over his cheekbone and smiled. “So pretty~”

 

You weren't too surprised when he snatched your hand between both of his. But you were shocked when he opened his eyes and slowly raised your knuckles to his mouth, touching a soft kiss there. The whole time, his dark eyes were trained on yours. “Thank you, baby...”

 

You dropped the towel when he caught you around the waist and pulled you to his lap, dropping another kiss on your forehead. “Now that my face isn't overdecorated with that stuff, I can kiss you all I want.” He smirked, doing just that.

 

You laughed when he bent and nuzzled your neck with his nose. “Right. Without leaving marks on my collar this time~”

 

---

 

end note: Random, late night inspiration while I was taking off makeup. And because Jiho wears a lot of eyeliner... xD