Freestyle || Zico

Mixtape || Collection

 

note: To get my mind off more stressful things, I figured I'd indulge my inner BBC. ◡‿◡✿ Enjoy, and please review!

 

music: Block B – Am I the Only One/Is It Only Me?

 

_freestyle

 

Naman mot itneungeoya? (Why am I the only one who can't forget?) Wae mam jolaneungoya? (Why is my heart clenching?)” you sang through the end of the toothbrush that was stuck in your mouth, singing to yourself in the mirror just as you moved to gargle.

 

Yo, naega I jigyeongindae neoga meoljjeonghamyeon ne jashineul sokineungeoya. (I'm like this, but if you're like that, you're just convicting yourself.)” The voice that answered yours made you jump. You dropped your toothbrush with a clink against the tile. Your foamy mouth parted for a reflexive scream.

 

Long arms wrapped securely around your waist, a rich laugh brushing past your ear. “Whoa, whoa! Easy~”

 

You clamped your mouth shut when your eyes finally focused on the familiar form behind you. After hastily spitting out your mouthful of foam, you smacked his arms away. “Oh, my God, Jiho! I'm gonna freakin' kill you!”

 

He laughed even harder as he rubbed the red spots on his arms. “Ow, ___! That hurt.”

 

You scowled at him while you leaned down to pick up your toothbrush and run it under a stream of hot water. “Good, you jerk. You deserve it.” Shaking your head at his teasing chuckles, you thoroughly rinsed off your toothbrush before re-applying a small amount of toothpaste and resuming your brushing.

 

Why would I ever deserve such abuse?” He moved back behind you and cocooned you in his arms again, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck.

 

Spitting out more white foam, you glared at his reflection in the mirror. “Because you seem to find endless amusement in scaring the hell out of me.”

 

He pressed a soft kiss to your neck, snickering. “Well, yeah. But you can't really blame me.”

 

I can, actually,” you said, raising an eyebrow. “And I do.”

 

Humming with apparent delight, he lazily fondled the strap of your tank top before brushing his lips against the bare skin of your shoulder. Even when you shrugged to try and push him away, he kept his lips planted gently against your skin.

 

Leave me alone, Jiho. I'm brushing my teeth.”

 

He just shook his head and laughed. Clearing his throat ceremoniously, he made a show of moving his mouth so that it was touching the shell of your ear. A barrage of words poured out of his mouth with fluid precision, the rapid movement of his mouth vibrating against you.

 

You couldn't hide the shudder that wracked your spine. You jerked away from him with a fierce glare, leaning down to cup your hand under the running water to gargle. When you turned around to look at him, he had his head tilted casually to the side, that confident smirk lighting up his face.

 

Seriously?” you asked with a sigh. “Did you really just freestyle about me brushing my teeth?”

 

What, you didn't like it?” he remarked, feigned hurt on his features. “I thought it was pretty... y.” His bark of laughter pulled a reluctant snicker from you.

 

You know, Jiho...” You walked back out into the room the two of you shared and plopped down on the bed with a scoff. “You are just... something, aren't you? I don't even know if I can find words for it.”

 

He hopped up on the bed and draped his body over yours. You yelped when his whole weight settled on you. “I know~” With a suggestive waggle of his eyebrows, he gave you another self-assured smirk. “You wanna apply that freestyle into something better than brushing your teeth?”

 

When his mouth closed with a searing kiss over yours, your scoff of response melted into a grudging groan.

 

---

 

end note: -hacking at the ending- I hope it turned out okay. I know I could never write anything nearly as genius as Zico's magic, so I didn't wanna ruin the moment with my fail rap composition. xD Feedback would be much appreciated. c: