Injury || Tao

Mixtape || Collection

_ injury

 

Hmmm...” A loud sigh pulled your attention from the book in front of you.

 

What's wrong?”

 

Tao closed his eyes, leaning his head back against the couch. He was kneading one side of his back with one hand, his face scrunching with a wince. “It's sore.” He shook his head, sighing.

 

Worry struck you immediately, and you couldn't help it when your face tensed. He hated seeing you worried, but how were you supposed to help it? You set your book down and reached out to him, taking his hand away. “Don't...”

 

He smiled, squeezing your hand reassuringly. “Don't worry about it. It's just sore.”

 

You sighed, leaning into his hand when he patted your cheek. “Because you've been working so hard.”

 

He shrugged, smiling. “We just debuted.”

 

There was a long silence, but he wrapped an arm around your shoulders and tucked you against his side. It was a little disappointing that you couldn't do much for him at this point.

 

You wanna give me a nice massage?”

 

You looked up at him in confusion. He switched languages on you, something he apparently found amusing. “What?”

 

Massage,” he offered, gesturing to his back. “Give me a massage. It would make me feel better.”

 

You raised an eyebrow. “I'm gonna need you to stop switching languages on me, Huang Zi Tao.”

 

But I'm hurt~” He leaned against your shoulder and wrapped his arms around your waist, nuzzling. “Be nice to me~”

 

You rolled your eyes. All the martial arts, all the dark-eyed glaring – and still, his aegyo was top notch. “You can't use your injury forever, you know...” Then you sighed. Except even without his injury, you were sure he could make you do what he wanted anyway. You never underestimated Tao's persuasive abilities. Ever.

 

I know~” he drawled, kissing your cheek lightly. “I have other ways...”

 

You groaned at the cute pout of his lips and the sparkle in those dark eyes of his. “Fine, fine~”

 

You are the sweetest thing.”

 

You raised an eyebrow, scowling playfully at him. “You better be speaking of your undying love for me.”

 

He smirked. “Of course I am. I love you~”

 

The blush that heated your face was probably exactly what he was aiming for. That phrase you understood.

 

---

 

end note: Fuuuu~ I love Tao so much. And just hearing about his injury, and seeing him ailing. T^T Poor baby~ Kai too~ These perfect boys and the feels they give me, I swear. xD Kudos to both of them for being so professional... and y. xD