Slip || Sungjae

Mixtape || Collection

 

_slip

 

Oh, Lord. Who did you have to praise and smother with kisses for dressing him?

 

As you watched your boyfriend approach you, a happy smile on his young face, you couldn't help but let your eyes wander the whole length of his body – which, incidentally, was quite lengthy. He was wearing a sweater over a plain white t-shirt. No doubt both were soaked with sweat, judging from the state of his hair. Nothing out of the ordinary there, actually. It wasn't the potentially see-through t-shirt that got you though. Your eyes managed to wander down to his legs as he came to greet you with long strides, the muscles of his thighs bunching under the dark material of his jeans.

 

In the name of all that is holy, why was he wearing jeans? Tight jeans. Perfect, form-fitting jeans. Oh, God help you.

 

You know, I'm gonna need you to stop buying jeans that fit you so tight, Sungjae-yah.”

 

He froze midstep, the bright smile on his face replaced by a confused frown. “Wh-what?”

 

Your eyes widened. Oh, crap. Did you really just say that out loud?! Fighting the sudden wave of panic that hit you, you reached out to him with a smile. “Hi~!”

 

Except he didn't move. He stayed where he was, his face scrunching with suspicion. “What did you say about my pants, noona?”

 

Damn! Damn, damn, damn. You just shook your head and hopped forward to wrap your arms around his waist. His chin came to rest on your head, which really took no effort on his part considering how much taller he was, but he made no move to return your hug otherwise. “Are you gonna hug me back?” you muttered, frantically trying to concoct a brilliant excuse for your careless slip.

 

When his arms reluctantly wrapped around your shoulders in a loose hug, you breathed a sigh of relief. “How's practice?” you asked quickly, hoping that he would just forget he heard anything at all. With some luck, maybe you could even pretend you didn't have the inappropriate thought to begin with. But hell, it was just so easy to forget he was two years younger than you!

 

He pulled back and dropped a kiss on your cheek. “Good. How was studying?”

 

You scowled. “Is studying really ever fun?”

 

He laughed, taking your hand in his as he led you back to their practice room, where his hyungs were likely resting and waiting for him. “No, but it can be productive, right?” he offered.

 

Sighing, you shrugged. “Yeah, I guess it was pretty productive.”

 

The casual small talk continued as the two of you slipped into the quiet building. He opened the door to the bright practice room and you were met with a loud burst of noise. “Hey! It's ___!”
 

Without warning, you were tackled into a warm hug by Peniel. “___! I haven't seen you in a while!” he said in lilting English before passing you to Changseob for a hug.

 

I know, it has been a while,” you said with a bright smile, glad that they didn't seem to mind you interrupting their practice.

 

Oh, don't worry about me~” Sungjae muttered sarcastically from behind you.

 

How are you?” Changseob asked, interrupting their maknae with a grin. “How is Sungjae treating my beautiful friend?”

 

You blushed and let out an embarrassed laugh. “G-good. He's perfectly nice, you know that.”

 

Yeah~! I'm perfectly nice to her.” Sungjae piped in, wrapping his arms around your waist. “And ___-noona likes the way I dress, apparently.”

 

Immediately, your whole body stiffened against his. Oh, God. He wouldn't. You craned your head back to look at him, sure that the panic was clear in your wide eyes. He looked down at you with a mischievous little smirk.

 

She what?”

 

You heard the confusion from s, but you didn't dare break eye contact. Maybe if your face showed enough of your mortification, he would let it go? He raised an eyebrow when you squeezed his arm with both hands in a silent plea. With a smile, he leaned down and gave you a kiss on the forehead. “Oh, nothing. She was just complimenting my style lately, that's all.”

 

You barely suppressed your sigh of relief, but you let your head fall against his shoulder with unspoken thanks. He was never gonna let you live this down, especially if you didn't explain to him about your erted little moment.

 

Ah, y-yeah! He's learning so well,” you added, voice a little shaky.

 

Changseob raised an eyebrow, Peniel looked completely lost, and you heard Ilhoon laugh from the floor. “They're lying!”

 

The three exchanged glances before Peniel, staring at your bright red face, nodded. “Yep, definitely.”

 

Sungjae just shrugged before taking your hand and leading you to the bench in one corner of the room. “Doesn't matter~ Between me and ___-noona.”

 

Naturally, the three exploded with noise. “What is that?!” Changseob screamed. Peniel was wide-eyed, his mouth curved in an 'o'. And Ilhoon rolled all over the floor with laughter.

 

You were sure from the heat on your face and your neck that you were going to spontaneously combust anytime soon. Oh, this evil maknae. There was no way he was getting away with this. There would be payback. You plopped down between Hyunsik and Minhyuk, who were observing the whole thing from the bench with knowing smiles.

 

He's an evil one...” Hyunsik commented after Sungjae walked off to deal with Changseob's ranting about corrupting his innocent dongsaeng (not sure if he was referring to you or Sungjae).

 

You just sighed and nodded. “He's too smart for his own good.”

 

And for your own good,” Minhyuk added, patting your arm in comfort. “It's okay.”

 

Yeah,” Eunkwang chimed in as he joined you and handed you some water. “It'll be okay.” He turned to walk away with a wink. “Just make sure you get him back.”

 

You laughed in a loud burst, the noise echoing in the room. “I can't believe you even felt the need to tell me, oppa.”

 

---

 

end note: This... should be illegal. Because he's much younger than me... but I've kinda succumbed to the idea of being a noona fan in this current world of young Kpop idols. xD And this – well, this was out of nowhere... but c'mon. Has anyone else noticed that boy's thighs?! ¬¬ -goingtojail-