Minwoo you look sick!

Two Schools, Many Loves
Kwangmin POV

Minwoo led us to our first period class, Entertainment Companies: History/Choosing.

"Ok well here we are, your first period class, Entertainment Companies." I looked at him as he turned around.

"Ne~ Kamsamnida Minwoo-Hyung." He's all red? Maybe he's getting sick?

"I-if you need any help getting around tomorrow don't hesitate to ask." He said embarrassed, I giggled.

"Ne~ Hyung~" I think he needs to go home because he's as red as a tomato! I walked closer to him as I touched his forehead.

"Hyung! Your burning up! You should go home." I said sadly. He grabbed my hand.

"I-I'll be fine... D-don't worry 'bout me." I nodded. Both me and Ren bowed goodbye to Minwoo. He gave me a warm smiled as he left.Whaa~ He's really handsome!! But he looks sick ;.;

Minwoo POV

Gah! What he's doing to my heart! *Flash back*  "Hyung your burning up! You should go home." Then he looked sad!  Aigoo! Why do I have to say goodbye to such a cutie! Why! But why do I still get the feeling that he still not the "one." This world is such a weird place.

Ren POV

Oh that idiot Minwoo, it's so obvious he has something for my new friend Kwangmin. *Sigh*  But surprisingly Kwangmin seems as if he has not noticed yet. Hmmm.... Well once again I guess that I will be the "All seeing owl" in my group of friends. Well, no matter, most likely they will become good friends. He hangs out with Key and Taemin a lot and because they are my cousins we will certainly meet each other at least once in this school year. Hump! Well for the time being I'll just hang out with my new friend Kwangmin.  Yay, for new friends!

Kwangmin POV

Wha~ what should I do? It time to get into class but Ren looks like he's spacing out. Should I wake him up? Aigoo! I tapped his shoulder softly so I wouldn't surprise him. Once I did, Ren blinked a couple of times coming out of his trance as he looked at me.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Um Ren let's head into home room, we're kinda late." I said smiling.

"Hmm we should shouldn't we?" He asked.

"Ne~ ^.^'" He opened the door and walked in. I followed closely behind him into the room as we walked to some available seats in the middle of the class.

Once we were seated a male teacher with white hair greeted us with a warm smile. He almost looked like a panda because of the dark circles under his eyes. ^.^

"Hello everyone!" The unnamed teacher announced with a warm smile.

"Hello" The whole class said in unison.

"My name is Aoora! Nice to meet you all of you!" That's a strange name but okay I can play along.

"Hello Mr. Aoora!" Our new teacher looked a bit hurt when we all said this.

"No! No! No! Please drop the formalities! Just call me Aoora." Everyone looked at one another shocked that a teacher wouldn't want to be called Mr.

"Hello Aoora!" Aoora squealed in happiness. Wow! He's feminine! "Aigoo! Music to my ears! Now, I'm going to be your teacher from now on in the  Introductions to Entertainment Companies! Here I will teach you about their history, and how to choose the best one that is to your liking. You all will be taking this class for all four years so let's all be nice to each other! "

"Nee~ Aoora~" He smiled happily.

"Now let's all introduce ourselves! It's our first day so make a good impression! I see that we have a variety of students this year so let's start here!" He said looking at a blond headed student.

"Annyonghasseyo! My name is Yoo Yehyanggi but please call me Kimchi. This is my last year here so nice to meet all of you~ " He ended it up with a 90 degree bow. So cute! (even though his like four years older then me >.<) Oh! It looks like I'm not the only person to think so because Aoora also blushed at his cuteness. Before I knew it, it was my turn. Wha~ I'm so nervous!"

"A-annyongha-hasseyo! My name is Kwangmin! Im a first year nice to meet you." I also bowed to show that i was respectful.

"Aigoo! So cute! All first years are adorable!" I heard Aoora say. I blushed and sat down. *Sigh* What a relief to get that over with! I looked over to Ren as he stood up leaning a bit against his desk. Now it's Ren's turn.

"Annyonghas-"

"Um! Im sorry! Quick question." We looked over and saw that Aoora interrupted Ren.

"Um... I know this is going to sound mean but are you a boy?" Ren didn't look taken back at all, although I was shocked he would ask such a question.

"Ne~ I'm a boy. My name is Minki Im also a first year here. Nice to meet you~"

"Wow! Your really pretty!" We heard a bunch of boys call out. "Wanna go out 'Princess'?" I heard another guy ask. Ren ignored the dude as he sat back down like nothing had happened. Ren looked at me and noticed that I was a bit shocked.

"Kwangmin don't worry about it I get that question many times, and I'm sure I'm gonna get plenty of those questions too" He rolled his eyes when he said "Those questions" Im guessing he got this much attention before? I wasn't really worried but the fact that even the teacher asked such a question makes me feel like he is gonna attract a lot of attention to himself and possibly me if we are going to be good friends. The rest of the period went by fast because it was mostly introduction. Oh yeah did I tell you! The first day of school is only receiving you school uniform, your schedule and your first period class for introductions and then you are able to go home!  Before we knew it, it was time to go. As we left Ren and I were walking together when all of a sudden I heard...

~nan li na li nan li na We rock rock rock rockin now~

I quickly took out my phone and noticed I got a text message from... Youngie!!!!

"I see we're a fan of Block B." I heard Ren say. I smiled.

"Yeah I think that U-Kwon is so y!"  *Gasp* Wait! Ren doesn't  know my ual orientation. What should I do! what should I do!!! What if he thinks I'm disgusting!!!

"Wow me too." He smiled. Wait- what? Now I wanna ask him about his ual orientation. :x  Should I? What if he thinks I'm weird? Aish!!!

"As long a they love me I could care less what they are." I heard Ren say. Huh? "Im guessing your gay Kwangmin?" I blushed.

"Ne~" He laughed at my cuteness. The  he looked at my phone.

"Kwangmin didn't you have a message to reply to or something?" I looked back at my phone and noticed I had completely forgotten about Youngmin's text. It read...

"Kwangie! It's the end of the day! Let's walk home!" I quickly started to reply. Ren look at me and asked who I was texting because I was so eager to answer quickly.

"My twin brother~" He didn't look shocked.

"I knew you had a brother but not a twin brother."

"I know I should have told you before that I had a twin brother."  Ren simply shrugged it off.

"Ren you wanna meet my brother?" Ren smiled and nodded. I smiled as well.  Then Key and Taemin ran to us and attacked Ren with hugs and giggles.

"Kwangie! My cute son how was your day~" I smiled as Key hugged me.

"Good Umma~ Wanna meet someone special to me?" He smiled.

"Of course!" I smiled. My reply to Youngie read...

"Youngie! Let's meet up by the clearing! I want you to meet my new friends!" It did't take long before he answered back.

"I want you to meet my new friends too!" I squealed out of happiness. Just then Minwoo came to see the commotion.

"Minwoo hyung are you feeling better now?"

"Ne~" he said not looking at me. Without thinking I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me.

"C'mon Minwoo, Taemin, Ren, Umma let's go meet my other friends!"

"Kwa-kwagmin! Slow down!" I heard Minwoo scream. Umma Taemin and Ren followed me with out hesitation. Wha! I'm happy! I'm so excited to meet Youngie's new friends too! I wonder what he will think of mine?

A/N: I'm so sorry! I was gone for such a long time!!! >.< *sigh* I had lots of HW and in 2weeks we have finals but oh well I'll try to update as much as possible!!! So see ya soon!!! And for the guys that are still reading you ppl are awesome!!!