Cousins

Two Schools, Many Loves
Kwangmin POV

Urgh! I finally made it the the auditorium! I looked around and I saw many students asking questions. Maybe I should ask for help as well?

"Name please?" I heard a voice call out behind me. I looked and there stood a young male student with feline eyes and a sweet smile. He looks really nice. "Omo! Your so cute! Be my son for the rest of your highschool years!" I heard him say as he hugged me. OMO! I can't really say no cant I. Hahaha.

"Nee Umma." He looked at me surprised. Oops maybe I should have said "Appa?" He smiled at me with a approving smile.

"Omo! Your already calling me Umma!! I'll be your umma from now on, ok?" I smiled and nodded. Can't say no to such a nice person now can I? "Now what's your name Sweetheart?" He took out a pink Clipboard and looked through it waiting for my response.

"Oh! Jo Kwangmin." He looked at the various papers on the clipboard and smiled at me.

"Nee, Jo Kwangmin. 15 years of age. Freshmen. corresponding school K-D High. Welcome." He took my hand and shook it. I noticed that he was wear the uniform like everyone else and his name tag read "Kim Kibum (Key)" and there were three tick marks again. I wonder what that is I'm so curious.

"It feels good to be welcomed. Key?" He pouted.

"I'm your umma now please direct me as such." He smiled and I smiled back. "Now let's get you your uniform." He motioned  me to follow him and I do until we meet another student. He had long hair and was very skinny. His name tag read "Lee Taemin" no stage name I see and three tick marks as well.

"Taemin-ah! Please give Jo Kwangmin his uniform please."

"Nee~ Umma!"

"Aigoo! So Cute! Kwangmin-Ah this is my cousin Taemin he'll give you your uniform." These two are related wow! I nodded. "Aigoo! I'm surrounded by cuties!" He waved good bye and started to help another lost student.

"Jo Kwangmin Please follow me." I heard Taemin say.

"Nee~" I followed him all the way to racks that were in the auditorium. He looked through them looking for my uniform.

"Jo Kwangmin." He said as he pulled out a neat uniform that was mine. I took it.

"Nee~ Kamsamnida~" He smiled at me.

"Now please follow me so that you can put it on." Once again I followed, until we made it to various dressing rooms. "Here you can get dressed here." Taemin told me as he opened the door to the dressing room. I nodded and entered. I took a closer look at my uniform and noticed it had my name tag on it "Jo Kwangmin" and there was one tick mark. I need to ask Taemin about that. I quickly changed and fixed my hair and got out of the dressing room. Taemin looked at me and smiled with delight in his eyes.

"Aigoo! Uniform really make a man! You look handsome!" I chuckled.

"Nee~ Kamsamnida~ Um Taemin what is the tick for?" I said pointing to it on the uniform.

"Oh! That! That tells us what year your in. Your a Freshmen so you get one tick and Im a Junior so i get Three." I nodded my head now understanding, the dude that I talked too was a Senior Omo! >.<  All of a sudden.

"Taemin Hyung! Ren is ready!" I looked over to see where the voice came from and saw a young male with normal brown hair walking to us being followed by another student. His name tag read "No Minwoo" and he has two tick marks. Wow! A sophomore! He looked at me and stared at me as if I was a ghost. Do I have something on my face? Do I look funny? He shook himself out of his trance and looked back at Taemin.

"Uh. Taemin Ren is ready." I looked at the other male? He looks like a female to me but I can't judge so I'll go with it. His name tag read "Choi Min Ki (Ren)" and he had one tick mark. *Sigh* Finally I meet another freshmen! I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said sweetly as I bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo" He repeated smiling and reciprocating my bow as well.

"Your name is Min Ki? But you stage name is Ren? Do you prefer Min Ki or Ren?" I asked shyly.

"First Ren please I want it to stick then you can call me Min Ki." He smiled and asked. "Eh... Can I call you Kwangmin?" I nodded with a approving smile.

"Nee~ you can." He smiled. I think well be good friends.

"Minwoo Please show Kwangmin and Ren their classes. For some odd reason they have the same classes." I smiled at Ren as he smiled back.

"Ok Taemin. I'll show them." Taemin nodded and waved bye to us as we left to our next class.

"Um Kwangmin... What do you think of the school?" Asked Minwoo.

"I like it here Minwoo Hyung!" He blushed at my use of words. OMO! Did I make him blush?

Minwoo POV

Okay Minwoo stay cool! There is a cutie behind you called Kwangmin and you must act cool! He looks really happy though. But something tells me that he's not the one but at the same time I think he's super attractive! Aish!!

A/N: Omo! Poor Minwoo!! Well now we have seen Kwangmin and now next time we see Youngmin and the semes XD see ya soon and Comment!! The more you comment the happier I am and the happier I am I'll will make the chapters a bit longer!!! See ya soon! Bye bye!!