Christmas (part 1)

Two Schools, Many Loves

Kwangmin POV

I puffed out some warm air into the cold December morning. Watching the puff of air leave my mouth I was excited it was Christmas the day that Onew would meet my parents through a nice dinner. I smiled looking at all the colorfully lit trees thinking how well our relationship had progressed. This is a nice feeling…

Youngmin POV

Help! Help! Minwoo is coming over today and I don’t know what to wear! I sighed looking at the pile of clothes on my room floor. “Should I wear something raveling or cute?” I thought to myself “Gha!!!!’ I thought for a second maybe I’ll play it safe and wear cute clothes since my parents are going to be there as well. I smiled looking at the outfit, it looked adorable! In a way they were tights and a skirt if you ever seen a Russian style male skirt then you can already visualize how it looks like. It was a baby blue color that would fit in perfectly with my blond hair. I smiles as I twirled around in it.

“I hope Minwoo likes it!” I thought hoping maybe just maybe he would.

Minwoo POV

Oh my ing shesus!!! Today I meet Youndmin’s parents it’s not that I’m nervous to meet them I’m more scared to tell the truth. I’m worried that they will ask me a million questions. I faint under pressure! The worst case scenario would be if they ask me interrogate me with questions about myself and all of sudden I faint for the whole afternoon. Gah! I can’t let that happen! Never! In a million years! I need to be a real man and force myself not to faint. I picked out clothes that made me look the least bit more decent and waited out the day.

Onew POV

Meeting Kwang’s parents today~ I can’t lie I’m excited but not so much, I’m sure that everything will be fine~ I don’t know about Minwoo though he’s been worrying about this for the longest time now… Oh well at least it’s not me! I smiled as I looked at the present box. I hope he’ll love it…

*Few Hours later*

Mother POV

 “Thanksgiving Turkey!” I sang as I placed the turkey in the center of the table. Youngmin looked at me with a “what?” face.

“What?” I asked him.

“Don’t do that when Minwoo is here! I’ll die of embarrassment!”

“Aw c’mon Youngmin! I’m not that embarrassing!” I said flabbergasted. Youngmin pouted.

“Just don’t do it!” Youngmin said with a blush.

“Okay, okay fine! I won’t do anything to embarrass you!” I responded

“Yay! Thanks Umma!” He hugged me and I laughed at my son’s cuteness. I wonder if Minwoo and Onew will like my dinner?

Minwoo POV

I looked at the present box that I had in my hands that I had brought for Youngmin and the house warming gift that I had brought in for Youngmin’s parents. I took a deep breath controlling my nervousness. I pressed the door bell and waited patiently outside. The door opened after a few seconds and I saw that it was an older looking woman that had opened the door.

“A-annyonghasseyo~ No Minwoo imnida~” I gave her a sweet smile as she smiled back.

“Hello Minwoo! I’m Youngmin’s Mother it nice to finally meet you! Won’t you come in dear?”

“Umm… I brought this for you and your husband… It’s a way that I say thanks for allowing me into your home.” I said entering the house.

“Omo! You shouldn’t have!” She blushed grabbing the box that I had in the other hand. “If you don’t mind me knowing what it is?” She asked.

“It’s a cake I thought that it might go well with the occasion.” I told her smiling.

“Aigoo! Youngmin is upstairs! I’ll go put this in the kitchen for later. I’m sure Youngmin will be down soon! You can sit in the living room if you want!” She said rushing into the kitchen. I walked into said room and took notice of their well-lit Christmas tree. I sat down in front of the tree on a fluffy warm couch that they had there. I smiled. It felt like a rich person house… they had a fire place and everything… Not to mention the smells that filled the house. It smelt of baking turkey cranberries and other goodies like gingerbread men and hot chocolate. It felt like a real Christmas!

A/N: Hello ppl~ I really have nothing to say~ im sorry I guess for being on a haitus… yeah that’s about it... and if you read DSV story then im sorry on her behalf as well she hasnt had her comp for some time so~ but i really had no reason not to update (except for some life problems right now.. but there is no point on being depressed here so~)  so im sorry... Comments are loved...