Seed into Seedling

Two Schools, Many Loves

Kwangmin POV

"Onew!" I yelled. Nothing. "Onew!!" Still Nothing. "ONEW!!!"

"What!" He snapped.

"Where exactly are you planning on taking me?" I asked still being dragged around town by my so called date.

"You will see..." I sighed.

"Fine. Fine." I said in defeat. It didn't take long to get to where he wanted to go. I have to say its really... nice... It was in the deep woods part of a park but it was full with fireflies. They were everywhere! It was so beautiful!

"Are you happy now that I didn't ruin the surprise?" I heard him say behind me.

"Yah! Just come here and watch them with me!" I smiled. He come over and hugged me from behind.

"You asked for it!" We fell down to the grass covered floor.

"Yah! Pabo!" I giggled as we landed on the floor. I looked up amazed by the amount of fireflies. "How did you find this place?" I asked Onew.

"Ah! It all started when I was in my last year of middle school..."

"Yah old man I don't want a really long story here either!" I joked as I plopped myself on my elbows. He chuckled.

"Fine. But it really did start in Middle school though."

"Hmm. Ok..."

"I was in the photography club and  it was my second favorite hobby right next to singing. I used to come here all the time to take pictures of the scenery. But I was getting bored of the same old, same old." I nodded understanding.

"Hmm continue.." I asked genuinely interested in in his story.

"I passed by this park all the time when going home so one day when I was returning home late from a  photography club meeting I saw some light in the distance. I followed it to this small clearing and saw all these fireflies here. I took many pictures... But..." I cocked my head to the side.

"What happened?" I asked. Onew smiled

"It wasn't as beautiful on film as it was in real life. The pictures were not able to capture the beauty of this place." My heart felt warm inside as he spoke it felt like he was talking straight from his heart.

"Hmm..." I said looking at him laying down next to him. All of a sudden he started chuckling.

"The funny thing is that I made a promise to myself that I would only bring people that were very important to this one spot. I brought my mother here..."

"What did she say? She must have loved it!"

"Ah! Not really... She said that fireflies were disgusting creatures and that she liked it better when I sang..." How can a mother say that?

"I'm sorry that she didn't like it here Onew..." I looked at him with my puppy eyes.

"Don't be... Your here with me and that's all that matters right now." I blushed and smiled.

"But they really are beautiful... They beauty can't be captured by film... Huh?"

"Just like you..." I turned my head.

"Bwoah?" I asked.

"All of your beauty cannot be captured by a single picture..." I blushed. Onew leaned in a bit. "Kwangmin..." He said as our lips meet for the first time. It felt amazing the most thrilling sensation ever, it was soft and kind and I missed it the second it left. I blushed profoundly when Onew looked back at me and smiled. "You didn't leave... Thank you..." He told me as he hugged me close, a little too close to the point where our bodies were meshing together not in a sensual way but a loving way. It was warm as we layed there and watched the fireflies... The seed has become a seedling... Youngmin...

A/N: Since I go back to band camp in two days I decided to it up and try to write two more chapters before I go back! And this is one! How do you like this chapter??? Tell me in the comments please!!! Please comment!!

-LSV