Coincidence?

Two Schools, Many Loves

Kwangmin POV

"See ya later Kwangmin." I turned to my brother.

"See ya~" I told him closing the door to my room. I sighed a heavy sigh once I got in. I fell to the floor hitting my . Oww... I sighed again. I stayed there just sitting and enjoying the quiet of my own room. "This is nice... no big noises what so ev-"

"~nan li na li nan li na We rock rock rock rockin now~" *sigh* speak of the devil... I took out my phone and it was Onew. He looked pretty decent in the photo. I picked up but only after the second time it rang.

"Yoboseo?" I asked getting up from the floor.

"Anyong~" I heard Onew reply.

"What do you need?" I asked him while I was taking off my clothes.

"Kwangmin... What are you doing?"

"Taking off my clothes."

"Wahh~ That must be a y sight"  I blushed hearing Onew chuckle in the deep voice of his.

"Y-yah! If that all you wanted to ask me then I'm hanging up!" I warned.

"No! No. I was just calling to see if you would like to go for a coffee later today? We could go to the new cafe that just opened up! I heard its a nice place." Wow his personality completely changed. I looked at my Hello kitty digital clock it read 5:00pm. I guess I can go.

"What time do you have planned?"

"6:30? If it okay with you that is." I nodded.

"F-Fine but don't keep me waiting! And don't think that I won't ask you for things cuz I will so you better bring enough money!" Onew chuckled. I blushed again.

"Okay my pretty princess your wish is my command." I tisked as he chuckled once more. "Well see you."

"S-See y-you..." I hung up.I dropped my phone onto my rug covered floor and fell as well. I looked at my hands and brought them close to my heart. It hurts...

"I guess he really did plant a seed didn't he...?"

Youngmin POV

I closed the door behind me and took out my phone. I texted Minwoo right away.

Hi hi!! Whatcha doing??? #^^#

-Youngmin

I took off my clothes and when I was nearly done my phone beep. I flew across the room and grabbed it.

Watching TV in my room. What about you beautiful?

-Minwoo

I giggled at the text. 'Beautiful' huh? Two can play at that game!!

"Undressing for a shower handsome :P

-Youngmin

I giggled at my own response.

Really?!?!

-Minwoo

Yeah. I wouldn't lie ;P

-Youngmin

Aish that must be a great sight~ ;)

I felt my ears and soon my whole face on fire. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. I started to get the bath ready as I steadied my beating heart. I pulled out my phone as the bathtub was filling up.

Did I offend you in anyway?

-Minwoo

I saw the text and giggled. 'Offended'? More like I want my heart back. I pulled my hair up in a pony tail and entered the water. I dried my hands and replied to the text.

Teehee no~ I was just getting the shower ready. ^^

-Youngmin

I put my phone on a cloth near me and waited for him to reply. He replayed a little to soon and I laughed at his eagerness.

Wait! Does that mean your taking a shower now? (//*-*//)

-Minwoo

I stuck out my tongue.

Yah! Don't look! You ert! ・(>_<)・

-Youngmin

I couldn't hold in my chuckles as he replied back.

I-I'm not!!! (´Д` )

-Minwoo

Kekeke :P so are we going to continue talking about me being or what? ;P

-Youngmin

I don't know if you want to? ;)

-Minwoo 

Dummy!

-Youngmin

Kekeke What about a date?

-Minwoo

Hmmm. A date huh? Sure why not.

Where and when do you have in mind?

-Youngmin

The new cafe at 6:30.

Minwoo

I thought for a moment. Sure why not its not like I have homework might as well enjoy this time.

Sure! #^^# I would love to!

-Youngmin

Cool! I'll be waiting.

-Minwoo

I quickly took the rest of my bath and got dressed.

Author POV

Both Youngmin and Kwangmin opened the door of their rooms at the same time and screamed the same thing in unison to their mother.

"Umma I have a date at 6:30! Give me a little bit of dinner!

Hearing this come out of the other, the twins looked at each other confused.

"I know you two are twins but don't you think it's a little weird when both of you say the same thing at the same time?" They heard their mother lightly scold them.

"Sorry Umma!" They both told her. The twins still confused.

"Kwangmin you also have a date?" Kwangmin nodded looking at his brother.

"Onew hyung asked me... And I said yes..." Youngmin smiled at his younger brother.

"That's good!"

"Let me guess Minwoo?" Youngmin smiled even more at this.

"Yes am supposed to meet him at the new cafe shop at 6:30."

"What! Onew hyung and I are going there at 6:30 too!" There was a short but long silence.

"Ah mellow drama a sign a teen girl is in the room, well in this case when a teen boy is in the room." A man that looked like he was entering his early forties said with a sip of his tea while walking through the hall where the twins where standing and staring at each other.

"Dad!" Both said. Kwangmin crossing his arms and sticking his
tongue out while Youngmin placed his hands on his hips and pouted at his father.

"What? It's true!" He said chuckling as he entered their parents shared room.

"Hey! How about we make it a double date?" Youngmin asked his brother.

"Hmm.. I don't know..." Kwangmin had never been on a double date so he was hesitant.

"Come on! We could go wearing things that compliment each other! And I bet we'll look even better!" Youngmin have his brother a smile. Kwangmin thought for a while.

"Sure! What's the worst that can happen?" With that Kwangmin entered his brother room to choose what style they were going for that night.

A/N: Another update hope you like it. Sadly I possibly won't be able to update sooner now because I will be 'busy' I'm starting to practice with the school band and well let's just say I don't know how I'm going to update frequently. See you next update Dinopups and Immortals!!! ^^

-LSV