Twins?!?!

Two Schools, Many Loves
This chapter was deleted so if you are experiencing dejavu right now there is no need to worry you are not going crazy lol XP

 

 

Minwoo POV

 

 

So... tired... *gasp* How the heck does Kwangmin do that? He runs like Road Runner running away from Wile E. Coyote! Through my tired state I managed to lift my head up. Did I forget to mention I was on the ground? Haha well, let's just say that I must look like I'm making out with the freaking grass right now. Well enough of me lets talk about the beautiful person that my eyes laid on the moment I lifted my head. He's hair was blond and he looked so cute as he snuggled onto Kwangmin... Wait now that I think about it he looks like Kwangmin... Da ?

 

 

"Kwangie~!" I heard him yell.

 

 

"Youngie~!" Kwangmin sang back.

 

 

Woah! There is only one possible answer for this! Kwangmin has a twin brother!!! The blond spotted me looking at him.

 

 

"Kwangie who's that?" He asked him.

 

 

"That's Minwoo hyung one of my new friends. Um... Youngie who's that?" Kwangmin asked back.

 

 

I lifted my head a bit more and saw another poor soul like me that was dragged by the so called "Youngie" He giggled at his brothers question.

 

 

"He's my new friend too! His name is Onew!" He giggled. So damn cute! Kwangmin's brother looked back at me and stood up. "Kwangie I'm going to introduce myself okay?" Kwangmin nodded.

 

 

He walked over and squatted in front of me. His chin resting on his knees.

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo~" He told me. I blushed.

 

 

"Annyong" I replied siting up. One knee bent and the other resting on the floor.

 

 

"My name is Youngmin. Nice to meet you." He smiled. Oh god, that smile is perfect.

 

 

"My name is Minwoo, cutie. I-I mean youngmin!" Gah that was so not cool! He giggled.

 

 

"Your not that half bad looking either, tiger." He stuck his tongue out in a cute manner. Oh my lord! This kid is the death of me.

 

 

"But your prettier!" I shot back at him. Now he blushed, but he quickly smiled.

 

 

"Thank you! You make me happy!" Wow! Praise the lord for creating such a beautiful person. He's my ideal type! Cute with happy go lucky attitude and not to mention the blond hair is a nice bonus. My hand reached up to his head and twirled a piece of his blond hair in my finger.

 

 

"Yep your beautiful." I told him. Wait what?!?! I snapped out of it and retracted my hand. "Uh sorry..." I apologized. Youngmin shook his head.

 

 

"Mmhnn don't worry I-I just was never told that I was b-beautiful b-before. " I gasped. I can't believe this!

 

 

"Are you serious?" He nodded, "I can't believe this! Well then Youngmin! You the most beautiful person I have ever meet!"

 

 

"Lies... Me and my brother share the same face.."

 

 

"Youngmin even twins are different... Yes your brother is very pretty but for me your just down right stunn'" my accent. He giggled.

 

 

"Thank you Minwoo that makes me happy and your accent made me giggle too! It sound funny." God he can't get any cuter!

 

 

"Haha your welcome."

 

 

"Well Kwangie and I better get going It's getting a bit dark. I nodded. He started to leave when I called out to him.

 

 

"Youngmin!"

 

 

"Yes Minwoo hyung?" He asks turning around his blond hair bouncing with each move.

 

 

"Um if you want we can trade phone numbers... If you want to that is." Youngmin giggled.

 

 

"Okay! But you have to promise me to make me feel happy every time we talk!"

 

 

"Of course! He ran back to me. 

 

 

"Phone please~" He asked. I pulled it out and he quickly added a new contact and added his number. "Now to remember the moment we meet we shall take a selca together!" I quickly pulled out a v-sign as Youngmin smiled. We looked at the picture and I have to say he looks beautiful no matter what he does. "Okay I sent the picture to my phone so now I have you phone number." We heard a cute ding. "ah! There it is!" He pulled out his baby blue cell phone and opened it. "There thats your number right?" I nodded looking at the screen. "Well then, bye bye~" He bowed but I had a better idea. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a hug.

 

 

"A bow is a little bit to formal for my taste from now on we will say good bye like this." I let him go as he blushed.

 

 

"Ne~ W-well I'll text you later then?" He asked me walking backwards to his brother.

 

 

"Sure I'll be waiting." I told him as I waved to him. He waved back as he joined his brother. Man I think I have just found my soul mate...

 

 

Onew POV

 

 

Arghh! Sometimes I think I'm too old.

 

 

"Youngmin who's that?"

 

 

"That's my new friend! His name is Onew!" I sat up at the mention of my name. Youngmin was hugging the brunette version of himself. God is he handsome! He stood up and sat in front of me.

 

 

"Hi! Your Youngmin's new friend right?"

 

 

"I suppose so." I looked at him trying not to stare at him to long.

 

 

"My name is Kwangmin! I hope we become good friends!" He smiled. Man Youngmin was cute but Kwangmin is just 'wow'.

 

 

"Are you for real?" I asked pinching his nose. He let out a muffled squeal.

 

 

"W-what do you mean?" he asked in a squeaky voice due to the fact that I was still pinching his nose.

 

 

"Your to pretty to be real..." I said moving the pinching to his cheek.

 

 

"W-w-what?!" He shouted a cute tint of pink clouding his cheeks.

 

 

"Yeah! Like are you for real?" I asked again grabbing his face and caressing it, looking it over.

 

 

"Well. Of course I'm real!" He grabbed my face this time.

 

 

"What are you doing?!?!" I shouted back.

 

 

"How do you like it!" He darted back at me.

 

 

"Yah! But your prettier!"

 

 

"But your more handsome!" Gotcha. I let him go and he did the same.

 

 

"Well now that we have established that we have superior genes how about a date?" I smiled at him.

 

 

"B-b-bwoah!!" He screamed and gave me a questioning look.

 

 

"Well then the date it is!" I announced. I looked at his pocket and his phone was about to fall out. While he was still in a daze I got closer and closer to his face, subtracting centimeter by centimeter.

 

 

"W-what are you doing...?" He whispered as he tried to back up, cheeks red and his eyes closed. Cute. At the last second I took his phone and he yelled at me.

 

 

"Yah! Give it back!" I snickered as he tried to take it back by force.

 

 

"Is that any way to speak to a upper class men?" I continued to add my contact information as he stuttered.

 

 

"I-is that any way to treat a dongsang!" He yelled trying to reach for his phone. Well that was a nice comeback I thought in my head. I finished up the contact information with a picture of me.

 

 

"Yes." I responded. I pressed 'call' and soon enough my phone rang. I gave the phone back to him a picked up mine. I waited for him to say something.

 

 

"Y-yoboseo..." He said through the phone.

 

 

"Annyong~ now you have my phone number and I have yours." He blushed.

 

 

"Y-yah! What makes you think I won't block this phone number!" Haha he's an interesting guy isn't he?

 

 

"It would be of no use. You see we share the school grounds for more then five hours. It won't be hard to find you." He gulped and hung up.

 

 

"W-what do you want from me?" I smiled.

 

 

"This <3" I pecked his cheek. He backed up a bit and grabbed his cheek. He turned crimson.

 

 

"W-well now you have it... Now what do you want?!" Haha. Be careful of what you wish for.

 

 

"I want to take you on a date. Don't take me wrong I think your beautiful, give me a chance~" I asked giving him my best smile. He looked down.

 

 

"F-fine!" He yelled as he stood up and left.

 

 

"I'll call you later~! Kwangie~" He turned around and gave me a 'merong' haha He's brunette, cute, and hard to get. Now that my type right there. This is gonna be fun.

 

 

A/N: Hi hi! Don't forget to comment!!!

 

-LSV