Songjong Seonbae!

Two Schools, Many Loves
Youngmin POV

While Baekho and I  followed Minho I noticed the amazing architectural structure that this building had. It was very  medieval style! Almost a little harry potter look to it, only with out the magic and the talking doors  and paintings.(aka I'm not a fan of Harry potter)  Baekho smiled as he noticed my face filled with awe as we walked.

"Cousin! Looks like Youngmin likes the school already!" Minho turned his head back, and smiled.

"Is that true? So quickly?" Minho asked amazed. A bit of pink creep up to my cheeks.

"Yes. I'm really interest in the Architectural background of this place." I told him as I admired the place even more. I looked back at them and they blinked a couple of times.

"Wow! You into that type of stuff? Cool! " Baekho told said with a sweet smile. Minho smiled.

"Even though this place looks like it was built in medieval times it really wasn't." I nodded understanding what Minho was telling me. "They say that they made K-S/R high look like a castle because it looks peaceful like the rich vocals of a young man with a ballad yet intimidating like the charisma of a fast rapper. As for K-D high they made it with the most high teach equipment available to date because of a dancers swift and precise movements compare to fast changing technology." Wow that's  interesting! When Minho said K-D high I thought of Kwangmin!! That was a really interesting story!

"Thanks Minho now I know a bit more about this school!" He smiled as I told him this.

"No problem Youngmin-ah~"

Minho took us to our first period class. When we all got there Baekho and I said our goodbyes, I waved and Baekho gave him a bro hug. We entered the class soon after. Now inside the classroom we walked up to a pair of available seats and sat down waiting for our teacher to start class. After a few minutes of students entering he stood up and close the door noticing that he had a full class.

"Hello Everyone." Woah! That's not a guy! That's a girl! I turned to Baekho and he looked equally surprised. This is strictly an all boys school! No girls at all! Not even female teachers!

"I'm sure all of you are wondering why a female teacher is here? Well I'm one of the few exceptions- scratch that, I'm the only exception that the school has made." Wow! The only female teacher here. No wonder she's  so manly! (in a good way) "The reason why I am the only female teacher here is because of my ual orientation. I am homoual and I have a fiancé." Our teacher lifter up her hand and showed off her engagement ring. Well that seems reasonable enough.

"Let me start off today introducing myself." She cleared and continued. "My full name is Amber Liu. Please call me Amber I hate formalities, I'm a rapper after all, we rapper hate formalities." Wow she seems really cool!

"Ok enough introductions! I'll learn all of your names throughout the year so I will not request your introductions. Welcome! In this class I will teach how to hone your rapping skills! The fact that your in a beginner rapping class shows methat you have almost no skill in this area. Just because you all are beginners does not mean I will go easy on you! I don't wanna hear a single 'I can't do it!' leave any of your mouths! Got it!"

"Ne! Amber!" Wha!! What happened to the nice teacher that was just there a few seconds ago? ;.;

"Thats what I like to hear!" Amber said in a confident tone. Wha~ This is like the military! I looked over at Baekho and saw that he groaned in displeasure.

"What's wrong?" I whispered quietly because Amber was still talking. Baekho leaned in a bit closer.

"I'm not good at rapping, to tell you the truth I big time!!" Omo!! Your not the only one Baekho!

"I too! Now we have to try our best!" I did the "Fighting" sign as we started to take notes on the tricks that the teacher was going to show us. Before we knew it it was time to go home. Amber gave us some real great pointers and tactics that we could use. Baekho and I were walking in the halls heading for home when from a far we see some guys treating this kid really bad. They were practically ganging up on him.

"C'mon don't be like that~ we'll be nice~" I heard that ruffian say to the poor guy that was smaller then him. The smaller male screamed.

"Leave me alone!"  I felt bad but those guys are double my size and me being a freshmen they would most likely will eat me alive. I looked over to Baekho and noticed he was gone. I look at the direction of the bullies and say that Baekho was helping out the poor guy.

"Hey knock it off! Leave him alone." The dudes backed down when they heard Baekho say this but did not leave.

"J-Just because you got a scary face does not mean you scare me!" Baekho continued to give him the death glare as his eyes became darker and filled with rage.

"I said leave him alone!" The hooligan let go of the other and ran in the other direction. "If I see you harassing him again you'll be sorry!" Baekho yelled as the other left.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked getting my thoughts back together. He smiled and nodded. I looked at his name tag and it read. "Lee Sungjong" "Songjong Seonbae I'm glad your ok." He looked at me surprised.

"Seobae? Your a freshmen?" Baekho joined us and looked at Sungjong to make sure he was okay.

"Ne~  Baekho and I are freshmen." Sugjong looked at his savior and smiled at him.

"Kamsamnida Baekho hubae. I'm surprised you were able to scare them, those guys were juniors." I looked over to Baekho proud at what he had done.

"Supposedly I'm very scary when mad and your welcome Seonbae." Sungjong bowed to us and we being feshmen also bowed to show respect. All of sudden, we heard a guy yelling Sungjong's name.

"Sungjong! Sungjong!" He came running towards us out of breath. "Sung-Jong Y-you okay?" Now his name tag read "Kim MyungSoo (L)" Thats a cool name! ^^

"Ne~ L-Hyung" L looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for helping Sungjong out."

"No no no you should be thanking Baekho here. He was the one that scared the bullies away." L turned to him and bowed just like how he did to me.

"Thank you for helping my boyfriend! I'm usually around but I had to go get something and I left him alone for a bit. I never thought that he would cause this much trouble!" L smiled  and chuckled as Sungjong pouted at his hyung's remark.

"Hyung~!" I smiled. Aww! They are so cute!!! Baekho and I bowed as they walked away hand in hand. As rhey left I looked up at Baekho and he smiled at me.

"Shall we go home Baekho Hyung?" He nodded and we commenced on our way home. As we walked I let my mind wonder and then I thought about Kwangmin. I think I should text him, I miss him. I took out my cellphone and messaged him.

"Kwangie! It's the end of the day! Let's walk home!" Was what was written in the massage that I sent to kwangie. I tucked my phone back in my pocket and waited for a response.

"Tarantallegra jeul-kyeobwah tarantallegra euma-ge chwiihae~" I quickly fished out my phone and read the text.

"Youngie! Let's meet up by the clearing! I want you to meet my new friends!" I smiled to myself.

"Xia Junsu~ that guy really makes you think about your ual orientation doesn't he?" Baekho asked me.

"I know right? Too bad he's like 25! He 10 years older then me!" I said as I texted away. Baekho chuckled.

"I guess you go that way Youngmin?" He snickered. I blushed at his comment. Whaa! What a way to open my big mouth!!

"Are you disgusted?" I asked shyly averting my eyes from his. His eyes widened at my question.

"Disgusted? There is nothing wrong with a homoual romance! I'm not disgusted by you Youngmin!" I smiled. Thats a relief! I thought to myself. Baekho understands.

"Youngmin~"

"Your text message."

"What about it?"

"Your not going to send it?" I looked at the massage and Woops forgot to hit the send button. My message read.

"I want you to meet my new friends too!"

"Oh is that Youngmin???" I heard in the distance, I looked around and saw Jonghyun.

"Annyonghasseyo Jonghyun-Hyung!" He smiled.

"Annyong Youngmin-ah~." I looked behind him and saw Minho and Onew. Baekho went to give Minho a bro hug as Onew pounced on me.

"Onew-Hyung~ Your heavy~ *giggle*"

"Youngmin-ah~ Saranghae~" I giggled more at my hyung's cuteness.

"Ne~ ne~ I love you too~" Then I had a realization . "Hey everyone! You wanna meet someone important to me?" I heard. "Sures" and "Okay" all around so I grabbed Onew's hand and ran in the direction of the clearing. I turned back and saw that the rest were following as well. Seeing them excited I picked up speed and ran. I'm so excited! This is the best day ever! Here I come Kwangie!!

A/N: Hellos I know that you ppl want them to meet already well fear not next chapter they are!!! So stay tuned!!! -LSV