Double Date?

Two Schools, Many Loves

Kwangmin POV

Wow! I looked my self over and was impressed with our over all look. Never have I known that Youngmin was such an expert in fashion! I bet if he wasn't trying to be a singer he would have become a fashion designer. We wore matching baseball/Varsity style jackets and I felt like Youngmin rocked the style a little bit better then me. Don't get me wrong I still look good but I just feel like my brother looks a little bit  better.

"How do you like it?" Youngmin asked me while he twirled around.

"I think we look amazing! Minwoo and Onew will be drooling over us tonight!" Youngmin giggled at me.

"Well someone is confident." I nodded.

"Of course! To look good you have to be confident with yourself!" I replied back at him.

"Youngie! Kwangie! You dinner is ready!" We heard Umma call from downstairs. We opened the door and screamed back.

"Okay Umma be down in a minute!"

Dinner Table

"Oh my! My sons are so handsome!" Our mom complemented us blushing.

"Thank you Umma!" We told her digging into our food. It was delicious but we couldn't eat to much because we would be eating a bit at the cafe too. We were happy that Umma only gave us a small portion.

"So where excactly are you two going?" She asked giving us her attention.

"Double date!" We beamed brightly at her.

"Oh my!" Umma clapped her hands and squealed.

"Now the million dollar question! Guys or Girls?" Appa asked us.

"Appa!" All three of us whined at him.

"What? A guy can't ask?" I smiled.

"They are guys Appa" He nodded his head.

"Well what ever makes you two happy."

"Thank you Appa"

"Ooo! Ooo! Are they handsome? What do they look like?" We giggled and fished out our phones from our pockets. Once we had our pictures we gave it to Umma and Appa for them to see. Umma gasped and Appa fixed his glasses. "Omo! Omomo!" Umma looked like she was about to faint. Appa took the phone and took a closer look.

"Wow! Boys these days really get handsomer and handsomer by the day! Don't they?" Appa commented still looking at the picture. Umma stole the phone to get a better look as well.

"What are their names?" She asked excitedly.

"The one I'm with is called Minwoo!" Youngmin cheered.

"The other is called Jinki Umma." I told her a bit calmer.

"Now! The most important question for me! Where did you meet these boys? Hmmm?" She asked us, her eyebrows raises a bit.

"Umma at school! It's not like we would meet them at a club or something." We said together in shock that she would even think that way.

"Well I don't know what is hip with you teenagers these day?!" She said in a sarcastic tone. We giggled at that. They handed us our cell phones back and we put our dishes in the sink.

"Ok Umma Appa! Well be back soon!" Youngmin told them practically running out the door still trying to put on his shoes. I put on my shoes on a little bit slower.

"Bye bye Umma! Appa!" I waved good bye. They both waved good bye from the door looking at us.

"Take care! Be safe!" Was the last thing I heard before I ran to catch up with Youngmin.

Cafe

Aish! How can my older brother have this much stamina? I asked myself as I made it to the cafe out of breath.

"Kwangmin?" I heard a familiar voice ask as I panted. I looked up and saw that it was Onew.

"O-Onew!" He smiled. Man if he smiled like that more often my heart would jump out of my chest.

"Annyong~"

"A-Annyonghaseyo" I greeted back looking away. He chucked.

"Let's go order? Shall we?" What the hell! What's with the sudden character change? Why is he so nice now??? Aish! I'm so confused!

"O-Okay..." We walked together and saw Youngie and Minwoo being chummy already. We sat at the same table. "Annyong~ Minwoo hyung~" I smiled at him.

"Annyong Kwangmin." He smiled back. I could have sworn that Onew made a tisk sound but I decided to ignore it.

"I had no idea this was going to be a double date?" Minwoo asked looking at me and Onew.

"Me neither." Onew said in an annoyed tone. Minwoo just chuckled nervously.

"Well we figured that since you two asked us to come to the same place why not a double date?" Youngmin told them in his happy go lucky attitude. I just chuckled the idea sounding a lot better at home.

"Wellcome to Kawaii Cafe~ what would you like?" Asked a cute boy in a waiter outfit.

"We should order shouldn't we?" I asked.

"Ok. Just coffee for me." Minwoo told the cute waiter.

"I'll have a strawberry short cake with warm milk please." Youngmin asked smiling.

"Black coffee for me." Onew grumbled.

"I'll have a fruit parfait." I told him.

"Ok! One normal coffee, One black coffee, a strawberry shortcake and warm milk, and a fruit parfait coming right up!" He said with a small smile.

"So Kwangmin how did you like the first day of school?" Minwoo hyung asked me.

"It was great! I'm happy that I got to meet a lot of great friends today!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed today." Minwoo smiled as Youngmin cuddled up next to him. Hmm I'm jelly... I looked at Onew and he still had his poker face on. I puffed my cheeks and pouted.

"Here are your orders!" The same waiter smiled as he placed what we asked for."Anything else?" He asked after he was done.

"Hmm... No I think we are good." I told him as he left.

"Delicious!" Me and Youngmin squealed when we tasted our desserts. It was faint but I saw a small smile on Onew's face. As soon as the first bite was taken it was as if it was a eating competition between me and Youngmin. We finished at the same time an sighed in contentment.

"Hungry weren't we?" Minwoo asked Youngmin. Youngmin blushed.

"It was too delicious." He put his head down in defeat.

"Check please!" I heard Onew ask. I cocked my head to the side, confused.

"Yes sir?"

"I'll be paying for him and myself." He said pointing at me. 'Him' had a name you know. But wait why are we leaving so soon?

"Okay that will be $6.50 including tax." Onew just handed him a $10 bill.

"Keep the change." He told him as he grabbed my hand and dragged me away with him.

"Ah! Bye Youngie see you later!" Was the last thing I was able to say before I was dragged out of the cafe.

A/N: hello! Don't kill me! I was very busy with band activities! So the next chapter might take some time too >~>; ps: IPod screen cracked! Whaaa! That's where I write all my stories ;.;